Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2222post #33316 of 787217/23/12 at 9:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33317 of 787217/23/12 at 10:00am
Quote:Originally Posted by Whitepigeon
Well I thougth quite a few countrymen in Spain do appreciate your "capa espanola"
An elegant and wonderful piece of garment, made by your famous House of Sesena in Madrid.
If not to say "the capa espanola" is even part of your national identity, a kind of trademark like the jerez and the castagnetten.
The "traje de luces" worn by bullfighters is also part of our national identity, yet I don't see anyone dressed as a bullfighter walking around...post #33318 of 787217/23/12 at 10:11amQuote:
Now you are from Spain, my favorite country.....come on!
You can do better than this : the "traje de luces" is the appropriate dress for in the arena.
Not for daily use on the street.
Eres muy intelligente verdad ?
No es necessario de contarle.
But the spanish "capa espanola" is still in use for special occassions, or visits to the theatre.
Absoluteley stylish and elegant, especially for men.
Do cherish the elements which still form part of your national Spanish Identity and be proud of it.
Your lovely country deserves it.post #33319 of 787217/23/12 at 10:11ampost #33320 of 787217/23/12 at 10:12ampost #33321 of 787217/23/12 at 10:14ampost #33322 of 787217/23/12 at 10:15ampost #33323 of 787217/23/12 at 10:16ampost #33324 of 787217/23/12 at 10:18amQuote:
This combination is nothing special if I may say so. But for leisure free time activities it will be probably allright. No one will be deligthed but if you mean that : go for it !post #33325 of 787217/23/12 at 10:20ampost #33326 of 787217/23/12 at 10:27ampost #33327 of 787217/23/12 at 10:30ampost #33328 of 787217/23/12 at 10:33amQuote:
Totally, I should have spruced this up for work by wearing a linen navy and white striped cape and a paisley ascot instead of the invisible tie and maybe some pinky rings too.
Ok I know a feeding the troll here but I find this to be too funny to ignore.
Between Whitepigeon and sacksuitlover we seem to be egging on the new era of pseudo european trolls. I miss Viktor.post #33329 of 787217/23/12 at 10:38am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 46 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 49 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 8 minutes ago
- › New Styles Added! Eidos Napoli Jackets & Suits - 42, 44, 46 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...