Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2230post #33436 of 787177/23/12 at 4:45pmI find this cape flare-up funny and a little bit ironic. Here we have a forum full of folks ridiculing a guy for wearing capes when (I suspect) the average person reading this forum would ridicule most of the carefully contrived outfits we post every day. I have a hunch there are many here who secretly wish they could pull off a cape.post #33437 of 787177/23/12 at 4:49pmpost #33438 of 787177/23/12 at 4:50pmpost #33439 of 787177/23/12 at 4:53pmpost #33440 of 787177/23/12 at 4:56pm
"The first outfit reminds me of Tony Montana. :D"
Thanks. I didn't notice it when getting dressed, but I did notice the similarities when I looked in the mirror. I wondered if anyone else would pick that up. It's kind of a reversed version of the white DB suit/red shirt fit he wears at one point in the film, in some respects. Non-intentional though, promise.
(PS. wouldn't Tony Montana have looked great in a cape?)post #33441 of 787177/23/12 at 4:56pmpost #33442 of 787177/23/12 at 4:56pmpost #33443 of 787177/23/12 at 5:02pmpost #33444 of 787177/23/12 at 5:03pmWhitepigeon, I really don't want to put you on my blank ignore list because I think your look is interesting, but could you please stop spamming this thread? I mean, you post walls of text and don't change that, ok; you abuse breaks in an eye-cancerogenic way -- ok! But please, put all your pictures in one post and make use of spoiler tags.post #33445 of 787177/23/12 at 5:09pmpost #33446 of 787177/23/12 at 5:11pm
Yes, certainly I did.
I do not have photographs of this event because it was about a tragical suicide and then there is ofcourse no place for such things.
But the feedback was very positive.
I think capes are still possible ( also in the restyled version I suspect, but this i have to found out )
But as always : the contekst is very determining.
The other pictures are from an autumnstroll in an old French city in the Haute Savoie.
No problem there at all. The cape felt natural in that surrounding.post #33447 of 787177/23/12 at 5:15pmpost #33448 of 787177/23/12 at 5:18pmpost #33449 of 787177/23/12 at 5:18pmpost #33450 of 787177/23/12 at 5:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by b1os
Whitepigeon, I really don't want to put you on my blank ignore list because I think your look is interesting, but could you please stop spamming this thread? I mean, you post walls of text and don't change that, ok; you abuse breaks in an eye-cancerogenic way -- ok! But please, put all your pictures in one post and make use of spoiler tags.
I got the message.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 26 seconds ago
- › Epaulet LA Chambray Doyle 40R, barely worn 32 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Chambray Doyle Epaulet LA 40R, barely worn 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding