Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2582post #38716 of 7871911/1/12 at 7:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38717 of 7871911/1/12 at 7:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
I wore a ps today.
It was scary.
Burberry jacket, Hugo Boss tie, random Korean ps, mtm shirt, uniqlo trousers, AE shoes Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I've definitely stayed away from PSes thusfar. DEY SCURRY! I like that jacket a lot. And I like the tie too, but for some reason I see this when I look at it:post #38718 of 7871911/1/12 at 8:02ampost #38719 of 7871911/1/12 at 8:14amQuote:edmorel
"probably the best, most coherent thing you have ever posted. Calf shoes would have made this a 10"
thanks ed, that means a lot to me!
i was too excited about these new kicks to not wear them. generally i would have worn my GG vintage oak calf oxfords. now i am sad that i didnt. when i replicate this fit with the calf, i expect a "10" from you.
GTFO U FURRINER!post #38720 of 7871911/1/12 at 8:16amQuote:Originally Posted by staxringold
I've definitely stayed away from PSes thusfar. DEY SCURRY! I like that jacket a lot. And I like the tie too, but for some reason I see this when I look at it:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Fuck, now I see that.
It's a weird tie for sure. It's actually is green and red not blue and red. It's one of my two HB ties that do very weird things with light. This gets worn very rarely, but because I was feeling insecure about the ps, I figured that tie would run interference on the pocket square.post #38721 of 7871911/1/12 at 8:26ampost #38722 of 7871911/1/12 at 8:27ampost #38723 of 7871911/1/12 at 8:54amQuote:Originally Posted by EFV Beautiful outfit, great colors for Autumn. You did a wonderful job with the pants and shoes. The pocket square just finished it off beautifully. richard10
Autumn stuff today. The jacket is a tad bit short, not vulgarly so though.
more (Click to show)post #38724 of 7871911/1/12 at 8:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
more cheapish dramatically ugly:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This looks great. Is it all thrifted? I've been reading your blog and love it. It's unfortunate that vintage and thrift stores aren't common in Madrid!post #38725 of 7871911/1/12 at 9:04ampost #38726 of 7871911/1/12 at 9:33amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Bombs away. Have at it doods. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really like the cut of these pants on you Stitch. It helps elongate your legs much better than the fuller cuts do. Due to the angle of the pic, I can't tell if the top is congruent with the bottom. I think this is a step in the right direction though.post #38727 of 7871911/1/12 at 9:39ampost #38728 of 7871911/1/12 at 9:50ampost #38729 of 7871911/1/12 at 9:57ampost #38730 of 7871911/1/12 at 9:58amQuote:
thanks, dude. here is the best part, i can almost guarantee that in person, you would think these pants are fuller than yesterdays, just lucked out with beter lighting and a better pic.
i would hope the bottom is congruent, it is a suit after all.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 52 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 21 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 21 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 23 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 24 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 24 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 24 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?