I had forgot it was an important day for the Americans.... sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2160post #32386 of 787217/5/12 at 10:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32387 of 787217/5/12 at 10:38pmpost #32388 of 787217/6/12 at 5:26ampost #32389 of 787217/6/12 at 5:39amQuote:Originally Posted by sawtooth
First WAYWRN post and it has to be with a very crappy cell phone bathroom pic.
Posting primary for feedback on general appearance as the picture is not good enough to give much detail.
I won't go down the list of brands as most (or all) are probably crap. I am starting for the "look" and working toward classing everything upscale as situation affords.
Polite feedback is welcome.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
welcome. picture is unusable even for what I think you want. try again.post #32390 of 787217/6/12 at 5:48ampost #32391 of 787217/6/12 at 7:16ampost #32392 of 787217/6/12 at 7:18amHappy friday everyone. Trying to redeem myself after a lackluster week, admittedly. I just got this samuelsohn jacket off of ebay for a song and decided to take it for a spin as I am not wearing a jacket full time today anyway (100 degrees + humidity in Detroit, ugh). Going to let the waist out and shorten the sleeves a touch, as of right now the waist suppression is too extreme and the angle, sadly, exacerbates this. Anyway, have a good end to the week folks.
Crap mirror picture for better angle
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #32393 of 787217/6/12 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Happy friday everyone. Trying to redeem myself after a lackluster week, admittedly. I just got this samuelsohn jacket off of ebay for a song and decided to take it for a spin as I am not wearing a jacket full time today anyway (100 degrees + humidity in Detroit, ugh). Going to let the waist out and shorten the sleeves a touch, as of right now the waist suppression is too extreme and the angle, sadly, exacerbates this. Anyway, have a good end to the week folks.
that is one very long jacket.
as a matter of fact, my youngest sister currently lives in ann arbour and just complained on skype about the heat, too. take that global warming skepticspost #32394 of 787217/6/12 at 7:38amIt's actually not that long, maybe I could shorten it a bit but it barely covers my ass and there are no balance issues I can see. 30.75 inches long. I admit it looks long in the pictures though. hmm
Edit: This kind of heat is not THAT unusual here in MI during the dog days of summer. When I was growing up here about 20 years ago, we had similar heat waves. The real weather change I can percieve is lack of rain/snow. Our vegetation is rotting away and most grassland is wilting away along the highways. We had some thunderstorms but no sustained rainfall and the last few winters have been very arid. The humidity is still terrible though.post #32395 of 787217/6/12 at 8:08ampost #32396 of 787217/6/12 at 8:08ampost #32397 of 787217/6/12 at 8:59amQuote:
I think a full length picture, which is impossible to get in my office, would clarify that it isn't that long. I have been criticized in the past, justly, for having some of my jackets being a bit too short. i have long legs and a shorter torso so I am starting to prefer 3 roll jackets and longer jackets to balance that out.
I just realized someone posted a very similar jacket from the "looking down at the feet" angle last week I think. I wonder if we have the same jacketpost #32398 of 787217/6/12 at 9:05ampost #32399 of 787217/6/12 at 9:14ampost #32400 of 787217/6/12 at 9:20amQuote:
Wrong thread? USPS takes an eternity and their website isn't nearly as accurate as FedEx. If you don't receive it by Wednesday of next week start to worry.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1078 Active Users (232 Members and 846 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 59 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Seattle real estate 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...