Agreed. The shirt just looks shabby, you need at least a crisp white shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2125
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31862 of 787196/27/12 at 11:52amQuote:
The thought crossed my mind a few times over the past couple of weeks, and faced with trimming or cutting, I went for the latter. So far, no regrets. Of course, it will probably come back relatively soon since I hate shaving.
It's funny that you'll need to adjust. My boys said I looked weird. The irony being that I've been (relatively) clean-shaven for the majority of their lives. I guess I was still covering my head with the stormtrooper helmets when I was last posting pics here sans beard.post #31863 of 787196/27/12 at 11:56ampost #31864 of 787196/27/12 at 12:07pmpost #31865 of 787196/27/12 at 12:08pmpost #31866 of 787196/27/12 at 12:09pmpost #31867 of 787196/27/12 at 12:16pmpost #31868 of 787196/27/12 at 12:28pmQuote:
Citan, I also like your coat -- can you comment more on the fit? Is your build more athletic?
In regard to your need for new shoes -- Meermin might be a good option. I really like the double monks I just took shipment of.post #31869 of 787196/27/12 at 12:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by edmorel
had to wear a sportcoat today so I went gdl (tatersall/check shirt, soild tie) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
very nice ed. im a fran of the brown shirt.
i am so disappoint in the lack of beard i am unable to comment on the clothes.post #31870 of 787196/27/12 at 12:39pmpost #31871 of 787196/27/12 at 12:50pmpost #31872 of 787196/27/12 at 1:03pmQuote:
Thanks, Mr D. Yeah, I wouldn't wear it with a suit. The collar's really too skimpy for wearing with a tie period, and it probably could've used an ironing to boot. Better efforts to come.post #31873 of 787196/27/12 at 1:17pmpost #31874 of 787196/27/12 at 1:21pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1474 Active Users (357 Members and 1117 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 13 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 4 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...