try corneliani or caruso they have drop 7 models
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2127post #31891 of 787196/27/12 at 3:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31892 of 787196/27/12 at 4:51pmpost #31893 of 787196/27/12 at 4:52pmpost #31894 of 787196/27/12 at 4:57pmpost #31895 of 787196/27/12 at 5:20pmpost #31896 of 787196/27/12 at 5:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Liam O
I almost crashed into a white toyota yesterday because I couldn't tell how far away it was with the sun coming off it. That was with the glasses on...
I'm glad someone likes these glasses, I just wanted something under 40 that wouldnt break. Wasn't thrilled about the color or shape.
polarized lenses is what you are looking for.post #31897 of 787196/27/12 at 6:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Happy Wednesday everyone. In retrospect, I think a blue shirt would have been more harmonious. May I ask for a bit of advice, what would you pair with this SC? I feel like I am always using browns and oranges for ties and would like to try something a bit more contrast-y. Thanks in advance for any help.
Shoes-old brown wingtip balmorals I need to replace (suggestions?) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Robo Pose Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
love the sportcoatpost #31898 of 787196/27/12 at 6:34pmpost #31899 of 787196/27/12 at 7:24pmpost #31900 of 787196/27/12 at 8:23pmQuote:upr_crust
"The effect of living in San Fran seems to be getting to you, Mr. Butch."
"well, it would need to be a darker shade of purple"
Señor Crust, that would be a great explanation for my thoughts if only it were true...
Ed, you make a good point. Perhaps if we add a necrophiliac element it will explain the bloodlessness?post #31901 of 787196/27/12 at 9:52pmpost #31902 of 787196/27/12 at 9:53pmpost #31903 of 787196/27/12 at 10:26pm
I think these are polarized, but the cheap(er) jobs I usually buy dont. At some point I'm just going to have to face the fact that my Irish genetics preclude going outside in direct sunlight, or when there's a particularly full moon.post #31904 of 787196/28/12 at 1:07ampost #31905 of 787196/28/12 at 3:09amQuote:
I wouldn't do linen per se, but grenadine, yes.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 9 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Seiko SKX007 Dive Watch With 7 NATO Straps - Like New 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buzz Ricksons navy USN N1 Deck Jacket 9 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...