I want to see Kai and Victor fight. I really think it could go either way.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2497post #37441 of 7871910/13/12 at 9:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37442 of 7871910/13/12 at 9:59pmpost #37443 of 7871910/14/12 at 12:32amQuote:
Yes, I saw this button unbuttoned shortly after taking the picture ...... sorry, I will not do more ;)post #37444 of 7871910/14/12 at 1:00amQuote:
Yes, it's blue. My overcoat, worn in the last pic, is black though. I don't really share the general MC aversion to black. Maybe a remnant from my many years involved in the rock/indie/punk scene where black was the only staple colour.post #37445 of 7871910/14/12 at 1:06am
I think others have said it, but I really think it would improve your look to go a little shorter on your trousers Kai. Also, it might slim you some (I'm built similarly to you by the way, sort of short/sort of stocky) if you tapered/narrowed the trousers a bit.
Overall great look though!post #37446 of 7871910/14/12 at 2:31amQuote:
I agree. I think there's rather too much accepted wisdom here on black. And it really isn't even supported by tradition in men's clothing.post #37447 of 7871910/14/12 at 2:39ampost #37448 of 7871910/14/12 at 2:48ampost #37449 of 7871910/14/12 at 3:10ampost #37450 of 7871910/14/12 at 3:14ampost #37451 of 7871910/14/12 at 3:32ampost #37452 of 7871910/14/12 at 5:10amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by IvarQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Both outfits look great. Spiffy without being too outré.
Hmmm. Interesting, but I'm not sure the derby works as well for suede/calf as does an oxford.post #37453 of 7871910/14/12 at 5:12ampost #37454 of 7871910/14/12 at 5:35am
I can't be the only one who would want to see this fight (Marquess of Queensberry rules, of course, with beers all around afterward).
I think I'd wager on Kai. Mostly because of his stance.post #37455 of 7871910/14/12 at 5:56am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...