I prefer these to your orange, wooly socks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2080post #31187 of 787176/18/12 at 4:58pmQuote:post #31188 of 787176/18/12 at 5:37pmpost #31189 of 787176/18/12 at 8:37pmpost #31190 of 787176/18/12 at 8:47pmpost #31191 of 787176/18/12 at 9:34pmQuote:
Two people with terrible taste... I originally thought I was channeling my inner Sid Mashburn but the whole time it was the O/O.Quote:
Pretty boss but my tailor includes an ass flap so I can shit without taking off my trousers.
Victor I know having opinions is frowned on around here but I agree with the shirt comment, the collar is poor.post #31192 of 787176/18/12 at 9:41pmpost #31193 of 787176/18/12 at 11:38pm
Thanks for the comments, guys!
In the kit - I agree with you on the correct shirt and tie.
As for the color combination - sure to get a good idea, and very few people here will find a more balanced version of the tie and accessories by color and pattern it with this shirt, trousers and jacket.
Again - the classic strict images - it is relatively easy and not so difficult.
But such a creative, as in the last photo - is more complicated.
This is closer to the design and style.
In the summer I'll be most of the time just to experiment in this way.
Strict classic - it's good! But this is only one side is the coin.
A creative casual - the other part of the coin.
Even if it is a big risk.
But it's interesting and driving.
In addition, it is very difficult to make a creative and banal casual.
But I like the complexity.
I am sure that it is difficult to assemble complex and not The Standard bow, what would it be harmonious.
And few do it well.
I like it more or less successful, I hope.
Nevertheless, thanks for the tips!
You notice a very useful part. I am glad to learn from you!
The main thing - I think of summer experimenting, not as to the classics (I'll come back to it in the fall), but as entertainment.
As an attempt to reconcile the irreconcilable.
As an attempt mixing the styles and levels of formality.
As an attempt to design an experiment based on the combination of non-standard parts, but on the basis of the classical style.
Thank you, guys!post #31194 of 787176/19/12 at 1:36ampost #31195 of 787176/19/12 at 1:58ampost #31196 of 787176/19/12 at 3:02ampost #31197 of 787176/19/12 at 4:03amQuote:
I'd like to hear more about this ^, ed. It seems to me that the length of a man's shoes ought to have very little to do with "how he dresses." Rather, it ought to be based solely (pardon pun) on his height and foot size.
A tall man with smallish feet, for instance, balances his appearance by wearing shoes with a elongated toe boxes. He does not wear different length shoes with different outfits because his height and foot length do not change with each ensemble.
Can you give me an example of an outfit that calls for stubby shoes as opposed to one that calls for elongated shoes?post #31198 of 787176/19/12 at 4:28ampost #31199 of 787176/19/12 at 5:30ampost #31200 of 787176/19/12 at 5:39am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 58 seconds ago
- › Why is Moncler so expensive? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway