Thanks! The shirt is a light blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2148post #32206 of 787227/2/12 at 6:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32207 of 787227/2/12 at 6:47pmpost #32208 of 787227/2/12 at 6:48pmpost #32209 of 787227/2/12 at 6:49pmpost #32210 of 787227/2/12 at 7:44pmpost #32211 of 787227/2/12 at 7:47pmQuote:
I believe its the whipcord. I was thinking white, but the suit is so light that it almost looks white in some lights so I wasn't sure how I liked the white PS. The PS I have in there is also brand new so I wanted to show it off a little. Although, it's not folded correctly to show off the detail.Quote:
Thanks for the kind words!post #32212 of 787227/2/12 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by TauKappaEpsilon
I believe its the whipcord. I was thinking white, but the suit is so light that it almost looks white in some lights so I wasn't sure how I liked the white PS. The PS I have in there is also brand new so I wanted to show it off a little. Although, it's not folded correctly to show off the detail.
Thanks for the kind words!
the pocket square though, you'd be better off without it. I know pocketsquare's are de riguer here but there is nothing wrong with going without.post #32213 of 787227/2/12 at 7:51pmpost #32214 of 787227/2/12 at 7:53pmpost #32215 of 787227/2/12 at 8:00pmpost #32216 of 787227/3/12 at 12:56amQuote:
Lovely outfit Sir. A bit too much PS showing though.
I don't think your students have any idea of the respect you show them on a daily basis, you dressing so beautifully.post #32217 of 787227/3/12 at 1:15ampost #32218 of 787227/3/12 at 6:06amQuote:Quote:
I tried telling teh Spooner that he should just rock out with his cock out and fddddddduck what anyone on here thinks. But sadly, he has conformed. Even posting on the CBD thread. Sadness abounds. Alas, we've lost another.
Still lurv you, Spoo*
**can we even say 'no homo' anymore?post #32219 of 787227/3/12 at 6:15am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 17 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 22 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...