Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2578post #38656 of 7872110/31/12 at 12:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38657 of 7872110/31/12 at 12:51pmpost #38658 of 7872110/31/12 at 12:52pmpost #38659 of 7872110/31/12 at 12:56pmpost #38660 of 7872110/31/12 at 1:00pmQuote:
I fully agree. The coat and the trousers are rather new but the waistcoat, tie and watch is "vintage", 1960´s to 80´s. Please help me with the definitions:
- Antique: more than 100 years old, before 1912
- Semi antique: 50 - 100 years, 1912 - 1962
But what is
- second hand,
And what shall we call "new old stock", i.e. old clothes that never has been sold or used?
Definitions needed. Please help!post #38661 of 7872110/31/12 at 1:17pmpost #38662 of 7872110/31/12 at 2:15pmpost #38663 of 7872110/31/12 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
"Very good and very good figure"
Victor telling me that I have a good figure is like Spoopoker complimenting my tie dimple
No, it's like Spoo complimenting your cheek dimple.post #38664 of 7872110/31/12 at 2:20pmpost #38665 of 7872110/31/12 at 2:27pmpost #38666 of 7872110/31/12 at 2:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
maiden voyage for the SC and tie.
not in love with how this collar looks closed, and with a tie, but i think i like the look over all.
also, ill save you the trouble, the bump on the top right shoulder is the shirt that was bunched at the time. that has been taken care of since.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like this fit, specially as a lover of BD + casual tie, but your pictures always leave me wondering - have you considered higher rise trousers? Maybe the crotch isn't hanging actually, but I don't mean that, I mean that a higher waistline may be more flattering for you.post #38667 of 7872110/31/12 at 2:44pmpost #38668 of 7872110/31/12 at 3:04pmpost #38669 of 7872110/31/12 at 3:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Tried two or three squares, got frustrated, decided to do without. Feeling good about the choice! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Is that corduroy cut on an angle?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...