Gents, this is what I wore yesterday - today I'll be wearing Bond inspired 3pc Flannel. Enjoy the W/C
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2586post #38776 of 7872111/2/12 at 2:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38777 of 7872111/2/12 at 4:30ampost #38778 of 7872111/2/12 at 5:16ampost #38779 of 7872111/2/12 at 5:17amLooks nice and classic. Although we can't see the tie/pocket square on you, the color and texture seems to go well with the rest. And the subdued lines of the jacket are great with the pants. The fit looks good too but we could judge better (if you're looking for that) with closed jacket button, aligned tie and not phone in front
I'd only avoid the french cuffs with a sport coat like that, the elbow patches make it more casual and french cuffs look too formal. It's been discussed before the formality or not of french cuffs in different countries. To me they look like too much for that jacket.post #38780 of 7872111/2/12 at 5:29ampost #38781 of 7872111/2/12 at 5:30ampost #38782 of 7872111/2/12 at 5:34ampost #38783 of 7872111/2/12 at 5:39ampost #38784 of 7872111/2/12 at 5:49ampost #38785 of 7872111/2/12 at 6:07am
Victor, I've actually always wondered: who takes your pictures? Also, what camera/lens combination is it? They're generally fantastic.
I'd love to post full length pics, but my Seoul apartment is quite small, I lack a tripod, I don't have great natural lighting, and probably most importantly, I am too self-conscious to ask people to take pictures of me.
I am going out tomorrow though, so a full length picture will be forthcoming.post #38786 of 7872111/2/12 at 6:22am
I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I could use some feedback on my first time ever wearing a DB jacket. I would have liked the buttoning point a bit lower, or even a 6x1; but there isn't much choice in relatively cheap RTW for DB's...
Acknowledged problems: The oversized french cuffs and short shirt sleeves are making the jacket sleeves wrinkle, and the awkwardness in my right shoulder is due to it being a low shoulder. Not sure I can have that fixed, but anyways, this fits much better than most RTW I find; shoulders are almost spot-on, and balance is good, front is a little short as usual but that seems to be less of a problem with a DB...
Edited by RDiaz - 11/3/12 at 11:04ampost #38787 of 7872111/2/12 at 6:53amOn the impact of Acridsheep in swaying SF towards love of navy pants: A small sample study.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Manton would not approve. To be fair, I don't think I've ever posted anything that manton would approve.Quote:Originally Posted by LilacCords
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Gents, this is what I wore yesterday - today I'll be wearing Bond inspired 3pc Flannel. Enjoy the W/C
The peak lapel/elbow patch is not doing it for me. Refer to Spoo's peak patch pocket blazer discussion for details.post #38788 of 7872111/2/12 at 7:11ampost #38789 of 7872111/2/12 at 7:21amPingson - I like it but the top and bottom pictures seem to be different colors which one would you say is more correct?
Diaz - Also looks quite nice, I am going to assume the jacket is blue and the pants are gray. But they do seem to be maybe a touch too close in shade. Then again it could very well just be the picture. I bet IRL it looks fantastic.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 seconds ago
- › Tellason Ladbrok Grove Slim Tapered 35 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...