So... much... amazingness... head... about... to... explode... from..... awesomeness..... *mouth begins to foam; passes out* (side note: I need to learn how to do that spoiler thing... I'mma go work on that)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2264post #33946 of 787227/31/12 at 7:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33947 of 787227/31/12 at 8:00ampost #33948 of 787227/31/12 at 8:04ampost #33949 of 787227/31/12 at 8:14ampost #33950 of 787227/31/12 at 8:21ampost #33951 of 787227/31/12 at 8:28ampost #33952 of 787227/31/12 at 8:43ampost #33953 of 787227/31/12 at 9:21amQuote:Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Is that grey/brown diamonds tie from Vanda? http://vandafineclothing.com/store/neckties/121-light-grey-with-brown-diamonds.htmlpost #33954 of 787227/31/12 at 9:24am
For the man who loves capes http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290752292172post #33955 of 787227/31/12 at 9:25amQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
Trousers seem tad too long, but, IRL, they are OK. SC is tad too short. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I would get rid of the lapel flower. I am also no feeling the blue trousers. Gray sportcoats are hard though.post #33956 of 787227/31/12 at 9:27ampost #33957 of 787227/31/12 at 9:31amHello again!
This is just my second time posting pics here...
(Jacket sleeves are too long, I know; but they having working cuffs -my fault! - , there's no easy remedy).
NOTE: for some reason the first pic refuses to stand upright - I assure you it is correctly positioned in my photo file URL, but on linking it here, it rotates .post #33958 of 787227/31/12 at 9:32ampost #33959 of 787227/31/12 at 9:36amQuote:
I don't find neat lapel flowers affected (unless you mean artificial), as some do. I'll agree real flowers are always better. As for the trousers, what colour would you (or anyone else) suggest? (Not being snarky.)Quote:
I see what you mean. Do you think, if I used a navy tie, say, (and switched the PS) it would pull it all together? I tumble-dried those trousers, and the machine creases like a motherfucker!
"Jacket length is fine. Nice look."
"Length looks good on both jacket and trous; the hat ages you. Nice to see you outside in good light."
LOL, thanks! Yeah, my GF hates that hat, but it's fun to wear--especially, when I can't be fucked, to gel my hair!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1936 Active Users (458 Members and 1478 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 18 seconds ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › JOHN LOBB Cavendish - Wingtip Oxford - Copper Suede - UK 9.5 EE -... 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...