Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2569
you must be new here.
Just since Feb...have I broken an unwritten rule?
Long time lurker, first time posting.
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, and I hope you enjoy my tile (that'll be coming out in December).
A lot of you guys have really inspired me, this is a great resource.
I'm open to critiques, so please let 'em fly.
In my industry and location (media in South Florida), a SC with a collared dress shirt is about a dressed-up as it gets. I'd love to wear a tie, but it would really be over the top (i'm teetering on the edge as it is). I only wear ties when I'm meeting with clients.
SC by Canali, Dress Shirt by Brooks Brothers, Bonobos slacks, AE Berwick's
Yeah but I could try to do a period seventies look without getting the leopard skin coat and platform shoes with goldfish in the heels. It's possible to take any look over the line and these giant hats invariably do that.
Again, +1. Period isn't code for wear whatever you want. I saw that photo and my first impression was a kid wearing his grandfather's clothes. The suit is too baggy in places and the hat looks enormous. The youthful face only adds to that image.
New (vintage) Burberry jacket just back from getting the waist taken in, so first wear. I've really liked RDiaz's blue shirt, green tie combinations, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Too green, right? I got some looks (more than the usual amount of unusual looks) on the subway.
(tie is BB, shirt mtm, pants BR, shoes J&M)
I am very happy with the shirt and jacket. Any recommendations on tie colors? I'm wanting to branch out from just having two dominant colors.
and an iPhone shot of yesterday's combination (that tie is currently 25% off at HY, fyi).
Edited by Claghorn - 10/30/12 at 10:06am
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 44 seconds ago
- › Mad Men Season 6 (Begins April 7, 2013) 9 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 12 minutes ago
- › The OneShirt: A Phoenix from the Ashes [4/24/13 UPDATE: A... 13 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 15 minutes ago
- › Your most complimented suit? 19 minutes ago
- › yahoo: snake.seller us uk france aus good fresh 24 minutes ago
- › What Do You Look For in Clothing 26 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 27 minutes ago
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw