It only takes vox about 3 days to top 10k...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2119post #31771 of 787236/25/12 at 5:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31772 of 787236/25/12 at 5:39pmpost #31773 of 787236/25/12 at 5:48pm
INORITE! im so behind. what a shame.
but he has a team working for him.Quote:
i dont mow the lawn. i have a fear of lawnmowers.post #31774 of 787236/25/12 at 5:49pmpost #31775 of 787236/25/12 at 5:53pmpost #31776 of 787236/25/12 at 6:02pmpost #31777 of 787236/25/12 at 6:07pmpost #31778 of 787236/25/12 at 6:08pmpost #31779 of 787236/25/12 at 6:49pmpost #31780 of 787236/25/12 at 6:50pmpost #31781 of 787236/25/12 at 6:58pmpost #31782 of 787236/25/12 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by bourbonbasted
I can see where y'all are coming from. I suppose I am quick to not take any of this business seriously. I generally don't take dumb things said by strangers to heart. Even if it's something I'm passionate about, they're the people that have to live a narrow-minded life. Beyond that, there are people out there that think they are hilarious, even though they're just being trite and predictable.
Either way, I think it's dumb to get on a soapbox one way or the other. Best case you're only feeding the troll. Just my thinking. Sorry to further distract from relevant posts.
EDIT: I was also deeply offended by the fraternity/bro hate. You clearly don't understand fraternity life or the bro culture. Sure I wear croakies. Sure I drink Natty Light. Sure I have a trust fund. But that doesn't mean you know me or how I live. I mean, I took a fucking world culture class once, brah.
Now, see how dumb that sounds?
Agreed 100%post #31783 of 787236/25/12 at 11:22pmpost #31784 of 787236/25/12 at 11:33pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 2152 Active Users (440 Members and 1712 Guests)
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 17 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 36 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 54 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)