Nice combo....info on the blazer?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2306post #34576 of 787198/11/12 at 2:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34577 of 787198/11/12 at 3:27pmpost #34578 of 787198/11/12 at 3:47pmLooks fine to myself.
I really don't like pockets on shirts, not even on an OCBD, though.
Never would I use them to store things and even left untouched they just make the top of your outfit look asymmetric, which is not a good thing to my eye.post #34579 of 787198/11/12 at 5:12pmpost #34580 of 787198/11/12 at 5:35pmpost #34581 of 787198/11/12 at 6:34pmpost #34582 of 787198/11/12 at 7:17pmpost #34583 of 787198/11/12 at 7:21pmpost #34584 of 787198/11/12 at 9:44pm
Belt is from PRL but I dont have any other details about it. I found it on sale at Lord and Taylor two years ago and bought it since the length fit well.
Thanks a lot. I've been trying!Quote:
I did cuff the pants under (however later I did a traditional cuff) because the pants are slightly too long and since they are only 2 days old I wanted to wear them for a week or so before I have them hemmed.post #34585 of 787198/12/12 at 1:59ampost #34586 of 787198/12/12 at 2:23ampost #34587 of 787198/12/12 at 5:56ampost #34588 of 787198/12/12 at 7:17amQuote:Originally Posted by no one
The pictures were taken at the end of each day. Warning: More days! (Click to show)
Comments are welcome.
These shirt & tie combos are too pastel for my taste. Too many things vying for attention.post #34589 of 787198/12/12 at 12:02pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 54 seconds ago
- › Mainetti Suit and Trouser Hangers - Made in Italy 1 minute ago
- › ALDEN Shell Cordovan Boots US 10.5 C 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...