Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2547
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38192 of 7872310/23/12 at 7:59pm
read here, brah.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/319900/dappereds-got-our-number/0_20post #38193 of 7872310/23/12 at 8:01pmpost #38194 of 7872310/23/12 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
read here, brah.
What does that have to do with me?post #38195 of 7872310/23/12 at 8:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
I have two issues with this, albeit petty ones: firstly, the tie and the PS, by coincidence, seem very close in shade, and at first glance they appear to match. Maybe the colours are less matching in real life. I cannot believe the Spoo would ever commit the sin of "matchy matchy", even if in a hurry.
But the second is the shirt. The jacket is soft and textured, the trousers are throwaway chinos, and the shoes informal suede. But the shirt, partly with the stripe but mainly with that spread collar, seems way too formal for the outfit. It's stiff, City, business-y to me. I think maybe either something softer/longer in the collar, or even a button-down, would have worked this constructed-casual thing a bit more consistently. And a simple square check or even just an oxford weave, instead of the stripe.
I wish I could see the perfume that's mentioned. That would probably fix it.
Can I get a sock check on Mimo?
Sounds like he knows too much to have joined in 8/12.post #38196 of 7872310/23/12 at 8:16pm
i was saying, as i said before, that your outfit looked great, when looking at it by human standards. not even just normal human standards, even by pretty rigid critiquing. now, was there still some truth to the nitpicks? maybe. and that is where you got dappered!!!post #38197 of 7872310/23/12 at 8:19pmQuote:
i has an understand.post #38198 of 7872310/23/12 at 8:22pmpost #38199 of 7872310/23/12 at 8:24pmpost #38200 of 7872310/23/12 at 9:42pmpost #38201 of 7872310/23/12 at 11:59pmpost #38202 of 7872310/24/12 at 12:04ampost #38203 of 7872310/24/12 at 12:06ampost #38204 of 7872310/24/12 at 12:28ampost #38205 of 7872310/24/12 at 2:29amQuote:
Spoo.. I have never even heard of half the brand names you wearing Bud, but you look great, yeah as far as I am concerned, Great look and huge effort, right down to your perfectly ironed "throwaway" chino's and your matchy matchy reef knotted shoe laces. Pity you couldn't get your tie and PS to match as well eh!
Wanna talk about people who live in glass houses that throw stones. Maybe another day!!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › TV>>Tottenham vs West Brom Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 20 seconds ago
- › TV>>Leicester City vs Manchester United Live stream Sky Bet... 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › TV>>Tottenham vs West Brom Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 3 minutes ago
- › TV>>Leicester City vs Manchester United Live stream Sky Bet... 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › TV>>Tottenham vs West Brom Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)