Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2372post #35566 of 787229/6/12 at 6:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35567 of 787229/6/12 at 6:46pmpost #35568 of 787229/6/12 at 8:39pmpost #35569 of 787229/6/12 at 8:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by oipolloi
Which size looks better--46L (top series of photos) or 46R (bottom photos)? I am 6'0", 188lb, any advice gratefully appreciated!
I also believe the lapel roll over the top-most button is messed up in the 46R, so I will need to figure out how to fix that...
What is this nonsense?? I think something went wrong...post #35570 of 787229/6/12 at 9:10pm
NYR - a darker pair of pants would have absolutely crushed this. as it is, its washed up with the jacket
Victor - i think the lapels of your jacket, shape of patch pockets and pick stitching could use some work. I think if you worked on those with your tailor, your ish would be absolutely next level since you already got color, pattern and accessorizing nailedpost #35571 of 787229/6/12 at 9:38pmpost #35572 of 787229/6/12 at 10:22pmpost #35573 of 787229/6/12 at 10:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by suitedcboy
I don't think it is too busy. I like an active combination at times. I think in person, instead of a photo view, the violet striped shirt would have flair. I really like the suit.
I would probably try to subtly see the details of what you were wearing if I encountered you in public. By that I mean some outfits you see and you immediately know what the items are and it requires no further thought. Not that it is a bad outfit, just a bit predictable. This is not predictable but not garish or too dandy or anything of the sort.
Agreed.post #35574 of 787229/6/12 at 10:37pmpost #35575 of 787229/6/12 at 11:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Sorry for the crappy picture but I think I finally got a mid-grey plaid suit that works for me. Detail picture has texture and fabric. Will try to get a better picture next time I wear it. Sleeves are a touch short. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice suit and I like the pink shirt. The tie looks off through, but that may just be the photo?post #35576 of 787229/6/12 at 11:29pmpost #35577 of 787229/6/12 at 11:31pmpost #35578 of 787229/6/12 at 11:59pmpost #35579 of 787229/7/12 at 1:18amQuote:
well it's him and after various insults towards myself in posts and in private messages I was looking forward to him leaving this forum. since then he's been back with a couple different accounts however. always showcasing the same clothes and submerging MC with more posts per minute than stitches. good for him I say.
so please let me have my fun. at least this time he is contributing actual pictures of himself. still in daddies home office, though. imagine what his mom would say if he dared lighting that cigarpost #35580 of 787229/7/12 at 2:17am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › G&G Cambridge in Vintage Cherry- TG73 6.5F 25 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 26 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 47 seconds ago
- › FS: Samurai 710xx Size 36 Lot 15 New With Tag 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)