Am I the only one who thinks that Medstudent's tie looks like the wallpaper in a convenience store bathroom?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2508
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37607 of 7872110/16/12 at 8:42ampost #37608 of 7872110/16/12 at 8:43ampost #37609 of 7872110/16/12 at 8:47ampost #37610 of 7872110/16/12 at 9:14amQuote:
he is a ballsy fellow.Quote:
does that get you a discount?post #37611 of 7872110/16/12 at 9:15ampost #37612 of 7872110/16/12 at 9:29ampost #37613 of 7872110/16/12 at 9:35amQuote:Originally Posted by MedStudent
This is my first post on sf...since it always comes up when I google my fashion questions, I figured I might as well join. This is a suit I wore yesterday to a medical conference (I'm a student in the US going for my MD, so I figured I better start dressing like a doctor soon). I wasn't going for anything fancy or flashy, I was just trying to wear a decent fitting suit and looks like I know what I'm doing.
Great first post!post #37614 of 7872110/16/12 at 9:37amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
My very good friend Taehwan wanted to know what you guys thought of his wedding pictures outfit. He actually dresses better than in these pictures. And I'm not crazy about the pictures themselves.
He will probably be making a few appearances in later pictures (with me acting as his proxy).
Looks good. However- no tuxedo?post #37615 of 7872110/16/12 at 9:41ampost #37616 of 7872110/16/12 at 9:50am
Spoo find me the same suit in 38R, time to active that luxeswap for me :D!!Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
It's been a bit, hope you all have been doing well! I've been absolutely swamped with consignments lately, forgive my absence.post #37617 of 7872110/16/12 at 9:52ampost #37618 of 7872110/16/12 at 9:54am
He's planning on wearing a tuxedo to the wedding. Those are just wedding pictures...which are taken months in advance to the wedding (photo shoot takes 6-9 hours on several elaborate sets. I tried to explain that the focus of pictures posted here should be on the clothes and not the people...those 2 were the two most clothes friendly pictures of the batch).
I'll pass along the good words.post #37619 of 7872110/16/12 at 10:04ampost #37620 of 7872110/16/12 at 10:09am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Carmina museum calf Chelsea boot GMTO 28 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › GATS (German army trainers) NEW / UNWORN / All Sizes / Wordwide... 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 4 minutes ago
- › New Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece White Sea Island Cotton Shirt... 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 12 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...