It's admirable that you still identify with your heritage. Most folks when they look like you tend to pass for white.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2475post #37111 of 7872210/6/12 at 1:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37112 of 7872210/6/12 at 1:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by madeinpoland
First post, please rate.
Last days of summer here in Warsaw, Poland.
If I had a long lost Polish brother, I think it might be you...
As for the overall combo, I agree with most of the comments above. But I love the jacket, and that's a cool briefcase too. Also, I've never tried "Gordon Bros.", but they look good value.
Not so big on the pink everywhere, but I'm with you on the principle!post #37113 of 7872210/6/12 at 1:35pmpost #37114 of 7872210/6/12 at 5:41pm
thank you kindly. and lol, lets see how long for.
once again, thanks for a ll the "likes," guys. hope you are all enjoying the weekend.post #37115 of 7872210/7/12 at 7:29amI normally won't do tweed + tie but I've been wearing this jacket a lot this week (basically as outerwear) and thought I'd give it a try.
The trousers are a disaster. I still haven't found the weight that I inadvertently lost a year and a half ago so the belt is cinched pretty tightly. The balance was great on my fatter self.
n00b question - can you do spoilers in Tapatalk?post #37116 of 7872210/7/12 at 7:43ampost #37117 of 7872210/7/12 at 7:54ampost #37118 of 7872210/7/12 at 7:57am
as far as i know, you can only add spoilers in tapatalk, by typing the actual code. meaning this - "SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!][/SPOILER" but with the brackets at the beginning and end.Quote:
lol, hahahaha, indeed. my bad.post #37119 of 7872210/7/12 at 9:00ampost #37120 of 7872210/7/12 at 9:19ampost #37121 of 7872210/7/12 at 10:20ampost #37122 of 7872210/7/12 at 10:28ampost #37123 of 7872210/7/12 at 10:39ampost #37124 of 7872210/7/12 at 10:48am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › OAK ROOM - Official Affiliate Thread 30 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 50 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › *MORE DROPS* Updated Suit Thread - BBBF, Borrelli, Phineas Cole,... 2 minutes ago
- › Apple Watch 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Manila Tailor 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...