Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2289
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34322 of 787238/5/12 at 9:14pmpost #34323 of 787238/5/12 at 9:42pmpost #34324 of 787238/5/12 at 10:39pmpost #34325 of 787238/5/12 at 11:22pmpost #34326 of 787238/6/12 at 12:31ampost #34327 of 787238/6/12 at 3:51amQuote:Quote:yywwyy
Here you look like anderson silva.Quote:
Perhaps you could shave off the top hairs so's we'd get a better idea? Oh and maybe if you showed us your belt buckle for comparison purposes.post #34328 of 787238/6/12 at 4:02ampost #34329 of 787238/6/12 at 4:05amQuote:Originally Posted by The Gold Bug
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd rather see someone in a suit like Tibor's than the people in shoddy T-shirts (with belly hanging out) and sandals that I see every time I go to the shops to buy something.post #34330 of 787238/6/12 at 6:29ampost #34331 of 787238/6/12 at 6:46ampost #34332 of 787238/6/12 at 7:27amQuote:
birdman, sorry, but this aint workin for ya.
jacket is odd, colors are not sympataco, and the tie is no dice.
no offense, just trying to help.
read these threads please, you will learn a lot. you dont have treat it like gospel, but there is good information there for everyone. take what you can from it, and apply it to your personal style.
-stitchpost #34333 of 787238/6/12 at 7:31amClapeyron, I agree. It doesn't flow very well with the rest of the outfit. I should have just worn my barrel cuff white shirt. Thanks for pointing it out. I tried this SC on with honey brown/rust colored pants this weekend and it looked excellent. Problem is all my brown/tan dress trousers are winter weight! Will try to find something in a summer fabric in that color spectrum as it brought out the best in the coat.
Speaking of incongruence, and the pot calling the kettle black, ABirdinHand, I like that blazer in theory in a different context (jeans, some bright colored chinos) but I am not sure it works with the conservative repp tie and the spread collar shirt. The most formal I think one can wear a blazer like that is with an OCBD and some dark denim or the aforementioned chinos. It isn't a terrible decision, just a disjointed one such as the gaffe i made today!post #34334 of 787238/6/12 at 7:52ampost #34335 of 787238/6/12 at 8:32am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 2028 Active Users (498 Members and 1530 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Daniel Craig's Suit from Quantum of Solace on eBay for $10,000... 4 minutes ago
- › Online Consignment Boutique for Men - www.Menofthrift.com 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › I need help finding a footwear manufacturer in Italy 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...