Trousers need ironing; excusez-moi.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2398post #35956 of 787199/14/12 at 5:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35957 of 787199/14/12 at 5:59ampost #35958 of 787199/14/12 at 6:05amQuote:
He hasn't uncovered anything, during the time sir f was called out on whatever he was doing about posting pictures of other people rather than himself, I had just joined this forum. My focus in particular at that time was shoe restoration, thrift finds. If u go bak and view my posts u will notice this. I'm a quiet person on SF, I read alot, n post very little. If the timming of my profile creation and random posts about shoe restoration coincide with sir f and his big ordeal, u have to take my word and believe me when I say I am not this person u speak of. We need to get over this, and u need to realize I have no similar posts or tendencys as Sir F. I am a humble gentlemen who enjoys many similar things as others on SF, and particularly do not post often or add to discussion or seek out attention...
Edited by Snoogz - 9/14/12 at 6:28ampost #35959 of 787199/14/12 at 6:07am
An early outing for the Tweed today, a little to early!
It promised to be a cold, overcast, blustery day this morning, a distinct change from Sundays 30 degree weather, more of a 10 to 15 degree morning & afternoon. Surprisingly the clouds lifted and its now bright and sunny, linen shirt time again for work.
-TTOpost #35960 of 787199/14/12 at 6:28ampost #35961 of 787199/14/12 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Haven't posted in a while but I only work 2 days a week now :/ so I mostly wear casual stuff that I am not proud of the other days. Good looks today folks, love that SC and tie NYR.
Sorry for crummy upward angle on the fit pic, it makes it look wide in the shoulders and long in the sleeve
Citan, deets on the tie? I have been looking for a chocolate brown herringbone for a while now.post #35962 of 787199/14/12 at 6:35ampost #35963 of 787199/14/12 at 6:56ampost #35964 of 787199/14/12 at 7:18ampost #35965 of 787199/14/12 at 7:30ampost #35966 of 787199/14/12 at 7:37ampost #35967 of 787199/14/12 at 7:45ampost #35968 of 787199/14/12 at 7:46am
My navy knit was one of the options I considered this morning, but it was way too close in shade to the sport coat, so I discarded it. I don't have any other knits or grenadines unfortunately, that's something I have to fix soon...post #35969 of 787199/14/12 at 7:58am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1181 Active Users (204 Members and 977 Guests)
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 13 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 14 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...