Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2508post #37606 of 7872310/16/12 at 8:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37607 of 7872310/16/12 at 8:40ampost #37608 of 7872310/16/12 at 8:42ampost #37609 of 7872310/16/12 at 8:43ampost #37610 of 7872310/16/12 at 8:47ampost #37611 of 7872310/16/12 at 9:14amQuote:
he is a ballsy fellow.Quote:
does that get you a discount?post #37612 of 7872310/16/12 at 9:15ampost #37613 of 7872310/16/12 at 9:29ampost #37614 of 7872310/16/12 at 9:35amQuote:Originally Posted by MedStudent
This is my first post on sf...since it always comes up when I google my fashion questions, I figured I might as well join. This is a suit I wore yesterday to a medical conference (I'm a student in the US going for my MD, so I figured I better start dressing like a doctor soon). I wasn't going for anything fancy or flashy, I was just trying to wear a decent fitting suit and looks like I know what I'm doing.
Great first post!post #37615 of 7872310/16/12 at 9:37amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
My very good friend Taehwan wanted to know what you guys thought of his wedding pictures outfit. He actually dresses better than in these pictures. And I'm not crazy about the pictures themselves.
He will probably be making a few appearances in later pictures (with me acting as his proxy).
Looks good. However- no tuxedo?post #37616 of 7872310/16/12 at 9:41ampost #37617 of 7872310/16/12 at 9:50am
Spoo find me the same suit in 38R, time to active that luxeswap for me :D!!Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
It's been a bit, hope you all have been doing well! I've been absolutely swamped with consignments lately, forgive my absence.post #37618 of 7872310/16/12 at 9:52ampost #37619 of 7872310/16/12 at 9:54am
He's planning on wearing a tuxedo to the wedding. Those are just wedding pictures...which are taken months in advance to the wedding (photo shoot takes 6-9 hours on several elaborate sets. I tried to explain that the focus of pictures posted here should be on the clothes and not the people...those 2 were the two most clothes friendly pictures of the batch).
I'll pass along the good words.post #37620 of 7872310/16/12 at 10:04am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › how do Japanese brands like United Arrows, Beams, Ships, and Theory... 1 minute ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina brogues, Forest Last, UK6.5, brand new. 10 minutes ago
- › ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...