As Vox' have yet to drop, it's an unfair albeit fascinating comparison.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2026post #30376 of 787176/5/12 at 6:47pmpost #30377 of 787176/5/12 at 6:50pmpost #30378 of 787176/5/12 at 6:50pmpost #30379 of 787176/5/12 at 6:51pmpost #30380 of 787176/5/12 at 6:53pmpost #30381 of 787176/5/12 at 7:00pmpost #30382 of 787176/5/12 at 7:02pmpost #30383 of 787176/5/12 at 7:04pmpost #30384 of 787176/5/12 at 7:06pmpost #30385 of 787176/5/12 at 7:21pmQuote:
At the risk of blaspheming, I wouldn't mind if his jacket were a bit longer, too...
Anyhoo, let me add some comic relief to this...
Very rumpled, end-of-day f'length...
(Stitch: I got one of the minions to take this.)post #30386 of 787176/5/12 at 7:32pm
nah AFAIK F Corbera is the Ecuadoran porn star ... 'El Pistolino'.
Him, or the natural son of the DOW and Jackie O- they were both in Boston at times in the early 60s and he had a thing for Americans.
Edited by Pliny - 6/5/12 at 8:38pmpost #30387 of 787176/5/12 at 8:00pmDamn, I've missed ALOT! Still catching up on past pages of d-rama
Anyways, just got back from Cali (my first time )
Still rummaging through a shit-ton of pics but here's 2 decent ones:
Starlite in SD:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)SC - Kiton
Shirt - Gucci
PS - TF
Drinks - Starlite Mule; not particularly fond of vodka but this was just refreshing! I think it's ginger beer, some topshelf vodka, lime, and soda splash? It's hella good!
Departing from SFO:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Suit - Zegna/Roma
Shirt - D&G mainline
Shoes - J&M
PS - TF
Luggage - Vuitton/Rimowapost #30388 of 787176/5/12 at 8:32pmpost #30389 of 787176/5/12 at 9:01pmQuote:
looking good. your jacket looks about the length of mine.
i was very glad about the full length, even more so when i read about the minions!
i wonder if i should go for the bald look like you. hmmmpost #30390 of 787176/5/12 at 9:06pmSpooPokerQuote:"different tie, different landscapers."
Y U NO LIKE THIS TIE WITH THIS SUIT? i think its perfection. what would you suggest?
long and frustrating story about my horrific front lawn. dont have the funds to take care of it now. gonna have to just deal with it.
Citan1145Quote:"cool look, i am not sure the tie fits but i like it on its own. deets on shoes please? look nice"
shoes are G&G MTO, westminster in vintage oak on the MH71. thanks!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 970 Active Users (90 Members and 880 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 18 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 24 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 38 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Fox Brothers West of England Gunclub Check 2.5 metres 45 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 48 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli Tenero Sportcoat US38 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...