Thanks! The shirt is a light blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2148post #32206 of 787217/2/12 at 6:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32207 of 787217/2/12 at 6:47pmpost #32208 of 787217/2/12 at 6:48pmpost #32209 of 787217/2/12 at 6:49pmpost #32210 of 787217/2/12 at 7:44pmpost #32211 of 787217/2/12 at 7:47pmQuote:
I believe its the whipcord. I was thinking white, but the suit is so light that it almost looks white in some lights so I wasn't sure how I liked the white PS. The PS I have in there is also brand new so I wanted to show it off a little. Although, it's not folded correctly to show off the detail.Quote:
Thanks for the kind words!post #32212 of 787217/2/12 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by TauKappaEpsilon
I believe its the whipcord. I was thinking white, but the suit is so light that it almost looks white in some lights so I wasn't sure how I liked the white PS. The PS I have in there is also brand new so I wanted to show it off a little. Although, it's not folded correctly to show off the detail.
Thanks for the kind words!
the pocket square though, you'd be better off without it. I know pocketsquare's are de riguer here but there is nothing wrong with going without.post #32213 of 787217/2/12 at 7:51pmpost #32214 of 787217/2/12 at 7:53pmpost #32215 of 787217/2/12 at 8:00pmpost #32216 of 787217/3/12 at 12:56amQuote:
Lovely outfit Sir. A bit too much PS showing though.
I don't think your students have any idea of the respect you show them on a daily basis, you dressing so beautifully.post #32217 of 787217/3/12 at 1:15ampost #32218 of 787217/3/12 at 6:06amQuote:Quote:
I tried telling teh Spooner that he should just rock out with his cock out and fddddddduck what anyone on here thinks. But sadly, he has conformed. Even posting on the CBD thread. Sadness abounds. Alas, we've lost another.
Still lurv you, Spoo*
**can we even say 'no homo' anymore?post #32219 of 787217/3/12 at 6:15am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 second ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 22 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...