Leave it to a Floridian to bring goat fucking into the conversation.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2583post #38731 of 7872111/1/12 at 9:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38732 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:05ampost #38733 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Victor Elfo
Just checked here and it is not there.
Yes it is. You just have to scroll all the way to the bottom, where it says "Visit my blog: The Thrifty Gent". He's The Thrifty Gent.
No snark intended.post #38734 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:41ampost #38735 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:44amQuote:
This outfit is mostly from outlet stores, actually, but still heavily discounted. Thanks!Quote:
thanks man.post #38736 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:50ampost #38737 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:50ampost #38738 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:02ampost #38739 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:26amfred and victor, looking sharp.Quote:timotune
"great tie!Maybe you can put the camera to a lower positition next time,the angle does not favors you"
thanks dude. indeed it does not. ill tell my daughter no more candy until she gets the angles right, lol.
to the dark shoes comments, yes, as ed noted they might have been better, but these worked and they are new. could not resist wearing right away.post #38740 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:26ampost #38741 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:39ampost #38742 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:39amQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm digging everything but the PS on this one Suge Knight. I think the blue could be fine, but with the really bold contrast and pattern, it's a bit distracting. Love those lapels...beefy.post #38743 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:41amQuote:
This is great. I'm not a big fan of elbow jackets, but the overall look is awesome. I'm curios which is you jacket size? I suppose all your suits are MTM or Bespoke, becuase of the drastic drop you have.
Greetings from Mexico!post #38744 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:43ampost #38745 of 7872111/1/12 at 12:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by staxringold
+10000 to both. Great as always upr_crust.
It may just be the wind dimpling the pants, but the legs seem outsized. That is, they just seem poofier (obviously I'm using technical tailoring language here ). Plus I'd say they could be a half-inch/inch shorter (they already seem a bit long, plus given the apparent fold near the cuff it seems they're longer than the cuff's lie in the photo suggests).
Thank you. I will take another photo. My pants were worn in from work and play, and not creased properly. My suit is just coming back from the dry cleaners. I think you will see that problem no longer exists.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 864 Active Users (130 Members and 734 Guests)
- › Alden x Need Supply Co 'Union Hill' Indy Boot (Tan Suede / Commando... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 16 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 19 minutes ago
- › Plain/ off white t shirt or polo shirt with odd non-worsted wool... 21 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 24 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 25 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 28 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan