Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2578post #38656 of 7871910/31/12 at 12:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38657 of 7871910/31/12 at 12:51pmpost #38658 of 7871910/31/12 at 12:52pmpost #38659 of 7871910/31/12 at 12:56pmpost #38660 of 7871910/31/12 at 1:00pmQuote:
I fully agree. The coat and the trousers are rather new but the waistcoat, tie and watch is "vintage", 1960´s to 80´s. Please help me with the definitions:
- Antique: more than 100 years old, before 1912
- Semi antique: 50 - 100 years, 1912 - 1962
But what is
- second hand,
And what shall we call "new old stock", i.e. old clothes that never has been sold or used?
Definitions needed. Please help!post #38661 of 7871910/31/12 at 1:17pmpost #38662 of 7871910/31/12 at 2:15pmpost #38663 of 7871910/31/12 at 2:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
"Very good and very good figure"
Victor telling me that I have a good figure is like Spoopoker complimenting my tie dimple
No, it's like Spoo complimenting your cheek dimple.post #38664 of 7871910/31/12 at 2:20pmpost #38665 of 7871910/31/12 at 2:27pmpost #38666 of 7871910/31/12 at 2:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
maiden voyage for the SC and tie.
not in love with how this collar looks closed, and with a tie, but i think i like the look over all.
also, ill save you the trouble, the bump on the top right shoulder is the shirt that was bunched at the time. that has been taken care of since.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like this fit, specially as a lover of BD + casual tie, but your pictures always leave me wondering - have you considered higher rise trousers? Maybe the crotch isn't hanging actually, but I don't mean that, I mean that a higher waistline may be more flattering for you.post #38667 of 7871910/31/12 at 2:44pmpost #38668 of 7871910/31/12 at 3:04pmpost #38669 of 7871910/31/12 at 3:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Tried two or three squares, got frustrated, decided to do without. Feeling good about the choice! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Is that corduroy cut on an angle?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 27 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 34 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 44 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 2 minutes ago
- › Visvim Social Sculpture Jeans 01 Fit Level 10 wash sz 30 4 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...