Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2196
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32927 of 787237/16/12 at 1:54pmpost #32928 of 787237/16/12 at 1:58pm
Well here goes nothing: first fit pic ever. It came out a lot more amateurish than expected (combination of a long, hot day, me being in my brothers room for the shoot, and it being raining outside so I couldn't get a natural light pick). I assure you the right shirt sleeve is long enough to be seen normally, not sure what happened.post #32929 of 787237/16/12 at 2:19pmpost #32930 of 787237/16/12 at 2:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by HamptonQuote:Cool, what do you work with?Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I work for an electronics company here in the Bay Area.Quote:Citan1145
"nice suit fabric and cool tie SB"
Thanks! I recently scored the tie. It's my first RLPL, and it ties a good knot with ease. Also picked up a Marinella and Drakes for Alan Flusser.post #32931 of 787237/16/12 at 2:33pmpost #32932 of 787237/16/12 at 2:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by ctp120
Different cut than the usual: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i think this is really great. the fit looks really nice to me, and the overall combination is excellent imo.
maybe the black is not styfo approved, but i think it looks great.post #32933 of 787237/16/12 at 2:55pmpost #32934 of 787237/16/12 at 2:57pmpost #32935 of 787237/16/12 at 3:04pmThanks for the comments. I'm a little surprised this is so well-received thus far. I'd prefer it to have fuller sleeves and a slightly smaller lapel, but I enjoy wearing it. I may have the sleeves let out a touch. The pants are my favorite part, though the line doesn't look as clean here in the pic, only because "the wind was sweeping down the planes."
in stitches, it's not black, actually; unmistakably gray IRL.post #32936 of 787237/16/12 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by ctp120
Thanks for the comments. I'm a little surprised this is so well-received thus far. I'd prefer it to have fuller sleeves and a slightly smaller lapel, but I enjoy wearing it. I may have the sleeves let out a touch. The pants are my favorite part actually, though the line doesn't look as clean here in the pic, only because "the wind was sweeping down the planes."
institches, it's not black, actually; unmistakably gray IRL.
i thought that may be the case.
i have found that my fits are most complimented when i least expect it. and when i think i nailed it, im usually dead wrong.post #32937 of 787237/16/12 at 3:10pmpost #32938 of 787237/16/12 at 3:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by ctp120
Thanks for the comments. I'm a little surprised this is so well-received thus far. I'd prefer it to have fuller sleeves and a slightly smaller lapel, but I enjoy wearing it. I may have the sleeves let out a touch. The pants are my favorite part, though the line doesn't look as clean here in the pic, only because "the wind was sweeping down the planes."
in stitches, it's not black, actually; unmistakably gray IRL.
The FIT is good, that's the most important.
The rest are just stylistic, and personal choices.post #32939 of 787237/16/12 at 3:38pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 42 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 56 seconds ago
- › Camiceria Prisco 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Gap x GQ x Best New American Designers 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...