Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2127
ellsbebc - looks good. Collar is nice. I think you could benefit from slightly wider lapels (think of a line that lands on your shoulder line at the mid-point between collar and shoulder seam, as a good rule of thumb) and I tend to prefer a bit more swoop in the shape of the fronts and quarters. But everything fits and the outfit is nice and conservative.
Agreed on both accounts. Copped this BB Fitzerald off ebay for $110; no complaints from me as I build my wardrobe. I prefer significantly more open quarters; still learning that a jacket can accentuate my frame without having thin lapels
try corneliani or caruso they have drop 7 models
I almost crashed into a white toyota yesterday because I couldn't tell how far away it was with the sun coming off it. That was with the glasses on...
I'm glad someone likes these glasses, I just wanted something under 40 that wouldnt break. Wasn't thrilled about the color or shape.
polarized lenses is what you are looking for.
Happy Wednesday everyone. In retrospect, I think a blue shirt would have been more harmonious. May I ask for a bit of advice, what would you pair with this SC? I feel like I am always using browns and oranges for ties and would like to try something a bit more contrast-y. Thanks in advance for any help.
Shoes-old brown wingtip balmorals I need to replace (suggestions?) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Robo Pose Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
love the sportcoat
"The effect of living in San Fran seems to be getting to you, Mr. Butch."
"well, it would need to be a darker shade of purple"
Señor Crust, that would be a great explanation for my thoughts if only it were true...
Ed, you make a good point. Perhaps if we add a necrophiliac element it will explain the bloodlessness?
I think these are polarized, but the cheap(er) jobs I usually buy dont. At some point I'm just going to have to face the fact that my Irish genetics preclude going outside in direct sunlight, or when there's a particularly full moon.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › WAYWRN - Peacock Edition 54 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a mentor who can share some style advice and provide... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Pie? Or Cake? A Poll 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw