Is Timotune 2012 your SpooPoker of 2010?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2054
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30797 of 787216/11/12 at 8:12pmpost #30798 of 787216/11/12 at 8:20pmQuote:
I have been wondering the same thing for quite some time now, however I have concluded it is a "If I tell you, I will have to kill you" job. I wont ask, I rather enjoy being alive to see his postspost #30799 of 787216/11/12 at 10:45pmpost #30800 of 787216/12/12 at 12:13amQuote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
This suit recently has caused some controversy over in SW&D, so I thought I'd get MC's opinion. The suit is bespoke.
N.B. The photos in the non-robopose collage were taken soon after I had received the finished suit, and I had the pants shortened based on those photos (as you can see in the robopose pics).
I like the look- narrower shirt collar with it tho? and a less 'tubular' tie knot. Sharp cut suit.Originally Posted by EvilTuna7
Thanks Alex! I think the extra fabric on the pants was due to the combination of the pants being worn a bit too low on my hip as well as them not having been tailored yet, so the bottom of the pants were hitting the floor. I was also impressed with how it fit OTR, I'm glad I stumbled upon styleforum, or else I never would have heard about suitsupply.
Thanks for your comments! I thought you were talking about the spella camicia, but I'm glad yywwyy chimed in.
Ok, I'll make sure to ask them to fix the back issue. What should I say specifically so the tailor knows I want that fixed? I'm assuming they'll know what I'm talking about and how to fix it, but I want to be sure. Also, Is there anything the tailor can do easily to adjust excess bunching on the top of my arms?
Thanks again for all your comments guys!
Best not to mention them- Neapolitan tailor/wizards who mysteriously mess with the set of i-gents' sleeves
Edited by Pliny - 6/12/12 at 1:13ampost #30801 of 787216/12/12 at 12:40ampost #30802 of 787216/12/12 at 1:01ampost #30803 of 787216/12/12 at 2:19ampost #30804 of 787216/12/12 at 2:20ampost #30805 of 787216/12/12 at 2:21amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by DivineGentQuote:
In a hurry today. Haven't had time to look at other fits, unfortunately. Played with my camera outside a little. Here's my entry:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Still a little cold for loafers without socks, but I'm not a pussy, unlike UC.
I would say this fit is perfect, the jacket, shirt perfectly combine with the trousers to give a casual yet "look at me" effect....Love the loafers, no socks wear also. I must say I you have made me enjoy looking at the French flag even more
post #30806 of 787216/12/12 at 3:06ampost #30807 of 787216/12/12 at 3:30am
First wayw post, just give it to me straight, I can handle it...
I guess... haha
Pictures are not that clear, taken in the restroom at work. Tie knot could be better but lack of time decided otherwise.
Buttoned (+ attempt to close up, which basically means I just turned the phone :D)
Tie:Harvey Lewis & Sons
Shirt: Harvey Lewis & Sons
PS: Suitsupplypost #30808 of 787216/12/12 at 4:39ampost #30809 of 787216/12/12 at 5:48ampost #30810 of 787216/12/12 at 6:41am
You know that you can click "view full picture" on the right side of the picture, and then just copy the url, and paste the picture in here via the url?
Seems a bit unnecessary to take a screenshot, and then crop it, and then upload it ^^
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 27 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 42 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 2 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Meetup San Francisco September 17 Cafe Zoetrope 6:00PM 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 10 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015