Edited by RDiaz - 7/30/12 at 1:01pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2253post #33781 of 787227/27/12 at 5:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33782 of 787227/27/12 at 8:44pmpost #33783 of 787227/27/12 at 9:10pmThe lot of you need to shut the fuck up. This guy comes on here and posts a pic of himself in a tux and includes a pic of himself having a good time and you're giving him shit about his teeth. Shame on the lot of you. And don't give me that old bullshit about "well, if you post up a pic you should be able to take criticism!". Fuck you. This is some shameful shit right here, and a prime example of how the forum's going right into the shitter.post #33784 of 787227/27/12 at 9:26pmpost #33785 of 787227/27/12 at 9:38pmpost #33786 of 787227/27/12 at 9:50pmpost #33787 of 787227/27/12 at 11:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frankie22
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Overexposed, crap quality picture? Check
Black SC? Check
Black Ascotesque scarf? Check
FUUUU PS? Check
The volume of the scarf makes even the shirt spread in a tacky manner.
Sorry mate, but that effort is horrible.
Better luck with the next try.
Edited by Louis XIV - 7/27/12 at 11:24pmpost #33788 of 787227/28/12 at 12:19amQuote:
Oh come on, instagram photo = art!? ;- )post #33789 of 787227/28/12 at 12:32ampost #33790 of 787227/28/12 at 12:32am
Is this just some kind of fluke or AM I WATCHING THE ENTIRE PREMISE OF THE FORUM DEGRADE DOWN TO A 3RD OR 4TH GRADE LEVEL? I had assumed this was a forum to discuss the highest level of personal style, clothing, shoes, accessories and tailoring? Now it seems like some sort of pissing match easily found on the likes of FB or some random "Big Boys and their TOYS TYPE VENUE. WHAT HAPPENED?post #33791 of 787227/28/12 at 12:38ampost #33792 of 787227/28/12 at 1:11ampost #33793 of 787227/28/12 at 1:22ampost #33794 of 787227/28/12 at 1:30amQuote:
I have been reading other posts trying to find my way around and offing my own take on some answers that I think I have a reasonable amount of information on. Just moving the conversation and listening to other ideas and learning. Then come these posts taking up pages on the debate of when the proper time to wear a cape............Is this fine men's style debated at the highest levels or a fashion freak show?
It is what it is, not trying to change things, just still tying to figure it out.post #33795 of 787227/28/12 at 1:52am
A really well placed jab once in a while can spice things up bu too much of it and you have a full blown flame thread. IMHO. Say what you want about Mr. porter but everthing is business, no need to read between the lines, straightforward and great service. Price points are high but it would seem from the posts I have read around here that money is not an issue.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Trashness Spread Collar Blue Shirt Men's Large 3 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 10 minutes ago
- › American Eagle Cardigan Light Blue - Men's Medium 11 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo Men's Shorts x 3 - Medium 14 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Superdry Puffer Vest Men's Large 26 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 26 minutes ago
- › Harris Tweed Jackets .. HUGE selection of styles / sizes! 28 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 33 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...