or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2068

post #31006 of 75675
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG-22 View Post

Would you say the jacket works better as part of a three piece? Or is it just not quite right?
suit1.jpg

As part of a 3 piece suit, the jacket size is not as noticable because of the colour matching on the waiscoat and trousers. However your deltoid's protrude from the jacket sleeves sideways below the shoulder of the jacket, and the skirt of the jacket does not cover your crotch.
post #31007 of 75675

Yeah, it looks better (not because you're wearing it with a 3-piece, but rather because you're wearing it unbuttoned, which kinda hides the fact it's too small) but still short...

post #31008 of 75675
Victor icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #31009 of 75675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary Grant View Post

While I don't stand on the side of SF rules about trousers always lighter than the jacket, I don't like this combo. Trou (cannot tell what the material is) are far too dark for that jacket...

The pants are navy wool with a faint windowpane pattern. What color pants would work better?
post #31010 of 75675
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post

The pants are navy wool with a faint windowpane pattern. What color pants would work better?

http://www.howardyount.com/collections/spring-2012/products/linen-pants-blue

http://www.howardyount.com/collections/spring-2012/products/irish-linen-pants-gray
post #31011 of 75675
9a8d7c61.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
b0557801.jpg
11b44971.jpg
Unbranded SC
Kiton pink and purple plaid shirt
Talbott Hawaiian floral square
Martin Dingman royal blue alligator belt
J. Crew Bowery pant in pale blue Oxford cloth
Gaziano Girling "Nice" Tassel loafers in tobacco suede
Rolex 50th Anniversary Greenie Submariner
post #31012 of 75675
Has anyone ever purchased a J Crew Ludlow suit? I see one on-sale for about $400, is that worth it?
post #31013 of 75675
1493
post #31014 of 75675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka View Post

Then I already have reserved a spoke peepwall[1].gif
I still have to honour our agreement and post a fit pic...

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

lurker[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
600x4233px-LL-21caacb8_15_06_2012_vic_01_1200.jpeg

600x600px-LL-ebe80801_15_06_2012_vic_02_1200.jpeg

600


600x600px-LL-3b8a972c_15_06_2012_vic_04_1200.jpeg

600x600px-LL-99c7cb14_15_06_2012_vic_05_1200.jpeg

very nice, would be better with jacket blowing in wind pic however. wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Casual er... Friday Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
fiMmr.jpgUoVUy.jpg

love it. especially the SC. i think i will never tire of those shoes.
post #31015 of 75675
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

9a8d7c61.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
b0557801.jpg
11b44971.jpg
Unbranded SC
Kiton pink and purple plaid shirt
Talbott Hawaiian floral square
Martin Dingman royal blue alligator belt
J. Crew Bowery pant in pale blue Oxford cloth
Gaziano Girling "Nice" Tassel loafers in tobacco suede
Rolex 50th Anniversary Greenie Submariner
Mate that shirt is hideous. The loafers are great.
post #31016 of 75675
So my detail picture must have been twisted by some dimensional vortex and I can't upload another one. sorry about that...
Suit-Borrelli Linen
Shirt-Polo
Tie-BB
Shoes(unseen)-Black Peal and Co. Monkstrap

7189514899_ed2f94b56c.jpg


Beware, twisted picture...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

7189284437_9532a8153e.jpg


7189515933_570a6811c5.jpg
post #31017 of 75675
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

foofed.jpg

 

 

foofed!

post #31018 of 75675
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

love it. especially the SC. i think i will never tire of those shoes.

smile.gif I think you will. It's time for a WAYWRN break.
post #31019 of 75675
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Unbranded SC
Kiton pink and purple plaid shirt
Talbott Hawaiian floral square
Martin Dingman royal blue alligator belt
J. Crew Bowery pant in pale blue Oxford cloth
Gaziano Girling "Nice" Tassel loafers in tobacco suede
Rolex 50th Anniversary Greenie Submariner

 

 

Spoo, while lurking for a few months I've always thought your style/clothes/fits are impeccable...still do. 

 

For an internet bigtimer though, you need more watches. As a sub-man myself I appreciate it's simplicity, but I think Tom Ford, Kiton, G&G, and the rest of your staple deserve a nice AP Royal Oak, entry level Patek, or A. Lange & Sohne (since you just mentioned ou have a German car). Expect the number of man-crushes on you to go up exponentially!

post #31020 of 75675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillus View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 
Mate that shirt is hideous. The loafers are great.

 

The shirt is an excellent summer shirt, and the big pattern and colours are nicely offset by the very conservative jacket.

 

I am not commenting on the loafers, because I just hate all loafers... :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III