or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2225  

post #33361 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander View Post

I see... children... were are the adults?

I do fear there are none............!

It 's one big muppet show.........!

700

post #33362 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post


BLACK-FLEECE-PRINT-PONCHO.jpg

Frodo confused.gif
post #33363 of 78723
Brooks Brothers navy peacoat cape:




Sold out, though.
post #33364 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Was at the beach this recently, and took this photograph:

Any guesses?
confused.gif

Looks to me like you are dragging a body. I assume you will be rowing it out to the middle of the bay for disposal.

So what suit should you wear when disposing of a body at sea? This is a nice twist on the usual "What suit should I wear to a wedding/job interview/first date" thread. Thank you for doing it.
post #33365 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

Frodo confused.gif

Really? I was thinking "haircut."
post #33366 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitepigeon View Post


For my opinion a better one but what a derogatory way of talking here
about persons who seem to have a different taste than what seems to be considered here as "common sense good taste"
Incredible what a poor show and what a narrow - mindedness !
Is this supposed to be meant a forum for the better educated gentlemen  ?
Well let's start with some learning of respect and decency.
What a low standard of decency and respect.

Relax! I think you misunderstand. I said that you are being serious, instead of trolling. Also, you really haven't been attacked. People were mostly poking fun at first, but now they are getting annoyed by your demeanor. Interestingly, your personality seem to be a perfect match for a person who would wear capes while strolling in the park.
post #33367 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post


Frodo
post #33368 of 78723
BLACK-FLEECE-PRINT-PONCHO.jpg


"Ma'am, may I take you back for your shampoo?"
post #33369 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Was at the beach this recently, and took this photograph:

Any guesses?
confused.gif

You must be a magician to hide that thing in your fit pictures.
post #33370 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

You must be a magician to hide that thing in your fit pictures.

Thank you, but I'm facing toward your right, not your left.
post #33371 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounder View Post

So what suit should you wear when disposing of a body at sea?

I would wear a cape.

If it was raining, I would wear a poncho.
post #33372 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitepigeon View Post

 

 

For my opinion a better one but what a derogatory way of talking here

about persons who seem to have a different taste than what seems to be considered here as "common sense good taste"

Incredible what a poor show and what a narrow - mindedness !

Is this supposed to be meant a forum for the better educated gentlemen  ?

Well let's start with some learning of respect and decency.

What a low standard of decency and respect.

I think your main issue/challenge might lie on the fact that you are on here pushing capes.

post #33373 of 78723
What in the hell is going on in here? What is all this cape bullshit?
post #33374 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

I would wear a cape.
If it was raining, I would wear a poncho.

I'm glad we finally found something for which they are SF approved.

Whitepigeon will be very pleased.
post #33375 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Was at the beach this recently, and took this photograph:

Any guesses?
confused.gif

If there were only one set of footprints in the sand, then this must be a picture of Jesus/Superman carrying you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III