Edited by md2010 - 7/27/12 at 9:57pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2253post #33781 of 787217/27/12 at 8:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33782 of 787217/27/12 at 9:10pmThe lot of you need to shut the fuck up. This guy comes on here and posts a pic of himself in a tux and includes a pic of himself having a good time and you're giving him shit about his teeth. Shame on the lot of you. And don't give me that old bullshit about "well, if you post up a pic you should be able to take criticism!". Fuck you. This is some shameful shit right here, and a prime example of how the forum's going right into the shitter.post #33783 of 787217/27/12 at 9:26pmpost #33784 of 787217/27/12 at 9:38pmpost #33785 of 787217/27/12 at 9:50pmpost #33786 of 787217/27/12 at 11:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frankie22
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Overexposed, crap quality picture? Check
Black SC? Check
Black Ascotesque scarf? Check
FUUUU PS? Check
The volume of the scarf makes even the shirt spread in a tacky manner.
Sorry mate, but that effort is horrible.
Better luck with the next try.
Edited by Louis XIV - 7/27/12 at 11:24pmpost #33787 of 787217/28/12 at 12:19amQuote:
Oh come on, instagram photo = art!? ;- )post #33788 of 787217/28/12 at 12:32ampost #33789 of 787217/28/12 at 12:32am
Is this just some kind of fluke or AM I WATCHING THE ENTIRE PREMISE OF THE FORUM DEGRADE DOWN TO A 3RD OR 4TH GRADE LEVEL? I had assumed this was a forum to discuss the highest level of personal style, clothing, shoes, accessories and tailoring? Now it seems like some sort of pissing match easily found on the likes of FB or some random "Big Boys and their TOYS TYPE VENUE. WHAT HAPPENED?post #33790 of 787217/28/12 at 12:38ampost #33791 of 787217/28/12 at 1:11ampost #33792 of 787217/28/12 at 1:22ampost #33793 of 787217/28/12 at 1:30amQuote:
I have been reading other posts trying to find my way around and offing my own take on some answers that I think I have a reasonable amount of information on. Just moving the conversation and listening to other ideas and learning. Then come these posts taking up pages on the debate of when the proper time to wear a cape............Is this fine men's style debated at the highest levels or a fashion freak show?
It is what it is, not trying to change things, just still tying to figure it out.post #33794 of 787217/28/12 at 1:52am
A really well placed jab once in a while can spice things up bu too much of it and you have a full blown flame thread. IMHO. Say what you want about Mr. porter but everthing is business, no need to read between the lines, straightforward and great service. Price points are high but it would seem from the posts I have read around here that money is not an issue.post #33795 of 787217/28/12 at 5:25amYou shouldn't care too much for the occasional fun that is going on, or even enjoy it.
I agree, the whole cape thing went crazy, but you have to realise, people are at this forum to enjoy themselves and their clothes.
Also, there is all differnt kinds of people around here, so don't expect all of the discussion to be too serious and highend, still I think it's a great place to share, discuss and learn for everyone of us.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 18 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Formosa Navy Nailhead 18 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 19 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...