or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2094  

post #31396 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by afadel08 View Post

What do you guys think of my take on the TV fold? This is a plain white linen PS. 

350x469px-LL-e7aadcf0_photo.jpeg

That's good. It's good because it is not a TV fold.
post #31397 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citan1145 View Post

Picked up this jacket for nothing at a local consignment shop that I stopped in on a whim. Champagne colored wool/silk corneliani mainline with a double cream windowpane. Worth tailoring? Gonna let it out a bit at the waist. Shoulders are a bit more extended than normal. Apologies for the lighting, it is too hot to snap a pic outside.
7410385406_a1678fa12c.jpg

 The waist doesn't look bad, probably because the extended shoulders balance chest and hip width. If you have it let out it shouldn't be by much IMO. I won't say anything about the sleeves because you already know :)

post #31398 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Citan, you gotta stop holding your arms out like that. Just relax and take the picture.

I disagree. If anything, I would like the arms up further, maybe another five degrees.
post #31399 of 78717

DSC_0265.jpg
Hopefully this outfit isn't to casual for this thread. Used it for a graduation today.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

DSC_0258.jpg

Not sure if I tied the tie too short or just needed to pull my pants up. Either way, I pulled my pants up after I noticed it on the picture.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

DSC_0267.jpg
Some cheap shoes I really like the look of. Not sure about quality though.

post #31400 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Suit.
(I wear the jacket as an SC as well though, but not today.)

awesome. looks fantastic. thanks for the link.
post #31401 of 78717
529

263

All the usual suspects..
post #31402 of 78717
Occupy San Francisco - including poorly taken hotel room pictures. Will remedy tomorrow.

98

281

325
post #31403 of 78717
Welcome to our fair city!
post #31404 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktraaz View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
350x622px-LL-3e3a853c_DSC_0265.jpeg

First thing I thought of:

468

ktraaz = The Fifth Beatle?
post #31405 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPHardy View Post

325

Maybe it's the angle of the shot, but something looks really off with the fit of the jacket.
post #31406 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uunottaja View Post


10403326.jpg

Good effort!! Jacket a little tight, but could be the way you are standing.

Tie knot would be better as a Double Four In Hand instead of FIH and would then probably have more body in the knot, better dimple, and the tie would end at the top of your belt.

PS is showing too high as well.
post #31407 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPHardy View Post

Occupy San Francisco - including poorly taken hotel room pictures. Will remedy tomorrow.

281

this tie looks great
post #31408 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by afadel08 View Post

What do you guys think of my take on the TV fold? This is a plain white linen PS. 

350x469px-LL-e7aadcf0_photo.jpeg

I think I like it a lot. It is not quite a TV fold, but more or less a square or flat fold. Edges are up and outward as they should be.
The reason I like it so much is because it is not overly fussy, it looks natural, kinda like you just folded it and placed it your pocket without too much fuss, also you did not fill your pocket from edge to absolute edge with it. nod[1].gif
post #31409 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktraaz View Post


350x622px-LL-080aef50_DSC_0258.jpeg

The Jacket/SC/Blazer (**WTMB) does you no favours though.

Nice tie and shirt so nice smart casual. The watch strap matching the tie colour is a bonus.

** Whatever That May Be
post #31410 of 78717

You may want to avoid white gym socks (I can't tell if they are or not)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktraaz View Post

DSC_0265.jpg
Hopefully this outfit isn't to casual for this thread. Used it for a graduation today.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

DSC_0258.jpg

Not sure if I tied the tie too short or just needed to pull my pants up. Either way, I pulled my pants up after I noticed it on the picture.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

DSC_0267.jpg
Some cheap shoes I really like the look of. Not sure about quality though.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III