Wasn't trying to get KitonBrioni on you, had to resize the pic.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2483
Plus fours are always +1
I can't think of anywhere you can't wear that outfit.
POW pattern came out a bit wonky. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Chan POW suit
Freddy Vandecasteele shirt
Some random light green PS i got in Japan
this is great imo. you should have for four pattern bingo with a patterned PS tho.
also, why no pics of the G&Gs?
I thought the shirt and jacket together created enough of a riff to require a very strong central tie to pull the eye in a bit, hence its relative dark sobriety.
Never fear, the speciality ties always lurk in the wings, waiting to give palpitations.
"Channeling our inner Leary, are we?"
just a drop(!), perhaps...
3rd post - Getting ready for the winter.
The jacket looks long here most probably because of the angle. It's fine in real life I think.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Depending on your height, you might want to raise the hem of the coat so that it comes a bit below your knees, rather than mid-thigh. Were it I, and I were relatively short (below 5' 8"), I'd seriously consider shortening the coat; were I over 6', it would be more of a style/personal taste question. As I am 5'9" tall, I'd be very undecided, were it my coat .
Experimenting with a couple poses here. Any other comments, critiques? Review? Anything I should burn?
Edited by Parterre - 10/10/12 at 4:36pm
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 33 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 46 seconds ago
- › Summer Suits and Overcoats 1 minute ago
- › A.P.C. navy boat shoes 42-43 3 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread (No bo[ys]keh allowed)*** 9 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 5/24/13 - Embrace The Wrinkle Sprezz 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Let's crank out 100k pull-ups this year: 2013 Edition 14 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 15 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw