Info on the shoes?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:20 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2418post #36256 of 787219/20/12 at 4:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36257 of 787219/20/12 at 4:59ampost #36258 of 787219/20/12 at 5:26ampost #36259 of 787219/20/12 at 6:05ampost #36260 of 787219/20/12 at 6:18ampost #36261 of 787219/20/12 at 6:48amOriginally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pic looks like someone is throwing an old-style dustbin lid at your head. Everyone's a critic... :)Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm trying to understand why I don't like this as much as I normally like your outfits. I think it might be the intensity of the shirt. Not sure...
I really like the handkerchief though.Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Does the jacket have a somewhat longer & looser cut than some of the other ones you've posted, or is it just different photo angles? Because I really like fit of this one.
A rushed morning, with a lot of on-the-fly combining when getting ready...
... I think it more or less worked out, though the trousers are admittedly too dark for the overall fit. I did at least tighten up the tie knot a bit, later in the day.post #36262 of 787219/20/12 at 7:04ampost #36263 of 787219/20/12 at 7:27ampost #36264 of 787219/20/12 at 7:40am
Classic! Like this a lot.Quote:Originally Posted by Albert Hal
If you wonder why I only buy vintage and second hand clothes, please read this book, Dana Thomas; Deluxe - How Luxery lost its Luster, and you´ll understand. The price of a luxery brand and the quality do not meet. We pay their advertising, not their taylors. This is a Gucci jacket. It may have cost a thousand dollars or more. I bouhgt it cheap, under a hundered dollars. The fabric is nice and expensive. But the facturing? Probably made in a low cost factory somewhere in Asia. I do not want to pay 10 times the production cost just for a certain brand. I prefere real quality, i.e. before 1965post #36265 of 787219/20/12 at 7:48ampost #36266 of 787219/20/12 at 7:59ampost #36267 of 787219/20/12 at 8:47ampost #36268 of 787219/20/12 at 10:00ampost #36269 of 787219/20/12 at 10:25ampost #36270 of 787219/20/12 at 10:34amVictor,
You might want to look into getting some Olympic shoes instead of using your regular running shoes. The Nike Romaleos II are great and will help with your form and will prevent injuries to your ankles.
Also, try to make sure you are using the correct type of bar that has at least a 10 needle point ball bearings. The bar should spin easily when you spin it. If you're just using the typical crappy bars that come in most gyms the weights will turn when you lift them and can torque your shoulders, especially on power snatches.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 26 seconds ago
- › Laptop/messenger bag matching 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 8 minutes ago
- › Need a vest to go with my wedding suit 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...