Leave it to a Floridian to bring goat fucking into the conversation.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2583post #38731 of 7872111/1/12 at 9:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38732 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:05ampost #38733 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Victor Elfo
Just checked here and it is not there.
Yes it is. You just have to scroll all the way to the bottom, where it says "Visit my blog: The Thrifty Gent". He's The Thrifty Gent.
No snark intended.post #38734 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:41ampost #38735 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:44amQuote:
This outfit is mostly from outlet stores, actually, but still heavily discounted. Thanks!Quote:
thanks man.post #38736 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:50ampost #38737 of 7872111/1/12 at 10:50ampost #38738 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:02ampost #38739 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:26amfred and victor, looking sharp.Quote:timotune
"great tie!Maybe you can put the camera to a lower positition next time,the angle does not favors you"
thanks dude. indeed it does not. ill tell my daughter no more candy until she gets the angles right, lol.
to the dark shoes comments, yes, as ed noted they might have been better, but these worked and they are new. could not resist wearing right away.post #38740 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:26ampost #38741 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:39ampost #38742 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:39amQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm digging everything but the PS on this one Suge Knight. I think the blue could be fine, but with the really bold contrast and pattern, it's a bit distracting. Love those lapels...beefy.post #38743 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:41amQuote:
This is great. I'm not a big fan of elbow jackets, but the overall look is awesome. I'm curios which is you jacket size? I suppose all your suits are MTM or Bespoke, becuase of the drastic drop you have.
Greetings from Mexico!post #38744 of 7872111/1/12 at 11:43ampost #38745 of 7872111/1/12 at 12:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by staxringold
+10000 to both. Great as always upr_crust.
It may just be the wind dimpling the pants, but the legs seem outsized. That is, they just seem poofier (obviously I'm using technical tailoring language here ). Plus I'd say they could be a half-inch/inch shorter (they already seem a bit long, plus given the apparent fold near the cuff it seems they're longer than the cuff's lie in the photo suggests).
Thank you. I will take another photo. My pants were worn in from work and play, and not creased properly. My suit is just coming back from the dry cleaners. I think you will see that problem no longer exists.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1526 Active Users (327 Members and 1199 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 44 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › SF Shoe Collections 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 4 minutes ago
- › G.Abo Napoli inky blue blazer / sport coat eu 54/ us 42 slim 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses question 11 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...