Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2230
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33437 of 787217/23/12 at 4:45pmI find this cape flare-up funny and a little bit ironic. Here we have a forum full of folks ridiculing a guy for wearing capes when (I suspect) the average person reading this forum would ridicule most of the carefully contrived outfits we post every day. I have a hunch there are many here who secretly wish they could pull off a cape.post #33438 of 787217/23/12 at 4:49pmpost #33439 of 787217/23/12 at 4:50pmpost #33440 of 787217/23/12 at 4:53pmpost #33441 of 787217/23/12 at 4:56pm
"The first outfit reminds me of Tony Montana. :D"
Thanks. I didn't notice it when getting dressed, but I did notice the similarities when I looked in the mirror. I wondered if anyone else would pick that up. It's kind of a reversed version of the white DB suit/red shirt fit he wears at one point in the film, in some respects. Non-intentional though, promise.
(PS. wouldn't Tony Montana have looked great in a cape?)post #33442 of 787217/23/12 at 4:56pmpost #33443 of 787217/23/12 at 4:56pmpost #33444 of 787217/23/12 at 5:02pmpost #33445 of 787217/23/12 at 5:03pmWhitepigeon, I really don't want to put you on my blank ignore list because I think your look is interesting, but could you please stop spamming this thread? I mean, you post walls of text and don't change that, ok; you abuse breaks in an eye-cancerogenic way -- ok! But please, put all your pictures in one post and make use of spoiler tags.post #33446 of 787217/23/12 at 5:09pmpost #33447 of 787217/23/12 at 5:11pm
Yes, certainly I did.
I do not have photographs of this event because it was about a tragical suicide and then there is ofcourse no place for such things.
But the feedback was very positive.
I think capes are still possible ( also in the restyled version I suspect, but this i have to found out )
But as always : the contekst is very determining.
The other pictures are from an autumnstroll in an old French city in the Haute Savoie.
No problem there at all. The cape felt natural in that surrounding.post #33448 of 787217/23/12 at 5:15pmpost #33449 of 787217/23/12 at 5:18pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › God+91-9001354274 FAmouS astrologer In Faridabad Haryana 4 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 12 seconds ago
- › www.!!एस्ट्रोलोजर !com+91-8890885680love spells to get your ex... 26 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 FAmouS astrologer In Dhuri Punjab 38 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 FAmouS astrologer In Kalyan-Dombivali 49 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 FAmouS astrologer In Delhi 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 FAmouS astrologer In Dehradun Uttarakhand 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 FAmouS astrologer In Chennai* Tamil Nadu 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 FAmouS astrologer In Gurdaspur 2 minutes ago
- › God+91-9001354274 FAmouS astrologer In Chandigarh Chandigarh 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan