Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2578post #38656 of 7872310/31/12 at 12:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38657 of 7872310/31/12 at 12:48pmpost #38658 of 7872310/31/12 at 12:51pmpost #38659 of 7872310/31/12 at 12:52pmpost #38660 of 7872310/31/12 at 12:56pmpost #38661 of 7872310/31/12 at 1:00pmQuote:
I fully agree. The coat and the trousers are rather new but the waistcoat, tie and watch is "vintage", 1960´s to 80´s. Please help me with the definitions:
- Antique: more than 100 years old, before 1912
- Semi antique: 50 - 100 years, 1912 - 1962
But what is
- second hand,
And what shall we call "new old stock", i.e. old clothes that never has been sold or used?
Definitions needed. Please help!post #38662 of 7872310/31/12 at 1:17pmpost #38663 of 7872310/31/12 at 2:15pmpost #38664 of 7872310/31/12 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
"Very good and very good figure"
Victor telling me that I have a good figure is like Spoopoker complimenting my tie dimple
No, it's like Spoo complimenting your cheek dimple.post #38665 of 7872310/31/12 at 2:20pmpost #38666 of 7872310/31/12 at 2:27pmpost #38667 of 7872310/31/12 at 2:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
maiden voyage for the SC and tie.
not in love with how this collar looks closed, and with a tie, but i think i like the look over all.
also, ill save you the trouble, the bump on the top right shoulder is the shirt that was bunched at the time. that has been taken care of since.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like this fit, specially as a lover of BD + casual tie, but your pictures always leave me wondering - have you considered higher rise trousers? Maybe the crotch isn't hanging actually, but I don't mean that, I mean that a higher waistline may be more flattering for you.post #38668 of 7872310/31/12 at 2:44pmpost #38669 of 7872310/31/12 at 3:04pmpost #38670 of 7872310/31/12 at 3:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Tried two or three squares, got frustrated, decided to do without. Feeling good about the choice! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Is that corduroy cut on an angle?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › 'Posting Up' at the Club / Bar - Let's Discuss 36 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › 3Sixteen & Japan Blues 33 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)