I had forgot it was an important day for the Americans.... sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2160post #32386 of 787217/5/12 at 10:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32387 of 787217/5/12 at 10:38pmpost #32388 of 787217/6/12 at 5:26ampost #32389 of 787217/6/12 at 5:39amQuote:Originally Posted by sawtooth
First WAYWRN post and it has to be with a very crappy cell phone bathroom pic.
Posting primary for feedback on general appearance as the picture is not good enough to give much detail.
I won't go down the list of brands as most (or all) are probably crap. I am starting for the "look" and working toward classing everything upscale as situation affords.
Polite feedback is welcome.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
welcome. picture is unusable even for what I think you want. try again.post #32390 of 787217/6/12 at 5:48ampost #32391 of 787217/6/12 at 7:16ampost #32392 of 787217/6/12 at 7:18amHappy friday everyone. Trying to redeem myself after a lackluster week, admittedly. I just got this samuelsohn jacket off of ebay for a song and decided to take it for a spin as I am not wearing a jacket full time today anyway (100 degrees + humidity in Detroit, ugh). Going to let the waist out and shorten the sleeves a touch, as of right now the waist suppression is too extreme and the angle, sadly, exacerbates this. Anyway, have a good end to the week folks.
Crap mirror picture for better angle
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #32393 of 787217/6/12 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Happy friday everyone. Trying to redeem myself after a lackluster week, admittedly. I just got this samuelsohn jacket off of ebay for a song and decided to take it for a spin as I am not wearing a jacket full time today anyway (100 degrees + humidity in Detroit, ugh). Going to let the waist out and shorten the sleeves a touch, as of right now the waist suppression is too extreme and the angle, sadly, exacerbates this. Anyway, have a good end to the week folks.
that is one very long jacket.
as a matter of fact, my youngest sister currently lives in ann arbour and just complained on skype about the heat, too. take that global warming skepticspost #32394 of 787217/6/12 at 7:38amIt's actually not that long, maybe I could shorten it a bit but it barely covers my ass and there are no balance issues I can see. 30.75 inches long. I admit it looks long in the pictures though. hmm
Edit: This kind of heat is not THAT unusual here in MI during the dog days of summer. When I was growing up here about 20 years ago, we had similar heat waves. The real weather change I can percieve is lack of rain/snow. Our vegetation is rotting away and most grassland is wilting away along the highways. We had some thunderstorms but no sustained rainfall and the last few winters have been very arid. The humidity is still terrible though.post #32395 of 787217/6/12 at 8:08ampost #32396 of 787217/6/12 at 8:08ampost #32397 of 787217/6/12 at 8:59amQuote:
I think a full length picture, which is impossible to get in my office, would clarify that it isn't that long. I have been criticized in the past, justly, for having some of my jackets being a bit too short. i have long legs and a shorter torso so I am starting to prefer 3 roll jackets and longer jackets to balance that out.
I just realized someone posted a very similar jacket from the "looking down at the feet" angle last week I think. I wonder if we have the same jacketpost #32398 of 787217/6/12 at 9:05ampost #32399 of 787217/6/12 at 9:14ampost #32400 of 787217/6/12 at 9:20amQuote:
Wrong thread? USPS takes an eternity and their website isn't nearly as accurate as FedEx. If you don't receive it by Wednesday of next week start to worry.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1646 Active Users (390 Members and 1256 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 second ago
- › Norwich City vs West Ham United live streaming Club Friendly 9 seconds ago
- › Southend United vs Charlton Athletic live streaming Club Friendly 27 seconds ago
- › VASS Loafer-US8, EU41 39 seconds ago
- › Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Aston Villa live streaming Club Friendly 52 seconds ago
- › Yeovil Town vs AFC Bournemouth live streaming Club Friendly 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 1 minute ago
- › Fleetwood Town vs Burnley live streaming Club Friendly Match 1 minute ago
- › Luton Town vs Brentford live streaming Club Friendly Match 1 minute ago
- › Milton Keynes Dons vs Getafe live streaming Club Friendly Match 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...