It only takes vox about 3 days to top 10k...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2119post #31771 of 787226/25/12 at 5:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31772 of 787226/25/12 at 5:39pmpost #31773 of 787226/25/12 at 5:48pm
INORITE! im so behind. what a shame.
but he has a team working for him.Quote:
i dont mow the lawn. i have a fear of lawnmowers.post #31774 of 787226/25/12 at 5:49pmpost #31775 of 787226/25/12 at 5:53pmpost #31776 of 787226/25/12 at 6:02pmpost #31777 of 787226/25/12 at 6:07pmpost #31778 of 787226/25/12 at 6:08pmpost #31779 of 787226/25/12 at 6:49pmpost #31780 of 787226/25/12 at 6:50pmpost #31781 of 787226/25/12 at 6:58pmpost #31782 of 787226/25/12 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by bourbonbasted
I can see where y'all are coming from. I suppose I am quick to not take any of this business seriously. I generally don't take dumb things said by strangers to heart. Even if it's something I'm passionate about, they're the people that have to live a narrow-minded life. Beyond that, there are people out there that think they are hilarious, even though they're just being trite and predictable.
Either way, I think it's dumb to get on a soapbox one way or the other. Best case you're only feeding the troll. Just my thinking. Sorry to further distract from relevant posts.
EDIT: I was also deeply offended by the fraternity/bro hate. You clearly don't understand fraternity life or the bro culture. Sure I wear croakies. Sure I drink Natty Light. Sure I have a trust fund. But that doesn't mean you know me or how I live. I mean, I took a fucking world culture class once, brah.
Now, see how dumb that sounds?
Agreed 100%post #31783 of 787226/25/12 at 11:22pmpost #31784 of 787226/25/12 at 11:33pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1555 Active Users (379 Members and 1176 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 51 seconds ago
- › Bourbon. 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Conditioner Recipe for Alligator Leather? 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...