1. You're a rockstar
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2462
So this is really Foo's domain, but I'm trying to teach myself Photoshop, and this seemed like a good opportunity to do a cut-rate "foof" that would illustrate some fit / style issues.
Here's the before and the after - excuse the sloppy editing. As fun as this is, I'm not going to spend 100 years doing it . . . . Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The colors were too similar, and frankly, the suit color was incompatible with the your skin tone. You would do better to go less khaki, more grey.
I have another suit almost that same color. One of my favorites.
You may be right about the cut and color. I do like khaki, though.
"This looks great. But...I'd not use that PS and go for something solid."
Yeah, I think I agree. I would have gone with a white linen with colour piping (like yours) on this one, but the problem is I don't have any! My PS collection desperately needs additions. I've ordered a new one from Vanda but can't afford anything else yet
"I'd swap the white shirt for a very pale blue one here. But that's nitpicking, this looks good "
Ah! But the shirt is light blue! Bad picture, I reckon. I put up a couple of different pictures where, maybe, the color is a bit better. Terrible light, today. Gray skies.
Edited by clarinetplayer - 10/2/12 at 10:39am
I really like this but I am not sure about the shirt. It would be a lot easier to judge your outfits if you were to stand up :-)
Full windsor anyone?
This is Peter Jihde. A Swedish sports journalist. Not known for his good taste.
Independent of the question of whether to windsor or knot (see what I did there?), this is a horribly executed example of the breed. This is akin to asking us to judge the desirability of all women based on a picture of Snooki.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Can anyone tell me what model Allen Edmonds these are? 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 5 minutes ago
- › PRICE DROP Caruso jacket size 40/50R (free worldwide shipping) 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › Four Horsemen: Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw
- › What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12 by skehoe