try corneliani or caruso they have drop 7 models
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2127post #31891 of 787226/27/12 at 3:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31892 of 787226/27/12 at 4:51pmpost #31893 of 787226/27/12 at 4:52pmpost #31894 of 787226/27/12 at 4:57pmpost #31895 of 787226/27/12 at 5:20pmpost #31896 of 787226/27/12 at 5:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Liam O
I almost crashed into a white toyota yesterday because I couldn't tell how far away it was with the sun coming off it. That was with the glasses on...
I'm glad someone likes these glasses, I just wanted something under 40 that wouldnt break. Wasn't thrilled about the color or shape.
polarized lenses is what you are looking for.post #31897 of 787226/27/12 at 6:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Happy Wednesday everyone. In retrospect, I think a blue shirt would have been more harmonious. May I ask for a bit of advice, what would you pair with this SC? I feel like I am always using browns and oranges for ties and would like to try something a bit more contrast-y. Thanks in advance for any help.
Shoes-old brown wingtip balmorals I need to replace (suggestions?) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Robo Pose Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
love the sportcoatpost #31898 of 787226/27/12 at 6:34pmpost #31899 of 787226/27/12 at 7:24pmpost #31900 of 787226/27/12 at 8:23pmQuote:upr_crust
"The effect of living in San Fran seems to be getting to you, Mr. Butch."
"well, it would need to be a darker shade of purple"
Señor Crust, that would be a great explanation for my thoughts if only it were true...
Ed, you make a good point. Perhaps if we add a necrophiliac element it will explain the bloodlessness?post #31901 of 787226/27/12 at 9:52pmpost #31902 of 787226/27/12 at 9:53pmpost #31903 of 787226/27/12 at 10:26pm
I think these are polarized, but the cheap(er) jobs I usually buy dont. At some point I'm just going to have to face the fact that my Irish genetics preclude going outside in direct sunlight, or when there's a particularly full moon.post #31904 of 787226/28/12 at 1:07ampost #31905 of 787226/28/12 at 3:09amQuote:
I wouldn't do linen per se, but grenadine, yes.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Floral Bomber Jacket Combo? 13 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 51 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 57 seconds ago
- › OAK ROOM - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...