it puts the lotion on the skin
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:14 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2107post #31591 of 787176/22/12 at 11:45ampost #31592 of 787176/22/12 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by RDiaz
I like the jacket fit. To me, this is what waist position and button stance should look like. It's way too high on most RTW jackets which is kinda unflattering for most people... Sleeves seem to have just the right amount of fullness, too. There's very minor lapel bowing but it doesn't look bad.
Pants are a different story. They don't seem to be draping well, but that's amazingly difficult to get right on a RTW/online MTM garment, so it doesn't look that bad really.
Yea I agree the way they're draping on my shoes isn't perfect. I think wearing the pants slightly higher will help and if not, I'll take them to a tailor. Thanks for the comments!post #31593 of 787176/22/12 at 12:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Sunshine with showers and a cooler day generally called for flannel at midsummer... what a summer...
Note the regrettable last minute choice to experiment with brown chelseas instead of my usual choice of black shoes with this suit. A mistake I won't repeat again. Needs to be black IMO.
This suit almost in july?
I sooooooooo want to move to England. I hate Spain's heat...
BTW, the suit is awesome.post #31594 of 787176/22/12 at 12:56pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
It kind of looks like an orphaned suit jacket.post #31595 of 787176/22/12 at 2:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by F. CorberaQuote:Originally Posted by Pluripotent
I believe this is called nailhead, though a close-up would help.
Small article on nailhead fabric:
No, it is not a nailhead. gdl203 already answered this question earlier in the thread.
I was waiting to see how many time the same question was asked and incorrectly answered. I had the over/under at 7. You just ruined itQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01Quote:
Agreed. And, there's no need to apologise, but thank you!Quote:
I guess it would be too nerdy/specific for most.
I might get round to doing a short blog post about how colour vision processing works, and the implication for clothes, at some point this weekend if I'm at a suitably loose end.Quote:
Yeah. I'm not quite so thrilled by the opportunity to wear it in the middle of summer...post #31596 of 787176/22/12 at 2:43pmpost #31597 of 787176/22/12 at 3:12pmpost #31598 of 787176/22/12 at 3:38pmpost #31599 of 787176/22/12 at 4:08pmpost #31600 of 787176/22/12 at 4:43pmpost #31601 of 787176/22/12 at 5:07pmpost #31602 of 787176/22/12 at 5:51pmpost #31603 of 787176/22/12 at 5:55pmpost #31604 of 787176/22/12 at 6:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Wjleier
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Those Carminas!
All of the above, my first post in this thread I believe, that is really nicepost #31605 of 787176/22/12 at 8:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRangerGraduation Day
This is Style. Seriously. Congrats Sir. Btw, whether it's a hit or a miss, imo it's all about what you dig and "finding it" and NY Ranger you always go there. Style. Awesome.
Sorry, don't know how to do the peek a boo picture thing or I would have added it.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Double Monk Brown Inca Last size 8.5. 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › TOM FORD Herringbone Grey Blazer - Sz 56R (46R) - Wool+Silk Blend 8 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones Sydney Brown Loafer 8E Last 341 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › Buying On A Budget - Ultimate Business Outfit 13 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 15 minutes ago
- › TOM FORD Velvet Blazer/Smoking Jacket size 40R (50R) - Made in Italy 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway