Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2196
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32927 of 787247/16/12 at 1:54pmpost #32928 of 787247/16/12 at 1:58pm
Well here goes nothing: first fit pic ever. It came out a lot more amateurish than expected (combination of a long, hot day, me being in my brothers room for the shoot, and it being raining outside so I couldn't get a natural light pick). I assure you the right shirt sleeve is long enough to be seen normally, not sure what happened.post #32929 of 787247/16/12 at 2:19pmpost #32930 of 787247/16/12 at 2:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by HamptonQuote:Cool, what do you work with?Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I work for an electronics company here in the Bay Area.Quote:Citan1145
"nice suit fabric and cool tie SB"
Thanks! I recently scored the tie. It's my first RLPL, and it ties a good knot with ease. Also picked up a Marinella and Drakes for Alan Flusser.post #32931 of 787247/16/12 at 2:33pmpost #32932 of 787247/16/12 at 2:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by ctp120
Different cut than the usual: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i think this is really great. the fit looks really nice to me, and the overall combination is excellent imo.
maybe the black is not styfo approved, but i think it looks great.post #32933 of 787247/16/12 at 2:55pmpost #32934 of 787247/16/12 at 2:57pmpost #32935 of 787247/16/12 at 3:04pmThanks for the comments. I'm a little surprised this is so well-received thus far. I'd prefer it to have fuller sleeves and a slightly smaller lapel, but I enjoy wearing it. I may have the sleeves let out a touch. The pants are my favorite part, though the line doesn't look as clean here in the pic, only because "the wind was sweeping down the planes."
in stitches, it's not black, actually; unmistakably gray IRL.post #32936 of 787247/16/12 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by ctp120
Thanks for the comments. I'm a little surprised this is so well-received thus far. I'd prefer it to have fuller sleeves and a slightly smaller lapel, but I enjoy wearing it. I may have the sleeves let out a touch. The pants are my favorite part actually, though the line doesn't look as clean here in the pic, only because "the wind was sweeping down the planes."
institches, it's not black, actually; unmistakably gray IRL.
i thought that may be the case.
i have found that my fits are most complimented when i least expect it. and when i think i nailed it, im usually dead wrong.post #32937 of 787247/16/12 at 3:10pmpost #32938 of 787247/16/12 at 3:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by ctp120
Thanks for the comments. I'm a little surprised this is so well-received thus far. I'd prefer it to have fuller sleeves and a slightly smaller lapel, but I enjoy wearing it. I may have the sleeves let out a touch. The pants are my favorite part, though the line doesn't look as clean here in the pic, only because "the wind was sweeping down the planes."
in stitches, it's not black, actually; unmistakably gray IRL.
The FIT is good, that's the most important.
The rest are just stylistic, and personal choices.post #32939 of 787247/16/12 at 3:38pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 1 minute ago
- › Foster & Son/Henry Maxwell: Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › recreating a david evans pattern - tie to be made by cappelli 13 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 20 minutes ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 22 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 22 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling Forum/Thread for Women's Clothing? 42 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 42 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 49 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)