very nice. i predict a gdl x-post in your future.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2435post #36511 of 787229/25/12 at 11:28am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36512 of 787229/25/12 at 11:31ampost #36513 of 787229/25/12 at 11:34ampost #36514 of 787229/25/12 at 11:35ampost #36515 of 787229/25/12 at 11:39ampost #36516 of 787229/25/12 at 11:47amQuote:
"Nice to see you back, Tits - nice jacket, too!"
"not convinced by the colour of the trousers, really like the rest! Deets on the tie?"
"Great jacket, great combo."
TTO: Tie is by Vanda, which appears to no longer be available through their shop.post #36517 of 787229/25/12 at 11:52ampost #36518 of 787229/25/12 at 12:02pmpost #36519 of 787229/25/12 at 12:21pmpost #36520 of 787229/25/12 at 12:38pmSorry for the crappy Blackberry pics. I'm still contemplating on whether it is justified to buy a real camera just to take "WAYWRN" pictures.
Anyway, the shirt is light blue twill & the tie is burgundy knitted. PS is by you know who...
Shoes in the spolier & yes those buckles were kept buckled...I'm not Lino Ieluzzi or Ezio Mancini. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Fantastic Mr Foxx - 9/25/12 at 12:51pmpost #36521 of 787229/25/12 at 1:21pmpost #36522 of 787229/25/12 at 2:07pmpost #36523 of 787229/25/12 at 2:20pmpost #36524 of 787229/25/12 at 2:29pmpost #36525 of 787229/25/12 at 3:13pm
Only north today. My current allergies/cold symptoms clouded my judgement on an appropriate bottom. (though I did wear pants)
Hackett grey tweed SC with orange and red over check
Mattabisch by Kiton shirt
Cesare Attolini 7 fold tie
Bergdorf Goodman madder PS
The wrong pants
Gaziano & Girling “Wigmore” boots, Armoury edition in vintage Rioja suede & calf
Creed original Santal
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1770 Active Users (447 Members and 1323 Guests)
- › How many sweaters do you own? 36 seconds ago
- › Tailoring, Or Grown Men Debate Like Children - November 20, 2014 37 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)