Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2487post #37291 of 7872310/11/12 at 9:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37292 of 7872310/11/12 at 10:08ampost #37293 of 7872310/11/12 at 10:26ampost #37294 of 7872310/11/12 at 10:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
You really look like the brother-in-law DEA agent from Breaking Bad.
This suit fits well in the body and has a really nice lapel roll, but the sleeves need to be longer and the trousers need to be shorter. I also think a suit with less padded, square shoulders would flatter you more. The shoulders on this one give you a blocky look that makes you seem heavier than you are.
Oh, and IMO the tie is ugly and you should tuck the pocket square down a bit so it shows just a quarter inch or so.
To me, the biggest (and easiest) improvement would be to shorten the trousers. They're a good bit too long. Other than that, your suit fits you better than most that I see! And while I'm not crazy about the tie, I don't think it's ugly.post #37295 of 7872310/11/12 at 10:34ampost #37296 of 7872310/11/12 at 10:38ampost #37297 of 7872310/11/12 at 10:42amQuote:
Nah, he's just copying me from last week (which didn't get your approval either )post #37298 of 7872310/11/12 at 10:43ampost #37299 of 7872310/11/12 at 10:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Nah, he's just copying me from last week (which didn't get your approval either )
Like your knot a lot more than mine.
I have one silly rule, though: Only one attempt tying my tie every morning. So I have to live with the resultpost #37300 of 7872310/11/12 at 10:50ampost #37301 of 7872310/11/12 at 10:57am
Wandering well outside of my sartorial comfort zone with an ocbd, wool tie, and a four in hand
EDIT: Both the wool tie and the ocbd were post SF membership purchases. The wool tie passes and I'm getting a few more. I don't know how I feel about ocbd, but I already picked up a couple and doubt I'll need more anyway.
Edited by Claghorn - 10/11/12 at 11:27ampost #37302 of 7872310/11/12 at 11:16ampost #37303 of 7872310/11/12 at 12:24pmpost #37304 of 7872310/11/12 at 12:26pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Videos of Beautiful Suits (and other Men's Clothing) 23 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › 'Posting Up' at the Club / Bar - Let's Discuss 2 minutes ago
- › CBD WAYWRN: An Experiment 2 minutes ago
- › RLBL ITEMS 2 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Definitive Guide to Slim Fit Shirts 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)