Is Timotune 2012 your SpooPoker of 2010?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2054
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30797 of 787226/11/12 at 8:12pmpost #30798 of 787226/11/12 at 8:20pmQuote:
I have been wondering the same thing for quite some time now, however I have concluded it is a "If I tell you, I will have to kill you" job. I wont ask, I rather enjoy being alive to see his postspost #30799 of 787226/11/12 at 10:45pmpost #30800 of 787226/12/12 at 12:13amQuote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
This suit recently has caused some controversy over in SW&D, so I thought I'd get MC's opinion. The suit is bespoke.
N.B. The photos in the non-robopose collage were taken soon after I had received the finished suit, and I had the pants shortened based on those photos (as you can see in the robopose pics).
I like the look- narrower shirt collar with it tho? and a less 'tubular' tie knot. Sharp cut suit.Originally Posted by EvilTuna7
Thanks Alex! I think the extra fabric on the pants was due to the combination of the pants being worn a bit too low on my hip as well as them not having been tailored yet, so the bottom of the pants were hitting the floor. I was also impressed with how it fit OTR, I'm glad I stumbled upon styleforum, or else I never would have heard about suitsupply.
Thanks for your comments! I thought you were talking about the spella camicia, but I'm glad yywwyy chimed in.
Ok, I'll make sure to ask them to fix the back issue. What should I say specifically so the tailor knows I want that fixed? I'm assuming they'll know what I'm talking about and how to fix it, but I want to be sure. Also, Is there anything the tailor can do easily to adjust excess bunching on the top of my arms?
Thanks again for all your comments guys!
Best not to mention them- Neapolitan tailor/wizards who mysteriously mess with the set of i-gents' sleeves
Edited by Pliny - 6/12/12 at 1:13ampost #30801 of 787226/12/12 at 12:40ampost #30802 of 787226/12/12 at 1:01ampost #30803 of 787226/12/12 at 2:19ampost #30804 of 787226/12/12 at 2:20ampost #30805 of 787226/12/12 at 2:21amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by DivineGentQuote:
In a hurry today. Haven't had time to look at other fits, unfortunately. Played with my camera outside a little. Here's my entry:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Still a little cold for loafers without socks, but I'm not a pussy, unlike UC.
I would say this fit is perfect, the jacket, shirt perfectly combine with the trousers to give a casual yet "look at me" effect....Love the loafers, no socks wear also. I must say I you have made me enjoy looking at the French flag even more
post #30806 of 787226/12/12 at 3:06ampost #30807 of 787226/12/12 at 3:30am
First wayw post, just give it to me straight, I can handle it...
I guess... haha
Pictures are not that clear, taken in the restroom at work. Tie knot could be better but lack of time decided otherwise.
Buttoned (+ attempt to close up, which basically means I just turned the phone :D)
Tie:Harvey Lewis & Sons
Shirt: Harvey Lewis & Sons
PS: Suitsupplypost #30808 of 787226/12/12 at 4:39ampost #30809 of 787226/12/12 at 5:48ampost #30810 of 787226/12/12 at 6:41am
You know that you can click "view full picture" on the right side of the picture, and then just copy the url, and paste the picture in here via the url?
Seems a bit unnecessary to take a screenshot, and then crop it, and then upload it ^^
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 34 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › Comparable Brands to Superdry Jackets? 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Justified (on FX) 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays