Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2454
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36797 of 7872110/1/12 at 9:48amQuote:
That's why I leave my head out of it. I've never seen a photo of me I smiling that I liked, but if I give the "blue steel" expression I'm most happy with people will think I'm trying too hard, which of course, I am.post #36798 of 7872110/1/12 at 9:54ampost #36799 of 7872110/1/12 at 10:02ampost #36800 of 7872110/1/12 at 10:20am
I PM'ed Kappelan to inquire what he uses for his full body shots.
But until then.
The red on the tie isn't quite that bright in real life, but it is admittedly brighter than that of the sweater. But I like everything all together too much to let that detail stop me from wearing this combination.
and the trousers
post #36801 of 7872110/1/12 at 10:25ampost #36802 of 7872110/1/12 at 10:27ampost #36803 of 7872110/1/12 at 10:29ampost #36804 of 7872110/1/12 at 10:32ampost #36805 of 7872110/1/12 at 10:46amQuote:
Actually the comment is rather "douchey".
Anyway, the picture is a bad representation of my flat, which is actually very modern, open and bright... lots of wood though.
But of course the ceiling is not that low, as it seems to be on the picture. It is just on that specific spot (as the flat ranges over two floors and there partly is an intermediate ceiling),post #36806 of 7872110/1/12 at 11:17ampost #36807 of 7872110/1/12 at 11:30amQuote:
It's actually a very light blue. And also, I don't have a huge "Hellboy"-like club of a left hand, or a vaguely conical shape. Photos, eh?
There's a colour a few shades darker in the tie that it picks up. Almost went with the white PS but too boring and cold with the shirt and tie. Anyway, maybe you're right, don't know, but thanks for commenting.post #36808 of 7872110/1/12 at 1:15pmpost #36809 of 7872110/1/12 at 1:20pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Han Kjobenhavn Subglasses - Timeless, Hauss, Ed, Janitor, State -... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden LHS Snuff Suede Mocs 9D - Van Last as New 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Vintage The North Face High Capacity Rear Backpack Fanny Pack Black 12 minutes ago
- › BNWT Gitman Brothers Vintage "Good Catch" Shirt Size Small 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 20 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 30 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...