this says both.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2462
Styleforum Top Picks
So this is really Foo's domain, but I'm trying to teach myself Photoshop, and this seemed like a good opportunity to do a cut-rate "foof" that would illustrate some fit / style issues.
Here's the before and the after - excuse the sloppy editing. As fun as this is, I'm not going to spend 100 years doing it . . . . Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The colors were too similar, and frankly, the suit color was incompatible with the your skin tone. You would do better to go less khaki, more grey.
I have another suit almost that same color. One of my favorites.
You may be right about the cut and color. I do like khaki, though.
"This looks great. But...I'd not use that PS and go for something solid."
Yeah, I think I agree. I would have gone with a white linen with colour piping (like yours) on this one, but the problem is I don't have any! My PS collection desperately needs additions. I've ordered a new one from Vanda but can't afford anything else yet
"I'd swap the white shirt for a very pale blue one here. But that's nitpicking, this looks good "
Ah! But the shirt is light blue! Bad picture, I reckon. I put up a couple of different pictures where, maybe, the color is a bit better. Terrible light, today. Gray skies.
Edited by clarinetplayer - 10/2/12 at 10:39am
I really like this but I am not sure about the shirt. It would be a lot easier to judge your outfits if you were to stand up :-)
Full windsor anyone?
This is Peter Jihde. A Swedish sports journalist. Not known for his good taste.
Independent of the question of whether to windsor or knot (see what I did there?), this is a horribly executed example of the breed. This is akin to asking us to judge the desirability of all women based on a picture of Snooki.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140307: DocHolliday's White Shirt Blues 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Bangkok tailors 22 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 32 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw