Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2582post #38716 of 7872311/1/12 at 7:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38717 of 7872311/1/12 at 7:51ampost #38718 of 7872311/1/12 at 7:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
I wore a ps today.
It was scary.
Burberry jacket, Hugo Boss tie, random Korean ps, mtm shirt, uniqlo trousers, AE shoes Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I've definitely stayed away from PSes thusfar. DEY SCURRY! I like that jacket a lot. And I like the tie too, but for some reason I see this when I look at it:post #38719 of 7872311/1/12 at 8:02ampost #38720 of 7872311/1/12 at 8:14amQuote:edmorel
"probably the best, most coherent thing you have ever posted. Calf shoes would have made this a 10"
thanks ed, that means a lot to me!
i was too excited about these new kicks to not wear them. generally i would have worn my GG vintage oak calf oxfords. now i am sad that i didnt. when i replicate this fit with the calf, i expect a "10" from you.
GTFO U FURRINER!post #38721 of 7872311/1/12 at 8:16amQuote:Originally Posted by staxringold
I've definitely stayed away from PSes thusfar. DEY SCURRY! I like that jacket a lot. And I like the tie too, but for some reason I see this when I look at it:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Fuck, now I see that.
It's a weird tie for sure. It's actually is green and red not blue and red. It's one of my two HB ties that do very weird things with light. This gets worn very rarely, but because I was feeling insecure about the ps, I figured that tie would run interference on the pocket square.post #38722 of 7872311/1/12 at 8:26ampost #38723 of 7872311/1/12 at 8:27ampost #38724 of 7872311/1/12 at 8:54amQuote:Originally Posted by EFV Beautiful outfit, great colors for Autumn. You did a wonderful job with the pants and shoes. The pocket square just finished it off beautifully. richard10
Autumn stuff today. The jacket is a tad bit short, not vulgarly so though.
more (Click to show)post #38725 of 7872311/1/12 at 8:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
more cheapish dramatically ugly:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This looks great. Is it all thrifted? I've been reading your blog and love it. It's unfortunate that vintage and thrift stores aren't common in Madrid!post #38726 of 7872311/1/12 at 9:04ampost #38727 of 7872311/1/12 at 9:33amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Bombs away. Have at it doods. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really like the cut of these pants on you Stitch. It helps elongate your legs much better than the fuller cuts do. Due to the angle of the pic, I can't tell if the top is congruent with the bottom. I think this is a step in the right direction though.post #38728 of 7872311/1/12 at 9:39ampost #38729 of 7872311/1/12 at 9:50ampost #38730 of 7872311/1/12 at 9:57am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › UNIS Gio in walnut (32) 5 minutes ago
- › Sid Mashburn Autumn Brown Double Monks sz 9 9 minutes ago
- › 2014 MLB Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Norse Projects Redwood wool sweater — M 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 15 minutes ago
- › ENGINEERED GARMENTS Navy melton wool Baker jacket — L 19 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)