Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2454
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36797 of 7871910/1/12 at 9:48amQuote:
That's why I leave my head out of it. I've never seen a photo of me I smiling that I liked, but if I give the "blue steel" expression I'm most happy with people will think I'm trying too hard, which of course, I am.post #36798 of 7871910/1/12 at 9:54ampost #36799 of 7871910/1/12 at 10:02ampost #36800 of 7871910/1/12 at 10:20am
I PM'ed Kappelan to inquire what he uses for his full body shots.
But until then.
The red on the tie isn't quite that bright in real life, but it is admittedly brighter than that of the sweater. But I like everything all together too much to let that detail stop me from wearing this combination.
and the trousers
post #36801 of 7871910/1/12 at 10:25ampost #36802 of 7871910/1/12 at 10:27ampost #36803 of 7871910/1/12 at 10:29ampost #36804 of 7871910/1/12 at 10:32ampost #36805 of 7871910/1/12 at 10:46amQuote:
Actually the comment is rather "douchey".
Anyway, the picture is a bad representation of my flat, which is actually very modern, open and bright... lots of wood though.
But of course the ceiling is not that low, as it seems to be on the picture. It is just on that specific spot (as the flat ranges over two floors and there partly is an intermediate ceiling),post #36806 of 7871910/1/12 at 11:17ampost #36807 of 7871910/1/12 at 11:30amQuote:
It's actually a very light blue. And also, I don't have a huge "Hellboy"-like club of a left hand, or a vaguely conical shape. Photos, eh?
There's a colour a few shades darker in the tie that it picks up. Almost went with the white PS but too boring and cold with the shirt and tie. Anyway, maybe you're right, don't know, but thanks for commenting.post #36808 of 7871910/1/12 at 1:15pmpost #36809 of 7871910/1/12 at 1:20pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 24 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 28 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?