or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2252  

post #33766 of 78722
Yes i noticed that and removed a few seconds later it was a new purchase and i did forget to remove before pics taken.
post #33767 of 78722
Ohhhh you're the Vox meme guy
post #33768 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Ohhhh you're the Vox meme guy

That's some creepy, Institches type shit....
post #33769 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

That's some creepy, Institches type shit....

Funniest post evar on StyFo. At least two members agreed

http://www.styleforum.net/t/204289/the-fine-line-between-dressing-like-an-old-man-and-a-sharp-gq-esquire-guy/60_30

(Also, I'm InStitches's apprentice. I always ask him the scoop on forum happenings, bannings, sock puppets and such. He's omnipresent)
post #33770 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnbulb View Post

Yes i noticed that and removed a few seconds later it was a new purchase and i did forget to remove before pics taken.

AND your pants are too long.

 

PS Are you a vampire, there's one photo that I swear you have fangs?

post #33771 of 78722
One door closes, another one opens.

May Vox be smiling, somewhere.
post #33772 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

That's some creepy, Institches type shit....

HEY NOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Funniest post evar on StyFo. At least two members agreed
http://www.styleforum.net/t/204289/the-fine-line-between-dressing-like-an-old-man-and-a-sharp-gq-esquire-guy/60_30
(Also, I'm InStitches's apprentice. I always ask him the scoop on forum happenings, bannings, sock puppets and such. He's omnipresent)

tinfoil.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

One door closes, another one opens.
May Vox be smiling, somewhere.

i have an odd feeling, that a smile is not the expression he is sporting at present.
post #33773 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Ohhhh you're the Vox meme guy

Oh yeah, like that narrows it down.

Ultimately, we will all be Vox Meme Guys for 15 minutes.
post #33774 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by like a BOSS View Post

AND your pants are too long.

PS Are you a vampire, there's one photo that I swear you have fangs?
Yes my trousers are too long but due to a delivery prolem suit only recived 3 days before event , i didnt have time to get them alterd but will soon. And yes i do have fangs nothing i can do about it
post #33775 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnbulb View Post

pics of me from sunday suit is m&s,shirt and collar dennys and studs vintage . pics taken at are oscars themed summer ball
DSCN6555-1.jpg
]


You look British in this pic.
post #33776 of 78722

Hi guys. Been a while since the last time I posted here.

Glad tu see you're all in good shape

 

 

 

1000

 

1000

post #33777 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

You look British in this pic.

That's a polite way of saying "hit the dentist's".
post #33778 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I love the tie Spoo is wearing today.

+ 2000 and the Rolex... BIG LOVE!

post #33779 of 78722

700

GA Label linen SC

Drinkwaters shirt

Silk scarf

Engineered Garments Square

 

Brutal square sticking out to far.

post #33780 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

You look British in this pic.

Steady on.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III