or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2244  

post #33646 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

IMG_1919.jpg
IMG_1911.jpg

This is awful, sorry.
post #33647 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SackSuitLover View Post

Shoes are nice but there is a problem: the trouser bottom should be approximately three-quarters the lenght of the shoe, to balance the size of the shoe.

Enough with the Flusserbation already.
post #33648 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary Grant View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackSuitLover View Post

Shoes are nice but there is a problem: the trouser bottom should be approximately three-quarters the lenght of the shoe, to balance the size of the shoe.

Enough with the Flusserbation already.

smile.gif  Yes, the source is Flusser, but it is also a problem of " buon gusto " as we call it in Italy... In my opinion tight pants are a fashion destined to die

post #33649 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Busy. As. Shit.
de43e749.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
0e0b9b10.jpg
d3b12dc2.jpg
Brunello Cucinelli SC
Borrelli shirt
Tom Ford tie
Charvet PS
J Crew pants
Tods shoes

Expensive. As. Shit.

Epic. As. Shit.

post #33650 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SackSuitLover View Post

Shoes are nice but there is a problem: the trouser bottom should be approximately three-quarters the lenght of the shoe, to balance the size of the shoe.

Not really, I say he just needs like 3" cuffs.
post #33651 of 78724

This is what I have worn last Thursday at the wedding of my cousin. Critic is welcome except the tie bounding. :P

 

Thats the only one which is good for a presentation to you

 1000

post #33652 of 78724
I don't understand why you would post a pic with the tie like that, it makes it look horrendous IMO.
Edit: Don't like the tie at all when I think about it, everything else looks ok.
post #33653 of 78724
The drink in his hand explains the loosened tie, which is hideous.
post #33654 of 78724

Posted it because there is no better pic

post #33655 of 78724
Then I would wait to the next time you wear a suit and get a decent picture of the whole outfit with the tie tightened. smile.gif
post #33656 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmledbet View Post

Suit for work. 


Is that a toothpick or matchstick sticking out of your mouth. shog[1].gif

Please tell me it is not, because I have difficulty believing what i am seeing here!!

Edit: Yes even probably a lollipop stick. Whatever it is, lose it bud. It does you no favours.
post #33657 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Posted it because there is no better pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian B View Post

Then I would wait to the next time you wear a suit and get a decent picture of the whole outfit with the tie tightened. smile.gif

Barney should go get himself dressed correctly in his outfit and take some proper pics and post them to show us what he is actually capable of.

There are winner's and loser's in this world. Some loser's are happy to post second rate pics of themselves, and then have the audacity to tell the world (and yes this is the world - complete with your face on it) that that pic was the best. How bad could the other pics have been. In my opinion i think you should redeem your reputation Mister and start being proud of what you look like out there so you can start becoming a winner.
post #33658 of 78724
Im sorry that I am not perfect... Anyway the picture wasn't taken by myself, I don't have any that I took myself.
I posted the pic to get some tips and I see that the tie is crap and the reason is - we drove after the chruch with Cars to the restaurant and it was hot so I loosed the tie an opened the upper button and than i forgot to tight tie correctly back.

Maybe the photograph have some better than I Post one of them - this was taken by a guest with his cam
post #33659 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandbn View Post


Is that a toothpick or matchstick sticking out of your mouth. shog[1].gif
Please tell me it is not, because I have difficulty believing what i am seeing here!!
Edit: Yes even probably a lollipop stick. Whatever it is, lose it bud. It does you no favours.

Ha, I didn't have anything in my mouth. Must be time to clean my mirror!

post #33660 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Im sorry that I am not perfect... Anyway the picture wasn't taken by myself, I don't have any that I took myself.
I posted the pic to get some tips and I see that the tie is crap and the reason is - we drove after the chruch with Cars to the restaurant and it was hot so I loosed the tie an opened the upper button and than i forgot to tight tie correctly back.
Maybe the photograph have some better than I Post one of them - this was taken by a guest with his cam


Don't sweat it...there is a very big gap (even bigger than the one between your tie knot and shirt collar shog[1].gif ) between looking very nice at an event to the eye of 99% of the population and what will pass as "perfect" here at Style Forum. And I actually like the tie; I would not be too excited about it for most business situations, but for a daytime festive event I think it works. And unless you were at a Park Avenue wedding, I am guessing that you were one of the best-dressed guys there. Spend some time here and the experts will help you with some of the fussier details that will really help you up your game.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III