It only takes vox about 3 days to top 10k...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2119post #31771 of 787196/25/12 at 5:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31772 of 787196/25/12 at 5:39pmpost #31773 of 787196/25/12 at 5:48pm
INORITE! im so behind. what a shame.
but he has a team working for him.Quote:
i dont mow the lawn. i have a fear of lawnmowers.post #31774 of 787196/25/12 at 5:49pmpost #31775 of 787196/25/12 at 5:53pmpost #31776 of 787196/25/12 at 6:02pmpost #31777 of 787196/25/12 at 6:07pmpost #31778 of 787196/25/12 at 6:08pmpost #31779 of 787196/25/12 at 6:49pmpost #31780 of 787196/25/12 at 6:50pmpost #31781 of 787196/25/12 at 6:58pmpost #31782 of 787196/25/12 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by bourbonbasted
I can see where y'all are coming from. I suppose I am quick to not take any of this business seriously. I generally don't take dumb things said by strangers to heart. Even if it's something I'm passionate about, they're the people that have to live a narrow-minded life. Beyond that, there are people out there that think they are hilarious, even though they're just being trite and predictable.
Either way, I think it's dumb to get on a soapbox one way or the other. Best case you're only feeding the troll. Just my thinking. Sorry to further distract from relevant posts.
EDIT: I was also deeply offended by the fraternity/bro hate. You clearly don't understand fraternity life or the bro culture. Sure I wear croakies. Sure I drink Natty Light. Sure I have a trust fund. But that doesn't mean you know me or how I live. I mean, I took a fucking world culture class once, brah.
Now, see how dumb that sounds?
Agreed 100%post #31783 of 787196/25/12 at 11:22pmpost #31784 of 787196/25/12 at 11:33pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1025 Active Users (173 Members and 852 Guests)
- › The Official Hair Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 3 minutes ago
- › Denims 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 33 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 36 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sage de Cret Patchwork Jacquard Coat 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.