It's admirable that you still identify with your heritage. Most folks when they look like you tend to pass for white.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2475post #37111 of 7872210/6/12 at 1:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37112 of 7872210/6/12 at 1:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by madeinpoland
First post, please rate.
Last days of summer here in Warsaw, Poland.
If I had a long lost Polish brother, I think it might be you...
As for the overall combo, I agree with most of the comments above. But I love the jacket, and that's a cool briefcase too. Also, I've never tried "Gordon Bros.", but they look good value.
Not so big on the pink everywhere, but I'm with you on the principle!post #37113 of 7872210/6/12 at 1:35pmpost #37114 of 7872210/6/12 at 5:41pm
thank you kindly. and lol, lets see how long for.
once again, thanks for a ll the "likes," guys. hope you are all enjoying the weekend.post #37115 of 7872210/7/12 at 7:29amI normally won't do tweed + tie but I've been wearing this jacket a lot this week (basically as outerwear) and thought I'd give it a try.
The trousers are a disaster. I still haven't found the weight that I inadvertently lost a year and a half ago so the belt is cinched pretty tightly. The balance was great on my fatter self.
n00b question - can you do spoilers in Tapatalk?post #37116 of 7872210/7/12 at 7:43ampost #37117 of 7872210/7/12 at 7:54ampost #37118 of 7872210/7/12 at 7:57am
as far as i know, you can only add spoilers in tapatalk, by typing the actual code. meaning this - "SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!][/SPOILER" but with the brackets at the beginning and end.Quote:
lol, hahahaha, indeed. my bad.post #37119 of 7872210/7/12 at 9:00ampost #37120 of 7872210/7/12 at 9:19ampost #37121 of 7872210/7/12 at 10:20ampost #37122 of 7872210/7/12 at 10:28ampost #37123 of 7872210/7/12 at 10:39ampost #37124 of 7872210/7/12 at 10:48am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Crockett and Jones Sizing Question 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 23 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 28 minutes ago
- › Dutch Auction for one custom title - 100% of proceeds to benefit... 31 minutes ago
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 33 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Y-3 Qasa Racer triple Black. US6.5. worn once. Comes with box,... 37 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 38 minutes ago
- › lasts and bespoke shoe makers 41 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 48 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...