or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2016

post #30226 of 75857
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post

Funny casual day biggrin.gifWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

600x600px-LL-6d566313_04_06_2012_01_1200.jpeg

600x600px-LL-332d3334_04_06_2012_02_1200.jpeg

600x3525px-LL-2a539926_04_06_2012_03_1200.jpeg

600x600px-LL-9832b282_04_06_2012_04_1200.jpeg

600x600px-LL-09663568_04_06_2012_05_1200.jpeg

This last photo has convinced me that Victor is indeed a secret assasin.
post #30227 of 75857
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

This last photo has convinced me that Victor is indeed a secret assasin.

what are those metal rings? made to keep your shirt sleeves from hanging down too much?
post #30228 of 75857
Somber Monday.

edb7cb29.jpg
805d7bf7.jpg
d3d42f6e.jpg

Kent Wang
Borrelli
Hermes
Talbott
Lobb
post #30229 of 75857
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

what are those metal rings? made to keep your shirt sleeves from hanging down too much?

Arm bands or sleeve garters.
http://www.jpressonline.com/accessories_arm_bands.php


From wikipedia:
Quote:
A sleeve garter is a garter worn on the sleeve of a shirt. It came into wide use in the latter half of the 19th century when men's ready made shirts came in a single (extra long) sleeve length. Sleeve garters allowed men to customize sleeve lengths and keep their cuffs from becoming soiled while working.[1]
post #30230 of 75857
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Somber Monday.

Kent Wang
Borrelli
Hermes
Talbott
Lobb

Different PS on pictures 1 and 2?
post #30231 of 75857
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigasahouse View Post

Arm bands or sleeve garters.
http://www.jpressonline.com/accessories_arm_bands.php
From wikipedia:
Quote:
A sleeve garter is a garter worn on the sleeve of a shirt. It came into wide use in the latter half of the 19th century when men's ready made shirts came in a single (extra long) sleeve length. Sleeve garters allowed men to customize sleeve lengths and keep their cuffs from becoming soiled while working.[1]

are these commonly worn these days? i have never seen then. even here i think only on vic.
post #30232 of 75857
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-K-L View Post

Different PS on pictures 1 and 2?

good eye, ay the least he folded it differently, the top may be the middle, and the second the edges.
post #30233 of 75857
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post

600x600px-LL-89d2f067_01_06_2012_02_1200.jpeg

Looks like you had some trouble with the tie, clearly the material makes the knot difficult.

Looks good otherwise.

Jacket fit is impeccable as always.
post #30234 of 75857
tumblr_m53sq2EvTK1qapbr2o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m53sq2EvTK1qapbr2o1_1280.jpg

finally almost set in Vienna
post #30235 of 75857
Looking good, you've improved a lot.
post #30236 of 75857
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post

With what would you suggest to wear this jacket?

I will borrow this line from jet:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

You'd wear it with kerosene and a match.

wink.gif
post #30237 of 75857
Spiced Up Security Guard:
IMG_2001.jpg
IMG_2008.jpg
IMG_2006.jpg
Ercoles
Ercoles
Givenchy
Epaulet
Alden
post #30238 of 75857
Not feeling the trousers, Rob. It looks like you should be holding a sign that says, "Slow" on it.
post #30239 of 75857
I think they would look great with a navy linen cardigan or just a casual fit. I like the color of them though, Rob.
post #30240 of 75857
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlSarge View Post

Back from church on an overcast morning.  It won't be long before I have to trade in the fedora for a panama.  Sumer is icumen in.


Love the hat!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III