Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2222post #33316 of 787197/23/12 at 9:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33317 of 787197/23/12 at 10:00am
Quote:Originally Posted by Whitepigeon
Well I thougth quite a few countrymen in Spain do appreciate your "capa espanola"
An elegant and wonderful piece of garment, made by your famous House of Sesena in Madrid.
If not to say "the capa espanola" is even part of your national identity, a kind of trademark like the jerez and the castagnetten.
The "traje de luces" worn by bullfighters is also part of our national identity, yet I don't see anyone dressed as a bullfighter walking around...post #33318 of 787197/23/12 at 10:11amQuote:
Now you are from Spain, my favorite country.....come on!
You can do better than this : the "traje de luces" is the appropriate dress for in the arena.
Not for daily use on the street.
Eres muy intelligente verdad ?
No es necessario de contarle.
But the spanish "capa espanola" is still in use for special occassions, or visits to the theatre.
Absoluteley stylish and elegant, especially for men.
Do cherish the elements which still form part of your national Spanish Identity and be proud of it.
Your lovely country deserves it.post #33319 of 787197/23/12 at 10:11ampost #33320 of 787197/23/12 at 10:12ampost #33321 of 787197/23/12 at 10:14ampost #33322 of 787197/23/12 at 10:15ampost #33323 of 787197/23/12 at 10:16ampost #33324 of 787197/23/12 at 10:18amQuote:
This combination is nothing special if I may say so. But for leisure free time activities it will be probably allright. No one will be deligthed but if you mean that : go for it !post #33325 of 787197/23/12 at 10:20ampost #33326 of 787197/23/12 at 10:27ampost #33327 of 787197/23/12 at 10:30ampost #33328 of 787197/23/12 at 10:33amQuote:
Totally, I should have spruced this up for work by wearing a linen navy and white striped cape and a paisley ascot instead of the invisible tie and maybe some pinky rings too.
Ok I know a feeding the troll here but I find this to be too funny to ignore.
Between Whitepigeon and sacksuitlover we seem to be egging on the new era of pseudo european trolls. I miss Viktor.post #33329 of 787197/23/12 at 10:38am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 41 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 57 seconds ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...