Or sometimes you have to pick one piece - the jacket, shirt, tie or PS - and jazz it up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2584
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38747 of 7871911/1/12 at 1:03pm
Again sorry for the not as clear picture..the best my camera could do with the lighting I had.. a bit gloomy and cold outside so breaking out the flannel odd jacket
Jacket: Borrowed from a three piece prince of wales glen check M2M J.P Tilford Samuelsohn suit (wore the vest yesterday)
Pants: Brooks Brothers
Shoes: Ferragamo (Tramezza's)
Shirt: (pink) Brooks Brothers.
Edited by chocsosa - 11/12/12 at 11:59pmpost #38748 of 7871911/1/12 at 1:07pmpost #38749 of 7871911/1/12 at 1:22pmpost #38750 of 7871911/1/12 at 1:26pmpost #38751 of 7871911/1/12 at 1:41pmpost #38752 of 7871911/1/12 at 2:02pmI meant to post the full three piece a while ago
Three piece Olive Green Corduroy Suit by www.OnassisClothing.com
Cooper Brogued Wingtips by www.FinsForHim.com
Plaid Tie by www.TheKnottery.com
From this feature: http://mensstylepro.com/2012/10/08/the-three-piece-corduroy-suit-part-i/post #38753 of 7871911/1/12 at 2:09pm
Tie Bar. Gift from a friend's wedding. Honestly, it's kinda hard to get a knot I like, and took three tries with three different knots this morning.
Appreciate the feedback on the hankie. I am ambivalent about it. The blue is probably too royal for the rest of the outfit. White linen may have worked, but I just wasn't feeling that today. Oh, well.post #38754 of 7871911/1/12 at 2:18pmpost #38755 of 7871911/1/12 at 2:31pmpost #38756 of 7871911/1/12 at 2:38pmpost #38757 of 7871911/1/12 at 2:50pmpost #38758 of 7871911/1/12 at 3:05pmpost #38759 of 7871911/1/12 at 3:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kappelan
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I admire the overall look. I personally find a wider shawl lapel would better compliment the overall aesthetic. I know I may be a little too traditional. Great approach.post #38760 of 7871911/1/12 at 4:11pm
Some very nice stuff has been posted recently, and I hope the rest will forgive me if in this regard, I particularly single out EFV, crusty, Fred, Victor and sb (the vivid p/s seems out of your usual range of choice, but works very well IMO).
First day of November, and properly chilly. And in contrast to my very stereotypical, SF-approved fit from yesterday, something more controversial today...
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 42 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 6 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 21 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 25 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.