Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2472post #37066 of 7872210/5/12 at 9:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37067 of 7872210/5/12 at 9:20amanother x post. hope it passes mustard like yesterday.
thanks to all for the "likes" on yesterdays fit. much appreciated.
dig - lol, your bing translation was spot on.
crusy - no doubt she would have been proud.post #37068 of 7872210/5/12 at 9:25ampost #37069 of 7872210/5/12 at 9:29ampost #37070 of 7872210/5/12 at 9:34ampost #37071 of 7872210/5/12 at 9:37ampost #37072 of 7872210/5/12 at 9:39amQuote:
i probably just combed it better after the shower. i always lovingly caress my face hair.Quote:
better than suggesting dental work.post #37073 of 7872210/5/12 at 10:08ampost #37074 of 7872210/5/12 at 10:43ampost #37075 of 7872210/5/12 at 10:55amQuote:Claghorn
"Like the fabric/button/sock/shoe combo. I'm guessing the jacket's true color isn't really purple."
Thank you! The last pic is most accurate, colour wise.
Holdfast, the bow is handmade by me, from Cerrutti light wool/cashmere fabric.post #37076 of 7872210/5/12 at 10:56amQuote:
i noticed that hair in the pic too, only after i posted it, and i was all i took another picture, but the colors were better represented in the hairy one, so i left it. waiting for an astute forumite such as yourself to notice it. bravo!
have a great weekend.post #37077 of 7872210/5/12 at 12:49pmpost #37078 of 7872210/5/12 at 12:53pmpost #37079 of 7872210/5/12 at 1:47pmQuote:
Thanks the interview went ok so hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. As for the tie knot, truth to be told I don't wear suits/ties that much and didn't even know how to tie a tie by myself until last week. I managed to learn the Windsor knot which is supposed to be the most simple one (and yet according to my friends it helps projecting confidence to the interviewers). I've always been admiring the beautiful knots that people make here in this thread so I'll try to learn how to tie them soon :).
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › How many sweaters do you own? 36 seconds ago
- › Tailoring, Or Grown Men Debate Like Children - November 20, 2014 37 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)