Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2166post #32476 of 787177/8/12 at 6:40pmpost #32477 of 787177/8/12 at 7:04pmpost #32478 of 787177/8/12 at 7:41pmpost #32479 of 787177/8/12 at 7:50pmpost #32480 of 787177/8/12 at 7:52pmpost #32481 of 787177/8/12 at 8:48pmpost #32482 of 787177/9/12 at 4:17ampost #32483 of 787177/9/12 at 4:52ampost #32484 of 787177/9/12 at 5:06amQuote:Originally Posted by Ian Erickson
I hope this doesn't take a week to go through a moderator for a approval like some of my other posts...
In the theme of 4th fits I am posting what I have been wearing all day, with no where to go and no family to see I have celebrating my freedom by staying in bed watching james bond and sitting outside reading. So I haven't felt the need to change out of my light weight bathrobe. I picked this beauty up at a local goodwill in a legendary memorial day haul.
ralph lauren mainline 100% cotton bathrobe: $2.99
I'm very disturbed by this. Please don't take the title of this thread literally.post #32485 of 787177/9/12 at 6:16am^I am not so much disturbed as amused by Ian's post. I would never show anyone a picture of me in a bathrobe, let alone with my face in it and with a story about it's "legendary" purchase. Please consider your professional future when posting online good sir!
I should have worn a blue shirt with this but they were all at the cleaners
Have a good monday folks.
Edit:Collar needs to be adjusted on this jacket, waist let out slighty. Will take back to store for adjustments!
Shoes-AE Cliftons in walnut
Boring OCD Robo pose
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #32486 of 787177/9/12 at 6:26ampost #32487 of 787177/9/12 at 7:49ampost #32488 of 787177/9/12 at 8:18am
Yeah its a nice store. A lot of the stuff that they sell there is too fashion forward for me, but I actually stopped by yesterday on my way back from being out east.They had few nice pairs of tod's left. A really nice dark tan suede pair that I wanted. Unfortunately nothing left in my size, but they were marked down to 50% or 60% off I think. If you are interested, I can give you the name of the woman there that helps me.
-LRpost #32489 of 787177/9/12 at 8:27amQuote:Originally Posted by F. Corbera
We had a great time, thank you. No rain for us.
I have not worn any of the Rancourts long or often enough to answer your question. They use Horween leather for most of their models. The hand sewn lakes are exemplars of their type. Their shoes feel solid in a way that cheaper shoes do not. Quality control is very high based on what I have.
They are a pleasure to wear if an element of Ivy style is natural to you.
Thanks. I will probably order a pair from their website.
-LRpost #32490 of 787177/9/12 at 8:32am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Matt's Holiday Food Log (Holding Myself Accountable) 1 minute ago
- › Shoe trade! Alden Cigar shell LHS 9.5C 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 19 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 25 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 26 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 49 minutes ago
- › WTB: Incotex Chinos, Size 38 56 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 58 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...