you must be new here.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2569
Styleforum Top Picks
you must be new here.
Just since Feb...have I broken an unwritten rule?
Long time lurker, first time posting.
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, and I hope you enjoy my tile (that'll be coming out in December).
A lot of you guys have really inspired me, this is a great resource.
I'm open to critiques, so please let 'em fly.
In my industry and location (media in South Florida), a SC with a collared dress shirt is about a dressed-up as it gets. I'd love to wear a tie, but it would really be over the top (i'm teetering on the edge as it is). I only wear ties when I'm meeting with clients.
SC by Canali, Dress Shirt by Brooks Brothers, Bonobos slacks, AE Berwick's
Yeah but I could try to do a period seventies look without getting the leopard skin coat and platform shoes with goldfish in the heels. It's possible to take any look over the line and these giant hats invariably do that.
Again, +1. Period isn't code for wear whatever you want. I saw that photo and my first impression was a kid wearing his grandfather's clothes. The suit is too baggy in places and the hat looks enormous. The youthful face only adds to that image.
New (vintage) Burberry jacket just back from getting the waist taken in, so first wear. I've really liked RDiaz's blue shirt, green tie combinations, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Too green, right? I got some looks (more than the usual amount of unusual looks) on the subway.
(tie is BB, shirt mtm, pants BR, shoes J&M)
I am very happy with the shirt and jacket. Any recommendations on tie colors? I'm wanting to branch out from just having two dominant colors.
and an iPhone shot of yesterday's combination (that tie is currently 25% off at HY, fyi).
Edited by Claghorn - 10/30/12 at 10:06am
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 4 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 39 seconds ago
- › Borsalino Small Brim Fedora size 58 46 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 52 seconds ago
- › 2 Marshall Anthony ties 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 7 minutes ago
- › Shoe Geeks - What is a "Combination Last"? 8 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 10 minutes ago
- › Colour and Menswear 10 minutes ago
- › Gordon Yao, Bespoke Tailors - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw