Trousers need ironing; excusez-moi.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: Yesterday
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2398post #35956 of 787219/14/12 at 5:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35957 of 787219/14/12 at 5:59ampost #35958 of 787219/14/12 at 6:05amQuote:
He hasn't uncovered anything, during the time sir f was called out on whatever he was doing about posting pictures of other people rather than himself, I had just joined this forum. My focus in particular at that time was shoe restoration, thrift finds. If u go bak and view my posts u will notice this. I'm a quiet person on SF, I read alot, n post very little. If the timming of my profile creation and random posts about shoe restoration coincide with sir f and his big ordeal, u have to take my word and believe me when I say I am not this person u speak of. We need to get over this, and u need to realize I have no similar posts or tendencys as Sir F. I am a humble gentlemen who enjoys many similar things as others on SF, and particularly do not post often or add to discussion or seek out attention...
Edited by Snoogz - 9/14/12 at 6:28ampost #35959 of 787219/14/12 at 6:07am
An early outing for the Tweed today, a little to early!
It promised to be a cold, overcast, blustery day this morning, a distinct change from Sundays 30 degree weather, more of a 10 to 15 degree morning & afternoon. Surprisingly the clouds lifted and its now bright and sunny, linen shirt time again for work.
-TTOpost #35960 of 787219/14/12 at 6:28ampost #35961 of 787219/14/12 at 6:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Haven't posted in a while but I only work 2 days a week now :/ so I mostly wear casual stuff that I am not proud of the other days. Good looks today folks, love that SC and tie NYR.
Sorry for crummy upward angle on the fit pic, it makes it look wide in the shoulders and long in the sleeve
Citan, deets on the tie? I have been looking for a chocolate brown herringbone for a while now.post #35962 of 787219/14/12 at 6:35ampost #35963 of 787219/14/12 at 6:56ampost #35964 of 787219/14/12 at 7:18ampost #35965 of 787219/14/12 at 7:30ampost #35966 of 787219/14/12 at 7:37ampost #35967 of 787219/14/12 at 7:45ampost #35968 of 787219/14/12 at 7:46am
My navy knit was one of the options I considered this morning, but it was way too close in shade to the sport coat, so I discarded it. I don't have any other knits or grenadines unfortunately, that's something I have to fix soon...post #35969 of 787219/14/12 at 7:58am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1184 Active Users (189 Members and 995 Guests)
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 14 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 25 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 28 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 32 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 34 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...