Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2582post #38716 of 7872111/1/12 at 7:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38717 of 7872111/1/12 at 7:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
I wore a ps today.
It was scary.
Burberry jacket, Hugo Boss tie, random Korean ps, mtm shirt, uniqlo trousers, AE shoes Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I've definitely stayed away from PSes thusfar. DEY SCURRY! I like that jacket a lot. And I like the tie too, but for some reason I see this when I look at it:post #38718 of 7872111/1/12 at 8:02ampost #38719 of 7872111/1/12 at 8:14amQuote:edmorel
"probably the best, most coherent thing you have ever posted. Calf shoes would have made this a 10"
thanks ed, that means a lot to me!
i was too excited about these new kicks to not wear them. generally i would have worn my GG vintage oak calf oxfords. now i am sad that i didnt. when i replicate this fit with the calf, i expect a "10" from you.
GTFO U FURRINER!post #38720 of 7872111/1/12 at 8:16amQuote:Originally Posted by staxringold
I've definitely stayed away from PSes thusfar. DEY SCURRY! I like that jacket a lot. And I like the tie too, but for some reason I see this when I look at it:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Fuck, now I see that.
It's a weird tie for sure. It's actually is green and red not blue and red. It's one of my two HB ties that do very weird things with light. This gets worn very rarely, but because I was feeling insecure about the ps, I figured that tie would run interference on the pocket square.post #38721 of 7872111/1/12 at 8:26ampost #38722 of 7872111/1/12 at 8:27ampost #38723 of 7872111/1/12 at 8:54amQuote:Originally Posted by EFV Beautiful outfit, great colors for Autumn. You did a wonderful job with the pants and shoes. The pocket square just finished it off beautifully. richard10
Autumn stuff today. The jacket is a tad bit short, not vulgarly so though.
more (Click to show)post #38724 of 7872111/1/12 at 8:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
more cheapish dramatically ugly:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This looks great. Is it all thrifted? I've been reading your blog and love it. It's unfortunate that vintage and thrift stores aren't common in Madrid!post #38725 of 7872111/1/12 at 9:04ampost #38726 of 7872111/1/12 at 9:33amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Bombs away. Have at it doods. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really like the cut of these pants on you Stitch. It helps elongate your legs much better than the fuller cuts do. Due to the angle of the pic, I can't tell if the top is congruent with the bottom. I think this is a step in the right direction though.post #38727 of 7872111/1/12 at 9:39ampost #38728 of 7872111/1/12 at 9:50ampost #38729 of 7872111/1/12 at 9:57ampost #38730 of 7872111/1/12 at 9:58amQuote:
thanks, dude. here is the best part, i can almost guarantee that in person, you would think these pants are fuller than yesterdays, just lucked out with beter lighting and a better pic.
i would hope the bottom is congruent, it is a suit after all.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 21 minutes ago
- › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy 22 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...