or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2487  

post #37291 of 78717
tumblr_mbqo56fToV1qapbr2o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mbqo9eCrZY1qapbr2o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mbqobiuJPO1qapbr2o1_500.jpg
post #37292 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post


You really look like the brother-in-law DEA agent from Breaking Bad.
This suit fits well in the body and has a really nice lapel roll, but the sleeves need to be longer and the trousers need to be shorter. I also think a suit with less padded, square shoulders would flatter you more. The shoulders on this one give you a blocky look that makes you seem heavier than you are.
Oh, and IMO the tie is ugly and you should tuck the pocket square down a bit so it shows just a quarter inch or so.

 

To me, the biggest (and easiest) improvement would be to shorten the trousers.  They're a good bit too long.  Other than that, your suit fits you better than most that I see!  And while I'm not crazy about the tie, I don't think it's ugly.

post #37293 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcammer View Post

he wants teh cock? happy.gif

Hmm... Not quite, but nice pants! I guess that is close enough.
post #37294 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

tumblr_mbqobiuJPO1qapbr2o1_500.jpg

 

This is generally good, but what are you doing with your tie here? It looks like you're trying to copy something you've seen in Esquire or GQ - too deliberately #menswear.

post #37295 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post

This is generally good, but what are you doing with your tie here? It looks like you're trying to copy something you've seen in Esquire or GQ - too deliberately #menswear.

Nah, he's just copying me from last week (which didn't get your approval either devil.gif )
post #37296 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Nice, you kinda like seiko watches.. biggrin.gif

Not really. This is the one model that I liked.
I love some of Grand Seiko design but I've never seen it in life, maybe it is not so pretty as I think smile.gif
post #37297 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

Nah, he's just copying me from last week (which didn't get your approval either devil.gif )

Like your knot a lot more than mine.

I have one silly rule, though: Only one attempt tying my tie every morning. So I have to live with the result satisfied.gif
post #37298 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

Hmm... Not quite, but nice pants! I guess that is close enough.

haha, just messing with you!
post #37299 of 78717

Wandering well outside of my sartorial comfort zone with an ocbd, wool tie, and a four in hand



EDIT: Both the wool tie and the ocbd were post SF membership purchases. The wool tie passes and I'm getting a few more. I don't know how I feel about ocbd, but I already picked up a couple and doubt I'll need more anyway.


Edited by Claghorn - 10/11/12 at 11:27am
post #37300 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

I have one silly rule, though: Only one attempt tying my tie every morning. So I have to live with the result satisfied.gif

Same. Unless I totally get my lengths off, I don't overly fuss. Unless you were going into a business meeting, I think the knot is fine.
post #37301 of 78717
This may have looked better with a blue shirt, but I was in court this morning. So, white it is.
8077774886_22516268dc_z.jpg
post #37302 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post

This may have looked better with a blue shirt, but I was in court this morning. So, white it is.
8077774886_22516268dc_z.jpg

So, how does a tab collar play in court? And are you saying a blue shirt is taboo for court?

(in any case, very cool look)
post #37303 of 78717

 

More vintage/second hand: Jacket Hugo Boss, trousers Polo RL, waist coat Reiss, shirt Nino Danieli, tie Cristian Dior

post #37304 of 78717
Escorting 91 year old mother to a country wedding bigstar[1].gif

Tails by Steven Hitchcock, bespoke boiled evening shirt and detachable collar by Budd.
Yes I know about the PS, had just been in use!

31691015108884661289626.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
post #37305 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butler View Post

Escorting 91 year old mother to a country wedding bigstar[1].gif
Tails by Steven Hitchcock, bespoke boiled evening shirt and detachable collar by Budd.
Yes I know about the PS, had just been in use!
31691015108884661289626.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Butler you look excellent, I hope you and your mum had a great time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III