someone needs to sig this. hilarious.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2151post #32251 of 787197/3/12 at 12:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32252 of 787197/3/12 at 12:26pmpost #32253 of 787197/3/12 at 12:28pmExperimented a bit on this drab and dreary day. This is one my fav jackets, I don't wear it much but I wanted suggestions on what to wear with it. It is a light weight linen/wool blend.
Sorry all I had was mirror pictures, got the best angle I could. Sleeves need to be shortened, not touching anything else.
Raincoat-jcrewpost #32254 of 787197/3/12 at 12:29pmpost #32255 of 787197/3/12 at 12:30pmQuote:
enjoy the new shipment.
Y U NO POSTS PICS?
how is maine this time of year?post #32256 of 787197/3/12 at 12:33pmpost #32257 of 787197/3/12 at 12:51pmpost #32258 of 787197/3/12 at 1:02pmpost #32259 of 787197/3/12 at 1:04pmpost #32260 of 787197/3/12 at 1:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by IrateCustomer
I'm normally fine with your fitted clothes, but this pic shows how tight those pants are. These pants don't look fitted, they look too small and way too affected. I dig the color palette and the belt is really cool with this fit. The shoes are pretty damn good with this as well...but man, those pantaloons bro.
A tight seat is a problem for athletic guys, or guys who played sports. When the trouser is also tight on your calves, they are just to small, or the wrong cut for your body type, imo.post #32261 of 787197/3/12 at 1:19pmpost #32262 of 787197/3/12 at 1:20pmpost #32263 of 787197/3/12 at 1:24pmpost #32264 of 787197/3/12 at 1:27pmpost #32265 of 787197/3/12 at 1:30pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1698 Active Users (406 Members and 1292 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 5 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 5 minutes ago
- › Antiques, antiques auctions, recent purchases and discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...