or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2148  

post #32206 of 78723
clapeyron wrote: "looks nice, shirt is white or ecru?"


Thanks! The shirt is a light blue.
post #32207 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
7f181b85.jpg

 

Such a lovely sport coat, tie and pocket square. The tie material look almost cotton or linen. 

post #32208 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by TauKappaEpsilon View Post

 

SF.jpg

Very nice, although the tie does seem very loud for the suit. Is that J. Crew's whipcord suit or seersucker? I believe a white linen pocket square would have been more elegant.

post #32209 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

too hot
tumblr_m6jp67XRfK1qapbr2o3_500.jpg

 

Where is this shirt from? Have you had it tailored or is it really that slim fitted? I want one...

post #32210 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by TauKappaEpsilon View Post

Suit by J.Crew
Shirt by TM Lewin, windsor collar
Grenadine tie by Brooks Brothers
Tie bar by TheTieBar.com
Shoes by Johnston and Murphy

350x512px-LL-c054b0ce_SF.jpeg

easily the most coherent, best outift I have ever seen you post.
post #32211 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty3 View Post

Very nice, although the tie does seem very loud for the suit. Is that J. Crew's whipcord suit or seersucker? I believe a white linen pocket square would have been more elegant.

I believe its the whipcord.  I was thinking white, but the suit is so light that it almost looks white in some lights so I wasn't sure how I liked the white PS.  The PS I have in there is also brand new so I wanted to show it off a little.  Although, it's not folded correctly to show off the detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post


easily the most coherent, best outift I have ever seen you post.

Thanks for the kind words!

post #32212 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by TauKappaEpsilon View Post

I believe its the whipcord.  I was thinking white, but the suit is so light that it almost looks white in some lights so I wasn't sure how I liked the white PS.  The PS I have in there is also brand new so I wanted to show it off a little.  Although, it's not folded correctly to show off the detail.
Thanks for the kind words!

the pocket square though, you'd be better off without it. I know pocketsquare's are de riguer here but there is nothing wrong with going without.
post #32213 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

32836dc8.jpg

 

I. Want. That. Tie. *drools*....

post #32214 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty3 View Post

Such a lovely sport coat, tie and pocket square. The tie material look almost cotton or linen. 

Thanks, the tie is 100% linen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty3 View Post

I. Want. That. Tie. *drools*....

Thanks! I like it too.
post #32215 of 78723

photo-1.JPG

 

Wore this several weeks ago on one of the last days of school. I wonder if my students think I'm a flyy teacher like I'm sure NYRangers students think of him. 

Suit: Banana Republic

Tie: J. Crew

post #32216 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty3 View Post

350x350px-LL-5eae9ee1_photo-1.jpeg

Wore this several weeks ago on one of the last days of school. I wonder if my students think I'm a flyy teacher like I'm sure NYRangers students think of him. 
Suit: Banana Republic
Tie: J. Crew

Lovely outfit Sir. A bit too much PS showing though.

I don't think your students have any idea of the respect you show them on a daily basis, you dressing so beautifully.
post #32217 of 78723
Love this..
post #32218 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Holy. S#!t. No wonder you guys used to make fun of me.
Also, I sold both that tie and the shirt. Sorry.
Sadly, they are gone. They didn't turn out well at all and I had to delete them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

can someone explain to me why this warranted to be made fun of? except for the jade beads and the pink pocketsquare I don't really see it. confused.gif

This:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Stay true to yourself, you peacocking sonofagun.

And this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Is this now the Ask Andy WAYWT thread? confused.gif

I tried telling teh Spooner that he should just rock out with his cock out and fddddddduck what anyone on here thinks. But sadly, he has conformed. Even posting on the CBD thread. Sadness abounds. Alas, we've lost another. confused.gif

Still lurv you, Spoo*

*(no homo)**


**can we even say 'no homo' anymore? confused.gif
post #32219 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

the pocket square though, you'd be better off without it. I know pocketsquare's are de riguer here but there is nothing wrong with going without.

+1
post #32220 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandbn View Post


I don't think your students have any idea of the respect you show them on a daily basis, you dressing so beautifully.

Well said.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III