Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2530post #37936 of 7872210/20/12 at 6:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37937 of 7872210/20/12 at 7:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Christian B
Yeah, that definition on the westernmost states is wrong. Oklahoma isn't really "south" and texas is all manner of f*ed up.post #37938 of 7872210/20/12 at 7:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Christian B
Listen. Texas woke up this morning and punched Wikipedia in the face. One of the great things about being a Texan is that we get to be....very Texan. I'm sure they rest of America finds it annoying, but they aren't Texas, so it doesn't matter. Works out for everybody.
Getting this thread back on topic, here's a "Well fuck, I'm from Texas" I sported a few years back. That is absolutely an orphaned suit jacket worn with a t-shirt. It is not something I would do again. The next time I was on TV, I did better.
(jacket is Alexander McQueen, shirt is Urban Outfitters, hat is...dunno...bought it back home a few years back).post #37939 of 7872210/20/12 at 8:20ampost #37940 of 7872210/20/12 at 8:21ampost #37941 of 7872210/20/12 at 8:26amQuote:
yes, you're right this is a more egg-shape (which was fine with me, I do that with Damir stuff often) and still fit comfy. but normally what i'd do is wear with a tee and sneakers, and not roll the cuffs up so it just drops onto shoes. and of course a cap
excuse the dirty mirror, I've since cleaned it !
fabric shots (Click to show)
Edited by the shah - 10/20/12 at 8:41ampost #37942 of 7872210/20/12 at 9:20ampost #37943 of 7872210/20/12 at 9:54ampost #37944 of 7872210/20/12 at 10:15amQuote:Originally Posted by NOBD
My jeans version (from last year): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I think we need a turtleneck appreciation thread.
Is that jacket from one of your suits? I think I recall seeing that before...post #37945 of 7872210/20/12 at 10:18ampost #37946 of 7872210/20/12 at 10:47ampost #37947 of 7872210/20/12 at 10:54amQuote:
i don't know what those are, but i do wear wide pants that flow like jellyfish flaoting in air...is that what you mean ? not MC by any stretch so I don't post that stuff over on this side.
Anyway, it's been fun fellas ! see you in the next iteration of shah in suitingpost #37948 of 7872210/20/12 at 12:07pmQuote:
The jacket looks okay - although it's hard to see much more than the pattern. But the tie is just bad: texture, colours, knot - and it doesn't work with the jacket at all in terms either of colour or of width relative to the lapels. But then again, I'm not sure what it would work with.post #37949 of 7872210/20/12 at 1:04pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...