Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2372
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35567 of 787219/6/12 at 8:39pmpost #35568 of 787219/6/12 at 8:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by oipolloi
Which size looks better--46L (top series of photos) or 46R (bottom photos)? I am 6'0", 188lb, any advice gratefully appreciated!
I also believe the lapel roll over the top-most button is messed up in the 46R, so I will need to figure out how to fix that...
What is this nonsense?? I think something went wrong...post #35569 of 787219/6/12 at 9:10pm
NYR - a darker pair of pants would have absolutely crushed this. as it is, its washed up with the jacket
Victor - i think the lapels of your jacket, shape of patch pockets and pick stitching could use some work. I think if you worked on those with your tailor, your ish would be absolutely next level since you already got color, pattern and accessorizing nailedpost #35570 of 787219/6/12 at 9:38pmpost #35571 of 787219/6/12 at 10:22pmpost #35572 of 787219/6/12 at 10:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by suitedcboy
I don't think it is too busy. I like an active combination at times. I think in person, instead of a photo view, the violet striped shirt would have flair. I really like the suit.
I would probably try to subtly see the details of what you were wearing if I encountered you in public. By that I mean some outfits you see and you immediately know what the items are and it requires no further thought. Not that it is a bad outfit, just a bit predictable. This is not predictable but not garish or too dandy or anything of the sort.
Agreed.post #35573 of 787219/6/12 at 10:37pmpost #35574 of 787219/6/12 at 11:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Sorry for the crappy picture but I think I finally got a mid-grey plaid suit that works for me. Detail picture has texture and fabric. Will try to get a better picture next time I wear it. Sleeves are a touch short. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice suit and I like the pink shirt. The tie looks off through, but that may just be the photo?post #35575 of 787219/6/12 at 11:29pmpost #35576 of 787219/6/12 at 11:31pmpost #35577 of 787219/6/12 at 11:59pmpost #35578 of 787219/7/12 at 1:18amQuote:
well it's him and after various insults towards myself in posts and in private messages I was looking forward to him leaving this forum. since then he's been back with a couple different accounts however. always showcasing the same clothes and submerging MC with more posts per minute than stitches. good for him I say.
so please let me have my fun. at least this time he is contributing actual pictures of himself. still in daddies home office, though. imagine what his mom would say if he dared lighting that cigarpost #35579 of 787219/7/12 at 2:17ampost #35580 of 787219/7/12 at 3:01amWore this recently...
Tie was a vintage find in a flea market in Williamsburg
Shirt: TM Lewin
Handkerchief: Charles Tyrwhitt
Cufflinks: Paul Smith
Trousers: Farah Vintage
Unseen Shoes: Loake loafers
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Clothing Practice Research 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...