Truly, one of your best! Those shoes are amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2417post #36241 of 787219/19/12 at 5:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36242 of 787219/19/12 at 5:24pmNothing compared to some of the incredible looks you guys pull off but here's today's. I know many frown on wearing a suit with no tie but a suit and tie would be a bit too formal for most of my work days.
Kent Wang MTM shirt
Kent Wang pocket square
Banana Republic socks
Dirty mirror courtesy of my 3 year old sonpost #36243 of 787219/19/12 at 5:30pm
Thanks, Frank just reworked it, and I'm pretty happy with the improved fit. As far as count, 12 sport coats with one in the works for the spring/summer, 7 suits (of which 5, maybe 6, are blazer suits, including this one, which I'm sure I'll catch shit for), one overcoat with another to be ready by Halloween, and about 20 pants give or take a few. I'm pretty happy with what I have and will likely only add one major piece each spring and one each winter fall for the foreseeable future.post #36244 of 787219/19/12 at 5:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Thanks, Frank just reworked it, and I'm pretty happy with the improved fit. As far as count, 12 sport coats with one in the works for the spring/summer, 7 suits (of which 5, maybe 6, are blazer suits, including this one, which I'm sure I'll catch shit for), one overcoat with another to be ready by Halloween, and about 20 pants give or take a few. I'm pretty happy with what I have and will likely only add one major piece each spring and one each winter fall for the foreseeable future.
Damb, I shoulda stayed in ED.post #36245 of 787219/19/12 at 6:30pmpost #36246 of 787219/19/12 at 6:45pm
As always, Victor entertains and instructs us with so many interesting details: the blue checked shirt paired with the chocolate knit tie, the stitching on the lapel keyhole, the pic stitch on the lapel, the links, the sassy PS with the blue stitch border.post #36247 of 787219/19/12 at 7:17pmpost #36248 of 787219/19/12 at 7:36pmpost #36249 of 787219/19/12 at 10:19pmpost #36250 of 787219/20/12 at 12:16amQuote:
IMO this is the best fitting jacket I've seen on you so far. Perhaps a tad long, but the draped chest and reduced waist suppression work very well...post #36251 of 787219/20/12 at 1:07ampost #36252 of 787219/20/12 at 1:41ampost #36253 of 787219/20/12 at 2:00am
If you wonder why I only buy vintage and second hand clothes, please read this book, Dana Thomas; Deluxe - How Luxery lost its Luster, and you´ll understand. The price of a luxery brand and the quality do not meet. We pay their advertising, not their taylors. This is a Gucci jacket. It may have cost a thousand dollars or more. I bouhgt it cheap, under a hundered dollars. The fabric is nice and expensive. But the facturing? Probably made in a low cost factory somewhere in Asia. I do not want to pay 10 times the production cost just for a certain brand. I prefere real quality, i.e. before 1965post #36254 of 787219/20/12 at 2:57amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Anden
"Very good + very interesting"
"Great shoulders on that."
"love the tie, did your class sizes decrease this fall that you can dress up again! i like!"
"Not a huge fan of the tie - too institutional, I guess. But the suit is great."
Thanks fellas. Citan, was at 41 last year, this year down to 29...post #36255 of 787219/20/12 at 4:22amOff to see the Warhol show at the Met this evening.
Suit - BB MTM
Shirt - BB GF
Tie - Charvet
PS - Ashear (I think - it's older than God)
Cufflinks - London Badge & Button Co.
Shoes - Bexley, Paris
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 39 seconds ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 23 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 30 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...