ssshhhhhhh man...well I never!!! Dont joke like that
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2054post #30796 of 787176/11/12 at 8:12pmpost #30797 of 787176/11/12 at 8:20pmQuote:
I have been wondering the same thing for quite some time now, however I have concluded it is a "If I tell you, I will have to kill you" job. I wont ask, I rather enjoy being alive to see his postspost #30798 of 787176/11/12 at 10:45pmpost #30799 of 787176/12/12 at 12:13amQuote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
This suit recently has caused some controversy over in SW&D, so I thought I'd get MC's opinion. The suit is bespoke.
N.B. The photos in the non-robopose collage were taken soon after I had received the finished suit, and I had the pants shortened based on those photos (as you can see in the robopose pics).
I like the look- narrower shirt collar with it tho? and a less 'tubular' tie knot. Sharp cut suit.Originally Posted by EvilTuna7
Thanks Alex! I think the extra fabric on the pants was due to the combination of the pants being worn a bit too low on my hip as well as them not having been tailored yet, so the bottom of the pants were hitting the floor. I was also impressed with how it fit OTR, I'm glad I stumbled upon styleforum, or else I never would have heard about suitsupply.
Thanks for your comments! I thought you were talking about the spella camicia, but I'm glad yywwyy chimed in.
Ok, I'll make sure to ask them to fix the back issue. What should I say specifically so the tailor knows I want that fixed? I'm assuming they'll know what I'm talking about and how to fix it, but I want to be sure. Also, Is there anything the tailor can do easily to adjust excess bunching on the top of my arms?
Thanks again for all your comments guys!
Best not to mention them- Neapolitan tailor/wizards who mysteriously mess with the set of i-gents' sleeves
Edited by Pliny - 6/12/12 at 1:13ampost #30800 of 787176/12/12 at 12:40ampost #30801 of 787176/12/12 at 1:01ampost #30802 of 787176/12/12 at 2:19ampost #30803 of 787176/12/12 at 2:20ampost #30804 of 787176/12/12 at 2:21amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by DivineGentQuote:
In a hurry today. Haven't had time to look at other fits, unfortunately. Played with my camera outside a little. Here's my entry:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Still a little cold for loafers without socks, but I'm not a pussy, unlike UC.
I would say this fit is perfect, the jacket, shirt perfectly combine with the trousers to give a casual yet "look at me" effect....Love the loafers, no socks wear also. I must say I you have made me enjoy looking at the French flag even more
post #30805 of 787176/12/12 at 3:06ampost #30806 of 787176/12/12 at 3:30am
First wayw post, just give it to me straight, I can handle it...
I guess... haha
Pictures are not that clear, taken in the restroom at work. Tie knot could be better but lack of time decided otherwise.
Buttoned (+ attempt to close up, which basically means I just turned the phone :D)
Tie:Harvey Lewis & Sons
Shirt: Harvey Lewis & Sons
PS: Suitsupplypost #30807 of 787176/12/12 at 4:39ampost #30808 of 787176/12/12 at 5:48ampost #30809 of 787176/12/12 at 6:41am
You know that you can click "view full picture" on the right side of the picture, and then just copy the url, and paste the picture in here via the url?
Seems a bit unnecessary to take a screenshot, and then crop it, and then upload it ^^post #30810 of 787176/12/12 at 6:52am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 17 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 18 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 20 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 31 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 38 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...