Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2586post #38776 of 7872411/2/12 at 12:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38777 of 7872411/2/12 at 2:18ampost #38778 of 7872411/2/12 at 4:30ampost #38779 of 7872411/2/12 at 5:16ampost #38780 of 7872411/2/12 at 5:17amLooks nice and classic. Although we can't see the tie/pocket square on you, the color and texture seems to go well with the rest. And the subdued lines of the jacket are great with the pants. The fit looks good too but we could judge better (if you're looking for that) with closed jacket button, aligned tie and not phone in front
I'd only avoid the french cuffs with a sport coat like that, the elbow patches make it more casual and french cuffs look too formal. It's been discussed before the formality or not of french cuffs in different countries. To me they look like too much for that jacket.post #38781 of 7872411/2/12 at 5:29ampost #38782 of 7872411/2/12 at 5:30ampost #38783 of 7872411/2/12 at 5:34ampost #38784 of 7872411/2/12 at 5:39ampost #38785 of 7872411/2/12 at 5:49ampost #38786 of 7872411/2/12 at 6:07am
Victor, I've actually always wondered: who takes your pictures? Also, what camera/lens combination is it? They're generally fantastic.
I'd love to post full length pics, but my Seoul apartment is quite small, I lack a tripod, I don't have great natural lighting, and probably most importantly, I am too self-conscious to ask people to take pictures of me.
I am going out tomorrow though, so a full length picture will be forthcoming.post #38787 of 7872411/2/12 at 6:22am
I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I could use some feedback on my first time ever wearing a DB jacket. I would have liked the buttoning point a bit lower, or even a 6x1; but there isn't much choice in relatively cheap RTW for DB's...
Acknowledged problems: The oversized french cuffs and short shirt sleeves are making the jacket sleeves wrinkle, and the awkwardness in my right shoulder is due to it being a low shoulder. Not sure I can have that fixed, but anyways, this fits much better than most RTW I find; shoulders are almost spot-on, and balance is good, front is a little short as usual but that seems to be less of a problem with a DB...
Edited by RDiaz - 11/3/12 at 11:04ampost #38788 of 7872411/2/12 at 6:53amOn the impact of Acridsheep in swaying SF towards love of navy pants: A small sample study.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Manton would not approve. To be fair, I don't think I've ever posted anything that manton would approve.Quote:Originally Posted by LilacCords
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Gents, this is what I wore yesterday - today I'll be wearing Bond inspired 3pc Flannel. Enjoy the W/C
The peak lapel/elbow patch is not doing it for me. Refer to Spoo's peak patch pocket blazer discussion for details.post #38789 of 7872411/2/12 at 7:11ampost #38790 of 7872411/2/12 at 7:21amPingson - I like it but the top and bottom pictures seem to be different colors which one would you say is more correct?
Diaz - Also looks quite nice, I am going to assume the jacket is blue and the pants are gray. But they do seem to be maybe a touch too close in shade. Then again it could very well just be the picture. I bet IRL it looks fantastic.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 12 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 19 minutes ago
- › Sunday lunch: thoughts on outfit 19 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)