Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2455post #36811 of 7872310/1/12 at 1:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36812 of 7872310/1/12 at 1:45pmpost #36813 of 7872310/1/12 at 2:18pm
What I wore this saturday. Fantastic weather for this time of year and this part of the world.
Jacket - Oscar Jacobson
Shirt - Tintoria Mattei 954
Wool knit tie - Oscar Jacobson
Pochette - Morris Heritage
Trousers - Morris by Jacob Cohen
My posture looks terrible here, so let's have that over with: today's youth, back in my days etc etc.post #36814 of 7872310/1/12 at 2:26pmpost #36815 of 7872310/1/12 at 2:43pmpost #36816 of 7872310/1/12 at 3:46pm
Just got home from work, this is what I went with today. Not as nice as many others I have seen on here, but it works for me. I'm a golfer so I have dozens of nice golf polos that I try and incorporate into my daily wardrobe.
Edited by Jeff M - 10/12/12 at 8:51pmpost #36817 of 7872310/1/12 at 3:50pmpost #36818 of 7872310/1/12 at 4:08pmpost #36819 of 7872310/1/12 at 4:16pmpost #36820 of 7872310/1/12 at 4:22pmpost #36821 of 7872310/1/12 at 4:26pmpost #36822 of 7872310/1/12 at 4:39pmQuote:
Well clearly we don't share the same taste in shoes, but thanks for the comment anyway. I'm shopping around on ebay for a nice pair of AE shoes though. If you don't mind me asking, what do you find so atrocious about my shoes?
I've only spent a short amount of time here and so far only a couple other members have made me feel at all welcome; mostly I have felt that people do not want me here. If there is something I have done to upset people please tell me, and I will refrain from posting anything to cause a problem. If it is simply my style you have an issue with, that's fine, you are entitled to your opinion and we will agree to disagree.
Edited by Jeff M - 10/1/12 at 4:57pmpost #36823 of 7872310/1/12 at 4:53pmpost #36824 of 7872310/1/12 at 5:00pmQuote:
Well I guess compared to the brands you all usually wear they are not good quality, but for a college kid like me with an hourly job, they do ok for now. I see what you mean with the upturned toes, but I still think they look ok. To each his own I guess, no worries. I do really like the look and style of the shoes you guys were wearing in the posts above, I will be investing in a good pair of AEs soon, just keeping an eye on ebay.post #36825 of 7872310/1/12 at 5:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jeff M
Well I guess compared to the brands you all usually wear they are not good quality, but for a college kid like me with an hourly job, they do ok for now. I see what you mean with the upturned toes, but I still think they look ok. To each his own I guess, no worries. I do really like the look and style of the shoes you guys were wearing in the posts above, I will be investing in a good pair of AEs soon, just keeping an eye on ebay.
People mistake this for some egalitarian community which just isn't true. If you are wearing cheap, garish shoes people are going to call you out and encourage you to either change, leave, or relegate yourself to SW&D. Chalking it up to "each his own" isn't good enough here, for better or worse, my friend.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 24 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 4 minutes ago
- › You Won't Believe The One Trick This Man Used to Get a ToJ 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › norse projects shirts for sale 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)