Yeah, when I went to London in May I was surprised to see everyone flying around with their capes. They save a lot in fuel...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2221post #33301 of 787177/23/12 at 4:28ampost #33302 of 787177/23/12 at 4:30ampost #33303 of 787177/23/12 at 4:31amQuote:Originally Posted by F. Corbera
Whitepigeon, do you happen to know how much horizontal distance is gained when leaping with a cape?
So, you jump off a great height without a cape, and it looks like this:
But then, you put a cape on. You jump from the exact same place, but with a cape on, and then it looks like this:
Do you see what I mean? The cape gains you a bit of horizontal distance.
It's an important advantage, don't you think?
About how many horizontal feet (or meters, if you prefer) does the cape give you?post #33304 of 787177/23/12 at 4:33ampost #33305 of 787177/23/12 at 4:36ampost #33306 of 787177/23/12 at 4:43ampost #33307 of 787177/23/12 at 5:35ampost #33308 of 787177/23/12 at 5:48amQuote:Originally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
Do you wear longer pants on the weekends to get the perfect break on your shoes, given that you're sitting on someone's shoulders?post #33309 of 787177/23/12 at 6:09ampost #33310 of 787177/23/12 at 6:35amQuote:
Not only is Spoo meticulous enough to wear longer trousers while seated on someone's shoulders, he also has the ceilings of his home raised so that he doesn't bump his head.post #33311 of 787177/23/12 at 8:15amQuote:
Deets on the shirt, please!post #33312 of 787177/23/12 at 8:23ampost #33313 of 787177/23/12 at 9:29am
Please I do understand for some persons it may be difficult, but try to keep up the qualitylevel of this forum - if I may say so - and stay courteous and a gentleman, even if a subject happens to be not your favorite subject. I am sure you can do better than this. Allright ?post #33314 of 787177/23/12 at 9:40amQuote:
And you are from Spain ?
Well I thougth quite a few countrymen in Spain do appreciate your "capa espanola"
An elegant and wonderful piece of garment, made by your famous House of Sesena in Madrid.
If not to say "the capa espanola" is even part of your national identity, a kind of trademark like the jerez and the castagnetten.
Don 't you think it is a little bit cheap to make the cape so ridiculous
even if it is not your taste ?
More important than that :
stay courteous and a gentleman in this forum
even if a subject happens to be not your favorite one.
And do respect and accept that people
can and may have different tastes.
Do call me old - fashioned but I am sure you can.post #33315 of 787177/23/12 at 9:57am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › Watch advice (poor man's) 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Help Me Find To Buy Vogue Sunglasses 19 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding