Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2222post #33316 of 787207/23/12 at 9:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33317 of 787207/23/12 at 10:00am
Quote:Originally Posted by Whitepigeon
Well I thougth quite a few countrymen in Spain do appreciate your "capa espanola"
An elegant and wonderful piece of garment, made by your famous House of Sesena in Madrid.
If not to say "the capa espanola" is even part of your national identity, a kind of trademark like the jerez and the castagnetten.
The "traje de luces" worn by bullfighters is also part of our national identity, yet I don't see anyone dressed as a bullfighter walking around...post #33318 of 787207/23/12 at 10:11amQuote:
Now you are from Spain, my favorite country.....come on!
You can do better than this : the "traje de luces" is the appropriate dress for in the arena.
Not for daily use on the street.
Eres muy intelligente verdad ?
No es necessario de contarle.
But the spanish "capa espanola" is still in use for special occassions, or visits to the theatre.
Absoluteley stylish and elegant, especially for men.
Do cherish the elements which still form part of your national Spanish Identity and be proud of it.
Your lovely country deserves it.post #33319 of 787207/23/12 at 10:11ampost #33320 of 787207/23/12 at 10:12ampost #33321 of 787207/23/12 at 10:14ampost #33322 of 787207/23/12 at 10:15ampost #33323 of 787207/23/12 at 10:16ampost #33324 of 787207/23/12 at 10:18amQuote:
This combination is nothing special if I may say so. But for leisure free time activities it will be probably allright. No one will be deligthed but if you mean that : go for it !post #33325 of 787207/23/12 at 10:20ampost #33326 of 787207/23/12 at 10:27ampost #33327 of 787207/23/12 at 10:30ampost #33328 of 787207/23/12 at 10:33amQuote:
Totally, I should have spruced this up for work by wearing a linen navy and white striped cape and a paisley ascot instead of the invisible tie and maybe some pinky rings too.
Ok I know a feeding the troll here but I find this to be too funny to ignore.
Between Whitepigeon and sacksuitlover we seem to be egging on the new era of pseudo european trolls. I miss Viktor.post #33329 of 787207/23/12 at 10:38am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Tailor Recommendations for Montreal, Canada 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories