Truly, one of your best! Those shoes are amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2417post #36241 of 787199/19/12 at 5:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36242 of 787199/19/12 at 5:24pmNothing compared to some of the incredible looks you guys pull off but here's today's. I know many frown on wearing a suit with no tie but a suit and tie would be a bit too formal for most of my work days.
Kent Wang MTM shirt
Kent Wang pocket square
Banana Republic socks
Dirty mirror courtesy of my 3 year old sonpost #36243 of 787199/19/12 at 5:30pm
Thanks, Frank just reworked it, and I'm pretty happy with the improved fit. As far as count, 12 sport coats with one in the works for the spring/summer, 7 suits (of which 5, maybe 6, are blazer suits, including this one, which I'm sure I'll catch shit for), one overcoat with another to be ready by Halloween, and about 20 pants give or take a few. I'm pretty happy with what I have and will likely only add one major piece each spring and one each winter fall for the foreseeable future.post #36244 of 787199/19/12 at 5:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Thanks, Frank just reworked it, and I'm pretty happy with the improved fit. As far as count, 12 sport coats with one in the works for the spring/summer, 7 suits (of which 5, maybe 6, are blazer suits, including this one, which I'm sure I'll catch shit for), one overcoat with another to be ready by Halloween, and about 20 pants give or take a few. I'm pretty happy with what I have and will likely only add one major piece each spring and one each winter fall for the foreseeable future.
Damb, I shoulda stayed in ED.post #36245 of 787199/19/12 at 6:30pmpost #36246 of 787199/19/12 at 6:45pm
As always, Victor entertains and instructs us with so many interesting details: the blue checked shirt paired with the chocolate knit tie, the stitching on the lapel keyhole, the pic stitch on the lapel, the links, the sassy PS with the blue stitch border.post #36247 of 787199/19/12 at 7:17pmpost #36248 of 787199/19/12 at 7:36pmpost #36249 of 787199/19/12 at 10:19pmpost #36250 of 787199/20/12 at 12:16amQuote:
IMO this is the best fitting jacket I've seen on you so far. Perhaps a tad long, but the draped chest and reduced waist suppression work very well...post #36251 of 787199/20/12 at 1:07ampost #36252 of 787199/20/12 at 1:41ampost #36253 of 787199/20/12 at 2:00am
If you wonder why I only buy vintage and second hand clothes, please read this book, Dana Thomas; Deluxe - How Luxery lost its Luster, and you´ll understand. The price of a luxery brand and the quality do not meet. We pay their advertising, not their taylors. This is a Gucci jacket. It may have cost a thousand dollars or more. I bouhgt it cheap, under a hundered dollars. The fabric is nice and expensive. But the facturing? Probably made in a low cost factory somewhere in Asia. I do not want to pay 10 times the production cost just for a certain brand. I prefere real quality, i.e. before 1965post #36254 of 787199/20/12 at 2:57amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Anden
"Very good + very interesting"
"Great shoulders on that."
"love the tie, did your class sizes decrease this fall that you can dress up again! i like!"
"Not a huge fan of the tie - too institutional, I guess. But the suit is great."
Thanks fellas. Citan, was at 41 last year, this year down to 29...post #36255 of 787199/20/12 at 4:22amOff to see the Warhol show at the Met this evening.
Suit - BB MTM
Shirt - BB GF
Tie - Charvet
PS - Ashear (I think - it's older than God)
Cufflinks - London Badge & Button Co.
Shoes - Bexley, Paris
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › POLO RALPH LAUREN Leather 1990 VINTAGE Suicide Skier Commemorative... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...