Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2230post #33436 of 787177/23/12 at 4:45pmI find this cape flare-up funny and a little bit ironic. Here we have a forum full of folks ridiculing a guy for wearing capes when (I suspect) the average person reading this forum would ridicule most of the carefully contrived outfits we post every day. I have a hunch there are many here who secretly wish they could pull off a cape.post #33437 of 787177/23/12 at 4:49pmpost #33438 of 787177/23/12 at 4:50pmpost #33439 of 787177/23/12 at 4:53pmpost #33440 of 787177/23/12 at 4:56pm
"The first outfit reminds me of Tony Montana. :D"
Thanks. I didn't notice it when getting dressed, but I did notice the similarities when I looked in the mirror. I wondered if anyone else would pick that up. It's kind of a reversed version of the white DB suit/red shirt fit he wears at one point in the film, in some respects. Non-intentional though, promise.
(PS. wouldn't Tony Montana have looked great in a cape?)post #33441 of 787177/23/12 at 4:56pmpost #33442 of 787177/23/12 at 4:56pmpost #33443 of 787177/23/12 at 5:02pmpost #33444 of 787177/23/12 at 5:03pmWhitepigeon, I really don't want to put you on my blank ignore list because I think your look is interesting, but could you please stop spamming this thread? I mean, you post walls of text and don't change that, ok; you abuse breaks in an eye-cancerogenic way -- ok! But please, put all your pictures in one post and make use of spoiler tags.post #33445 of 787177/23/12 at 5:09pmpost #33446 of 787177/23/12 at 5:11pm
Yes, certainly I did.
I do not have photographs of this event because it was about a tragical suicide and then there is ofcourse no place for such things.
But the feedback was very positive.
I think capes are still possible ( also in the restyled version I suspect, but this i have to found out )
But as always : the contekst is very determining.
The other pictures are from an autumnstroll in an old French city in the Haute Savoie.
No problem there at all. The cape felt natural in that surrounding.post #33447 of 787177/23/12 at 5:15pmpost #33448 of 787177/23/12 at 5:18pmpost #33449 of 787177/23/12 at 5:18pmpost #33450 of 787177/23/12 at 5:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by b1os
Whitepigeon, I really don't want to put you on my blank ignore list because I think your look is interesting, but could you please stop spamming this thread? I mean, you post walls of text and don't change that, ok; you abuse breaks in an eye-cancerogenic way -- ok! But please, put all your pictures in one post and make use of spoiler tags.
I got the message.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 15 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 40 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 45 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: THE VILLAIN (24 March 2017) 53 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 59 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 1 hour ago
- › Washed jeans look like raw denim? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...