So... much... amazingness... head... about... to... explode... from..... awesomeness..... *mouth begins to foam; passes out* (side note: I need to learn how to do that spoiler thing... I'mma go work on that)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2264post #33946 of 787237/31/12 at 7:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33947 of 787237/31/12 at 8:00ampost #33948 of 787237/31/12 at 8:04ampost #33949 of 787237/31/12 at 8:14ampost #33950 of 787237/31/12 at 8:21ampost #33951 of 787237/31/12 at 8:28ampost #33952 of 787237/31/12 at 8:43ampost #33953 of 787237/31/12 at 9:21amQuote:Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Is that grey/brown diamonds tie from Vanda? http://vandafineclothing.com/store/neckties/121-light-grey-with-brown-diamonds.htmlpost #33954 of 787237/31/12 at 9:24am
For the man who loves capes http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290752292172post #33955 of 787237/31/12 at 9:25amQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
Trousers seem tad too long, but, IRL, they are OK. SC is tad too short. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I would get rid of the lapel flower. I am also no feeling the blue trousers. Gray sportcoats are hard though.post #33956 of 787237/31/12 at 9:27ampost #33957 of 787237/31/12 at 9:31amHello again!
This is just my second time posting pics here...
(Jacket sleeves are too long, I know; but they having working cuffs -my fault! - , there's no easy remedy).
NOTE: for some reason the first pic refuses to stand upright - I assure you it is correctly positioned in my photo file URL, but on linking it here, it rotates .post #33958 of 787237/31/12 at 9:32ampost #33959 of 787237/31/12 at 9:36amQuote:
I don't find neat lapel flowers affected (unless you mean artificial), as some do. I'll agree real flowers are always better. As for the trousers, what colour would you (or anyone else) suggest? (Not being snarky.)Quote:
I see what you mean. Do you think, if I used a navy tie, say, (and switched the PS) it would pull it all together? I tumble-dried those trousers, and the machine creases like a motherfucker!
"Jacket length is fine. Nice look."
"Length looks good on both jacket and trous; the hat ages you. Nice to see you outside in good light."
LOL, thanks! Yeah, my GF hates that hat, but it's fun to wear--especially, when I can't be fucked, to gel my hair!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1245 Active Users (231 Members and 1014 Guests)
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 48 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 54 seconds ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › QUODDY CANOE MOC CAVALIER WHISKEY SIZE 9 20 minutes ago
- › Grenson Angus UK8.5G (US10) new without box 21 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 22 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...