Nope. Shirt and tie without a jacket is my game. Orphaned suit coats...that's a line I won't cross.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2527post #37891 of 7872210/19/12 at 10:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37892 of 7872210/19/12 at 10:31ampost #37893 of 7872210/19/12 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
I do not have help, but I do have several advantages - my partner's second-newest toy, a Canon G1X camera, with remarkably sensitive light sensors, eliminating the need for flash; a tripod (for the standing shot), and a well-proportioned lamp table (from which I take the seated shot); the habit of laying my clothes out the night before (borne of previous necessity); and an unfulfilled artistic nature and endless personal vanity, which this activity seems to satisfy.
I wish I can write .1% like thispost #37894 of 7872210/19/12 at 10:45amQuote:
With your hair, I can believe you. For myself, since my mother has been dead since 1985, it's probably just as well that I don't have much hair with which to botherpost #37895 of 7872210/19/12 at 10:46ampost #37896 of 7872210/19/12 at 10:51ampost #37897 of 7872210/19/12 at 11:17ampost #37898 of 7872210/19/12 at 11:48ampost #37899 of 7872210/19/12 at 12:15pmpost #37900 of 7872210/19/12 at 12:22pmpost #37901 of 7872210/19/12 at 12:28pmpost #37902 of 7872210/19/12 at 12:32pmpost #37903 of 7872210/19/12 at 12:35pmQuote:
so wait.....smart people don't get dandruff?
Alright, now I am just being abstruse. Will go to bed now.post #37904 of 7872210/19/12 at 12:56pmQuote:
Thanks Stiches, JRD's thread helped me out a lot!Quote:
Yes sir. 12oz.Quote:
Of course. The Wang produces some fine products and using that term makes for some interesting conversation when a woman asks the maker.Quote:Originally Posted by Rambo
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks buddy, I appreciate that. Stayed at the Raleigh, heading back up to Boston as we speak!Quote:
Thank you very much. JRDs thread inspired the look.post #37905 of 7872210/19/12 at 2:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by microwaveplasma
This is my second post in this thread but first of all I want to thank all those who commented on my first post (patterned trousers and short-sleeved white shirt) with many constructive suggestions. I thought of answering all the questions and thanking everyone but this thread moved so quickly that I didn't want to bring my old post up. Will try to keep up with the comments on this fit if there is any.
In any case, this is what I wore today for a job interview. Sorry for the LQ pictures as well as the angle taken with my iPhone.
Nice Notepad...pants could use some tailoring work tho
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Spring Cleaning -- Ties Edition -- RLBL, Kiton, Drakes, Polo 56 seconds ago
- › Bourbon. 1 minute ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Rick Owens Shawl Collar Blazer BNWT 8 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...