Red swims UNITE!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2337post #35041 of 787238/23/12 at 12:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35042 of 787238/23/12 at 5:25pmpost #35043 of 787238/23/12 at 6:20pm
First time posting..
Excuse the shitty pictures, they were taken on my phone which I've had for the past 2.5 years
What I have on is a Brooks Bros. navy blue jacket, Polo Ralph Lauren plaid shirt, pocket square was cut from a baby blue gingham shirt that was a thrift store find, cream colored slim fit chinos, Bostonian burgundy full wing tips and light blue woolen socks.post #35044 of 787238/23/12 at 6:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitchesQuote:Originally Posted by barims
I attended her wedding earlier this year; she and her husband are two of my closest pals
i remember that dancing pic, awesome shot.
Edited by clapeyron - 8/23/12 at 6:43pmpost #35045 of 787238/24/12 at 1:28ampost #35046 of 787238/24/12 at 2:59ampost #35047 of 787238/24/12 at 4:02amThank's for the positive feedback.
Regarding the color of the galosches, I prefer a muted color, bright red or orange is not for me. On this particular day I was travelling and didn't want to pack a pair of beaters and add more weight than necessary to the suitcase.post #35048 of 787238/24/12 at 4:23ampost #35049 of 787238/24/12 at 4:29am
I'm going to disappoint you all terribly; library day, so wearing items which are comfortable as opposed to smart.
'Curtis' by Hawes and Curtis pink-striped, button-cuff shirt.
Rockport Driving Shoes. Before you all start crying, I find Rockport slip-ons to be very decent; extremely comfortable, not bank-busting (around £80-£90) and they last ages. I have a few pairs and they have all lasted in excess of 4-5 years so far.post #35050 of 787238/24/12 at 4:32am
Here's what I wore on Wednesday at work. I'm wearing Country Road white shirt, Tenery knitted tie...
Thursday - black bespoke suit (apology for the lump on arms, I took this pic wearing the suit) and navy 100% cotton tie and emerald tie-pin
Finally, here's my look for today...Friday, no suit but simple blazer, red check shirt and green CD tie. Happy Weekend Gentlemen!!!!post #35051 of 787238/24/12 at 4:35amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
The weather in NYC has warmed up a bit, but I'm ignoring it for today, and am letting out my inner peacock a bit.
Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - BB MTM
Tie - Charvet
PS - Robert Talbott
Braces - PRL
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg
Shoes - Harris, via Barney's NYC
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice shoes, how's the quality?post #35052 of 787238/24/12 at 4:50ampost #35053 of 787238/24/12 at 6:11am
I have two pairs of Harris shoes, and they both seem to be of good, if not outstanding, quality - C & J is a bit better, IMHO, but certainly they are well-made and they can have very interesting designs (some are also not to my taste).post #35054 of 787238/24/12 at 6:24ampost #35055 of 787238/24/12 at 6:28am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 College Football Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)