Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2163post #32431 of 787197/6/12 at 5:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32432 of 787197/6/12 at 6:04pmpost #32433 of 787197/6/12 at 6:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Not butt-hurt, just bored by banal meatheads. Just saying, "It's the interwebz!" isn't a get-out-of-jail-free card. Everything's fair game, but be witty about it.
Anyway, second wearing of the Luxire shirt. The Goetzner (sp?) fabric is so soft, and I'm digging the unlined cuffs and collar. Collar is a bit snug, though, so will adjust for next order. Also, dislike the Luxire label; too scratchy.
They will leave it off if you request it of them, which I did.post #32434 of 787197/6/12 at 7:04pmpost #32435 of 787197/6/12 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Happy friday everyone. Trying to redeem myself after a lackluster week, admittedly. I just got this samuelsohn jacket off of ebay for a song and decided to take it for a spin as I am not wearing a jacket full time today anyway (100 degrees + humidity in Detroit, ugh). Going to let the waist out and shorten the sleeves a touch, as of right now the waist suppression is too extreme and the angle, sadly, exacerbates this. Anyway, have a good end to the week folks. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Crap mirror picture for better angle
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i love the pattern but I do think it is a little longpost #32436 of 787197/6/12 at 10:47pmpost #32437 of 787197/7/12 at 12:49ampost #32438 of 787197/7/12 at 4:11amQuote:Have a look in general at the Tailor Thread. Great advice there. First make sure your shirt fits: http://www.styleforum.net/t/293485/the-shirt-sleeve-to-show-problem
The shirt should show 1/4-1/2 inch or so.post #32439 of 787197/7/12 at 4:24am
Fantastic! Simple and elegant. I may be bias because I think I have the exact same Boglioli but in maroon. At first I was a bit ify on the heringbone texture of the SC but having had the chance to experiment with it I am thoroughly satisfied with it and I think it brings that little extra something to the overall outfit expecially yours. Do you have the deets on your pants and shirt?post #32440 of 787197/7/12 at 4:40am
Thanks!Quote:Originally Posted by b1os
Have a look in general at the Tailor Thread. Great advice there. First make sure your shirt fits: http://www.styleforum.net/t/293485/the-shirt-sleeve-to-show-problem
The shirt should show 1/4-1/2 inch or so.
Well, in that case I think the sleeve length of the jacket is just fine. I'm wearing another shirt now, and you can see its cuffs. I actually think it's the way I'm standing on the photo, and maybe the shirt sleeves were a little bit too short.
Anyway, thanks for the help!post #32441 of 787197/7/12 at 4:40ampost #32442 of 787197/7/12 at 4:44ampost #32443 of 787197/7/12 at 4:52ampost #32444 of 787197/7/12 at 4:58amQuote:Originally Posted by like a BOSS
Fantastic! Simple and elegant. I may be bias because I think I have the exact same Boglioli but in maroon. At first I was a bit ify on the heringbone texture of the SC but having had the chance to experiment with it I am thoroughly satisfied with it and I think it brings that little extra something to the overall outfit expecially yours. Do you have the deets on your pants and shirt?
Both the shirt and pants are from Suit Supply.post #32445 of 787197/7/12 at 5:18am
It's nothing personal just my taste of casual clothing. White pants, white wide sneakers, not fine in my eyes. And the belt is so wide with a huge buckle (neither my taste) the shirt is OK. Maybe a pair of normal jeans or beige chinos and loafers would be better.
Jmen made a perfect casual outfit, if you look at his pictures.
Friends, have a nice saturday :)!
Edited by Hampton - 7/7/12 at 6:01am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 3 minutes ago
- › Florsheim vs. Allen Edmond 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.