So... much... amazingness... head... about... to... explode... from..... awesomeness..... *mouth begins to foam; passes out* (side note: I need to learn how to do that spoiler thing... I'mma go work on that)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2264post #33946 of 787247/31/12 at 7:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33947 of 787247/31/12 at 8:00ampost #33948 of 787247/31/12 at 8:04ampost #33949 of 787247/31/12 at 8:14ampost #33950 of 787247/31/12 at 8:21ampost #33951 of 787247/31/12 at 8:28ampost #33952 of 787247/31/12 at 8:43ampost #33953 of 787247/31/12 at 9:21amQuote:Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Is that grey/brown diamonds tie from Vanda? http://vandafineclothing.com/store/neckties/121-light-grey-with-brown-diamonds.htmlpost #33954 of 787247/31/12 at 9:24am
For the man who loves capes http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290752292172post #33955 of 787247/31/12 at 9:25amQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
Trousers seem tad too long, but, IRL, they are OK. SC is tad too short. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I would get rid of the lapel flower. I am also no feeling the blue trousers. Gray sportcoats are hard though.post #33956 of 787247/31/12 at 9:27ampost #33957 of 787247/31/12 at 9:31amHello again!
This is just my second time posting pics here...
(Jacket sleeves are too long, I know; but they having working cuffs -my fault! - , there's no easy remedy).
NOTE: for some reason the first pic refuses to stand upright - I assure you it is correctly positioned in my photo file URL, but on linking it here, it rotates .post #33958 of 787247/31/12 at 9:32ampost #33959 of 787247/31/12 at 9:36amQuote:
I don't find neat lapel flowers affected (unless you mean artificial), as some do. I'll agree real flowers are always better. As for the trousers, what colour would you (or anyone else) suggest? (Not being snarky.)Quote:
I see what you mean. Do you think, if I used a navy tie, say, (and switched the PS) it would pull it all together? I tumble-dried those trousers, and the machine creases like a motherfucker!
"Jacket length is fine. Nice look."
"Length looks good on both jacket and trous; the hat ages you. Nice to see you outside in good light."
LOL, thanks! Yeah, my GF hates that hat, but it's fun to wear--especially, when I can't be fucked, to gel my hair!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1571 Active Users (360 Members and 1211 Guests)
- › Inverallan 38 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 51 seconds ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › IWC style genuine alligator watch strap 2 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)