Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2163post #32431 of 787217/6/12 at 5:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32432 of 787217/6/12 at 6:04pmpost #32433 of 787217/6/12 at 6:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Not butt-hurt, just bored by banal meatheads. Just saying, "It's the interwebz!" isn't a get-out-of-jail-free card. Everything's fair game, but be witty about it.
Anyway, second wearing of the Luxire shirt. The Goetzner (sp?) fabric is so soft, and I'm digging the unlined cuffs and collar. Collar is a bit snug, though, so will adjust for next order. Also, dislike the Luxire label; too scratchy.
They will leave it off if you request it of them, which I did.post #32434 of 787217/6/12 at 7:04pmpost #32435 of 787217/6/12 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Happy friday everyone. Trying to redeem myself after a lackluster week, admittedly. I just got this samuelsohn jacket off of ebay for a song and decided to take it for a spin as I am not wearing a jacket full time today anyway (100 degrees + humidity in Detroit, ugh). Going to let the waist out and shorten the sleeves a touch, as of right now the waist suppression is too extreme and the angle, sadly, exacerbates this. Anyway, have a good end to the week folks. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Crap mirror picture for better angle
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i love the pattern but I do think it is a little longpost #32436 of 787217/6/12 at 10:47pmpost #32437 of 787217/7/12 at 12:49ampost #32438 of 787217/7/12 at 4:11amQuote:Have a look in general at the Tailor Thread. Great advice there. First make sure your shirt fits: http://www.styleforum.net/t/293485/the-shirt-sleeve-to-show-problem
The shirt should show 1/4-1/2 inch or so.post #32439 of 787217/7/12 at 4:24am
Fantastic! Simple and elegant. I may be bias because I think I have the exact same Boglioli but in maroon. At first I was a bit ify on the heringbone texture of the SC but having had the chance to experiment with it I am thoroughly satisfied with it and I think it brings that little extra something to the overall outfit expecially yours. Do you have the deets on your pants and shirt?post #32440 of 787217/7/12 at 4:40am
Thanks!Quote:Originally Posted by b1os
Have a look in general at the Tailor Thread. Great advice there. First make sure your shirt fits: http://www.styleforum.net/t/293485/the-shirt-sleeve-to-show-problem
The shirt should show 1/4-1/2 inch or so.
Well, in that case I think the sleeve length of the jacket is just fine. I'm wearing another shirt now, and you can see its cuffs. I actually think it's the way I'm standing on the photo, and maybe the shirt sleeves were a little bit too short.
Anyway, thanks for the help!post #32441 of 787217/7/12 at 4:40ampost #32442 of 787217/7/12 at 4:44ampost #32443 of 787217/7/12 at 4:52ampost #32444 of 787217/7/12 at 4:58amQuote:Originally Posted by like a BOSS
Fantastic! Simple and elegant. I may be bias because I think I have the exact same Boglioli but in maroon. At first I was a bit ify on the heringbone texture of the SC but having had the chance to experiment with it I am thoroughly satisfied with it and I think it brings that little extra something to the overall outfit expecially yours. Do you have the deets on your pants and shirt?
Both the shirt and pants are from Suit Supply.post #32445 of 787217/7/12 at 5:18am
It's nothing personal just my taste of casual clothing. White pants, white wide sneakers, not fine in my eyes. And the belt is so wide with a huge buckle (neither my taste) the shirt is OK. Maybe a pair of normal jeans or beige chinos and loafers would be better.
Jmen made a perfect casual outfit, if you look at his pictures.
Friends, have a nice saturday :)!
Edited by Hampton - 7/7/12 at 6:01am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › things that are making you happy 2 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 5 minutes ago
- › Barker 9 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...